Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-26-2012, 06:33 PM   #91
Username87654

Wow! I can't wait to see what they do to Laura. (:
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:08 AM   #92
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I wonder if it would the right time to invite Laura's sister over to administer the severe punishment that Laura needs?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:38 PM   #93
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 28

The new girl

Chapter 28

Jessica: “You refused to show your pussy to those boys, so I believe that it is just that it is your pussy that is going to be punished.”
Carol: “I think that is fair.”
Laura does not think it is fair and thinks: “My pussy? I thought that I was getting spanked… No, they will not do that - they will not spank my pussy?” As she realizes what Jessica is talking about. She puts her hands in front of herself to cover up.
Maria: “What are you doing?”
Jessica: “You agreed to take a hard corporal punishment, and it is too late to change your mine now – so move those hands!”
Laura slowly moves her hands to her sides, fearing what is going to happen next.
Carol: “Let’s do it in my room, then Laura can lie in my bed.” The girls follow Carol to her room.
Maria: “Lie down in the bed on your back, and spread those legs wide.”
Laura moves to the bed, sits down and moves her body into the middle of the bed and lies down. She then spread her legs, so the girls have full view and access to her wet pussy.
Jessica: “Since it is your first pussy spanking, we will let you get away with 10 strokes…”
Laura is both scared and relieved, scared because she does not want them to touch her pussy and relieved because 10 sounds like a bearable number.
Jessica: “…But is will be with this” and she shows a hairbrush.
Laura starts to mumble in protest with the bikini bottom in her mouth: “MMmmm…”
Maria: “Be quiet – and do not move, if you gather your legs, the strok will not count.”

Jessica prepare for the first blow, she put the hairbrush on Laura’s slit and move it up and down a few times to aim, and then she hit with full power.
SMACK!!! - Laura is not prepared for this amount of pain, she is curling together and holds her hand to her pussy: “AARRHHHH!!!!” not even the gag can hold the sound back.
The girls just watch Laura and wait for her to calm down, Maria takes the hairbrush: “Next blow – spread your legs.”
For some unknown reason Laura just do as she is told, even she knows that another very painful strok will hit her soon.
SMACK!!! – Again Laura is curling together: “AARRHHHH!!!!”
Carol: “My turn” and she does not wait for Laura, she grabs her feets and moves them apart and almost throw Laura down on to the bed: “Move those hands!” Carol takes the hairbrush and aim from high above Laura to get maximum power to the blow.
SMAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!! – Tears are running from Laura’s eyes, and she is rolling from side to side in the bed, holding her hands on her pussy to try to ease the pain: “AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!!”
The next 3 blow goes on the same way, and Laura now has a very sore pussy.
Jessica allows Laura to have a little break, and as she has recovered a bit: “I hope that you have learned that it is not free to say no to a dare.”
SMACK!!! It is a direct hit on Laura’s clit, “AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!!” it comes once more from Laura.
Maria takes the hairbrush and touching Laura’s pussy with it. For the first time Laura does not only feels pain, she feels pain and pleasure: “Arrhh ohh…” Maria smiles and delivers her strok.
SMACK!!! - And Laura screams from the pain: “AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!!”
Carol quickly delivers her last strok.
SMACK!!! – Laura’s pussy is burning from the pain, and it has gotten a nice red color: “AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!! AARRHHHH!!!!”
Jessica: “Last one – then your punishment is over.”
Laura has lost count, but inside she is pleased that it is over in a moment.
SMACK!!! Laura is curling together for the last time: “AARRHHHH!!!!” she lies there in the bed sobbing.

Carol cannot withstand her feelings anymore and whispers to Maria and Jessica: “I need to taste her, please help me hold her.”
Maria and Jessica lies in the bed on each side of Laura. They slowly grab each of her hand and move her back to her position. Carol moved in between Laura’s legs and spreads them wide.
Laura is still sobbing and the pain in her pussy is greater than anything, she has ever experienced. Then suddenly from one moment to another the pain is turning into wonderful feeling, as Carol is giving Laura’s pussy a huge lick, from the bottom all the way up to her clit, which she gives a big suck: “OOhhhh…” is comes from Laura.
Carol swallows Laura’s pussy juice with huge pleasure: “You taste so good… Mmmm…”
Laura is over the moon: “OOOOHHHHHHhhhh…” as Carol continues to lick her pussy.
Maria takes one hand and she starts fondling Laura’s left tits - a moment later Jessica does the same to the right tit.
Carol inserts her tip of her tongue into Laura, she does not want to miss a drop of Laura’s juice.
Jessica and Maria start to play with Laura’s nipples, and with Carol’s intense licking of Laura’s clit, this sends Laura over the edge, and she gets her most powerful orgasm ever: “OOOOHHHHHHhhhh MMMMMmmