Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2020, 06:52 PM   #826
Continuous Function

For the next week, you are only allowed to shit in public toilets with the door unlocked. You may lock the door after someone opened it. You are not allowed to sit down at for at least two times.
Old 01-21-2020, 08:52 AM   #827
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Here's a daring one.... You'll need Aylin's help. You two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. She drives, you ride shotgun. She's fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night.

Once you get there, have her stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once she's done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your tits are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Aylin is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have Aylin buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 06:37 AM   #828
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Here's a daring one.... You'll need Aylin's help. You two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. She drives, you ride shotgun. She's fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night.

Once you get there, have her stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once she's done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your tits are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Aylin is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have Aylin buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean

ill definitely will do this but first one more dare to chose one more stranger for the final dare (still didnt do it yet) ♥

be hard but remember: its cold outside cant stay naked outside for like 30 minutes :/
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:48 PM   #829
JBee

If there is car wash where they do it by hand, you and Aylin take a trip. Youll wear just a long white t-shirt that just covers your ass. While she is getting the car washed, you have to persuade one of the workers to hose you down.
JBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:05 AM   #830
bdsmlover24

Choose an (inside) swimming pool, or best a sauna where you can be naked and go there with Aylin. Spend 1h or 2 inside , and behave like a slut for this time. When you have enough, let Aylin tie you up in one men's changing room (bring stuff with you in your bag to get really tied, you can add plugs, gag, whatever you/Aylin wants). Then let her write "fuck me" on you et go away. Then she will go in the pool again and choose one guy , and send him to fuck and free you. Of course she can let a bit of time running before sending a men, and someone else might find you ! Invite every people that fuck you there for the final

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 03:58 AM   #831
beof95
Distinguished Member

go to a public toilet, strip naked and give your clothes to your friend, stay in a stall with your hands cuffed behind the toilet and the stall door unlocked, do this in the mens toilet and put a bunch of condoms on the toilet paper rack
you can pick one guy who fucks you there to be the guy for the final dare and you stay there unitl your friend lets you go
OPTIONAL
she can leave you there alone, can sit outside the toilet or what ever
she can blindfold you so you dont know what the guy looks like just how his dick feels

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 12:50 PM   #832
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Be hard but remember: its cold outside cant stay naked outside for like 30 minutes
Let's make use of this - wait until evening, not too late, but a time when you can expect most people to be home and awake. Dress up using not more than 3 pieces of clothing (pair of shoes counts as one). Must not be a super short skirt, but then at least some tight low rise pants - everything OK as long as it's slutty. Leave your house and set an alarm to 10 minutes, then start to walk in a random direction. When the alarm goes off you need to ring at whatever door is closest to you. Act like a stupid bimbo, pretend you got lost, that a friend will pick you up soon, but that you're super cold and really desparate to warm up till she [= Aylin] arrives. In case you need her she can get you out in a moment.
What happens at that place is up to you and obviously your judgement about what is safe to do matters a lot here. Your aim is to either give away yours or get a phone number from your host or to give them one of your slutty pics. Repeat the process until you managed to do this 4 times.

Ps: A vote on my last poll would be highly appropriated B-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 09:48 AM   #833
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Ok thought up this one some time ago and ended up forgetting, but now I remember it.

Go out to a beach in a bikini. A string top that ties around the neck. The challenge will need a friends help. They handcuff/ tie your hands behind your back. Untie your top and stick the string in your mouth. Now for the hard part. Attach a weight to the top so it’s getting pulled down. Now go for a walk. Try to be subtle and walk in a busy area. The goal is to not let your top fall. The weights increase as time goes by. I think an hour and a half should be good, add weight every ten minutes. And make sure you plan the route before hand. Cause even if you drop your top, you have to finish as is. If you have to walk through a busy place it could get embarrassing if you drop it too early.

I know this may be tame for you, just an idea I felt like sharing.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 11:33 AM   #834
Marshall_235

Go to the library with a dice and ask various guys to roll it. If they roll 1 or 2 you should let them play with your tits for 2 minutes, if they roll 3 or 4 you should give them a blow job and if they roll a 5 or 6 you should give them a vibrator, preferably remote control and get them to make you cum. If they make you cum loud enough that you get thrown out, you should give them an citation to the final dare. If anyone refuses to play, you should go to the nearest corner for 5 minutes of corner time. If anyone asks why your facing the corner you should tell them that you are a useless slut.

Last edited by Marshall_235; 02-16-2020 at 02:24 AM.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 06:05 AM   #835
jpf234

Talking Film star

Take a video of you masterbateing in public somthing humiliating or embarrassing somewhere you could get in trouble. Give it to aylin and then she will show it to her friend and invite her friend to the party, if she says yes that’s a new person going if she says no she’s seen the film and Aylin will have to show someone else and invite them.
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 05:02 AM   #836
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
Take a video of you masterbateing in public somthing humiliating or embarrassing somewhere you could get in trouble. Give it to aylin and then she will show it to her friend and invite her friend to the party, if she says yes that’s a new person going if she says no she’s seen the film and Aylin will have to show someone else and invite them.
just did this haha i masturbated in my ex-bfs backyard while light was turned on in his room *-*

aylins bf was person nr 6 in the final dare and i ordered another pizza since i said i would repeat the pizza dare to get the pizza delivery guy invited, this time he agreed (another guy than the first time) ♥

so 7/7
3 men, 4 women ♥

The final dare will be today! *-*
so probably tomorrow ill post the report but maybe thursday because tomorrow i got not much time ♥

any ideas what it could be? ;P
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-18-2020, 01:33 AM   #837
bdsmlover24

It's a final date, make it really big ! I think this could be like this : You , Aylin and this 7 people in your house for all day, or the longer time they can. And you have to be their slave in all the ways. They can do whatever they want of you, you can only choose 3limits at the beginning, anything else is ok. For example you are they fuck slave all day, you have to do any sexual thing they like, you are the housemaid, serve them well. They can beat you, slap you, spank you really red, they can insert what they want in your holes, they can make you eat anything, make you puke. They can take take video or lives and put them online, they can as links in this thread. They can force you to walk naked outside, they can call your ex, and let them watch...

Have fun ! And choose carefully your 3 limits...

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:41 AM   #838
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Alright so the dare started at 7pm and ended at around 4am ♥

4 women and 3 men were invited and agreed to the final dare but unluckily one of the women didnt have time often so it took a while to find a date but finally everybody was at my house ♥

The game rules for the dare were like this:
-i was naked all the time (obviously)
-everybody could write and draw anything on my body whenever they want during the evening/night
-everybody could insert ANYTHING (no limit) in ANY of my holes during the dare
-i had to do everything they tell me to do
-after 1am i had to be tied naked until the dare was over
-in the room we were in were many (also dangerous and disgusting) things placed they could use
-in the room on a piece of paper were all phone nrs and email adresses of my ex bfs and my friends and family written *-*
-they were allowed to take pics and videos as many as they want
-of course they also could fuck me or make me suck/lick them

so i was literally in full control *-*

Is VERY MUCH which happend so im just gonna summarize the interesting moments in which i had to do stuff you will like to hear ;P
Still much... i was sooooo nervous but also curious what they would do ;P

The dare started, everybody was at my house:
At first they talked a bit to get to know each other a bit and asked each other how they got invited while they made me pose in many poses for them to make pics ♥

They wrote my hole body completely full or things for example: "SLUT" "WHORE" "[Their names]" "FREE FUCK" and much more.. Then again pics and vids were made *-*

Later i licked the woman i met in the park while the oldest man of them fucked my pussy ♥ They filmed almost everything i did that night btw *-*
He made me swallow his cum and the next one came to fuck my pussy.. Aylins friend this time ♥ He didnt made me swallow, he just pulled out and came right on my face ♥

Later again they noticed the piece of paper with the phone nrs and stuff and discussed if they should invite someone or send pics but the women convinced the rest that it would be too hard so they didnt use the paper at all ♥ I was so happy about this *-* ♥

When they got hungry and ordered a pizza i had to open the door of course.. naked with cum on my face, my pussy dripping and my whole body written full of degrading stuff *-* The pizza delivery person was a woman which just looked at me mad like i was the biggest dumbest slut she ever saw *-*

after eating they focussed on me again and wanted me to get into doggy position right in front of them because aylin told them that my ass would be a nice place for the trash and the rest of the food and they thought it would be a good idea *-*
when i still was in that position they grabbed some other things of that room and pushed them in my ass and also pussy this time too: A Lollypop dipped in nutella in my pussy, and a lot of flour and sugar and honey in my ass *-* sooo sticky *-*

Then they wanted me to walk outside and wash my holes with the neighbors garden hose *-* i had no choice so i sneaked into his backyard and searched for a hose.. since i didnt found one i went to another neighbors backyard (11pm btw) *-* When i finally found a hose and tried to wash my holes i noticed the women rang the doorbell of the still awake neighbor *-* he opened the door and they just said "sorry wrong house"... later they told me it was just to make me nervous... ♥

when my holes were (defintely not clean) much cleaner we went back into my house where they tied me oc the table laying on my back spread eagle ♥ They called some of their friends each which came like 30 minutes later with boxes of beer and some other drinks *-* so they made a funny evening drinking beer and laughing with their friends.. it were 16 people then *-*

I got touched often and sucked some dicks laying there but my pussy and ass didnt get used again (still were sticky i guess thats why) but they fucked me using empty bottles or for example my tv remote (which is broken now haha)

at about 3am some of them were pretty drunk and thought they were very funny so they made a pic of me and mailed it right to my ex bf *-* he called me the next day and asked about the pic.... *-* i just asked him to delete it or keep it but not to show it to anybody *-* since hes just my ex not an asshole he didnt do something bad (so far) ♥

at 4 am the dare was over so aylin told the last people which were still there that they could do a last thing with my body and then they had to go ♥ one of them made a last pic, another girl let me lick her again and then finally all of them left *-*

Aylin and her friend were the last people there of course (they slept at my house that night) but they forced me to do a nude walk like that before sleeping *-* i was so tired and sticky everywhere and felt sooooo dirty but i managed to walk to the nearest forest and to the park in that forest and back without getting seen♥when i was back at my house the door was locked and a sign on the door which said "you can sleep in your backyard, there are some blankets to keep you warm ;P so dirty things shouldnt get into your house"... *-*

the next day they let me in at about 1pm while my neighbors all were awake so i needed to hide from their windows *-*

i hope this was a hard enough dare for the final dare ♥
but it wont be the last dare no worries ;P

tomorrow ill probably post the report in my other thread on how the pic dares today went ♥
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 03-19-2020, 09:36 AM   #839
rajmod

Message any stranger that there is a slave party tonight and you are the chief guest
Would you like to cum
rajmod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 12:30 PM   #840
jpf234

Talking Here’s a dare for you

Wear a mini skirt and button up shirt with all but one button cut off. Or in only a long shirt with two buttons.

Take your friend and invite one or two of the people from the last dare if your kind.
Go to a place with a Ferris wheel or cart lift, or at minimum long or slow roller coaster.
And when your high up and the rides stopped to let other people in or if it’s a roller coaster slowing starting it’s accent, give all your clothes to Aylin.

She will give you dares to do and hold your clothes over the side (hopefully not lose her grip) do them all she may not let go
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public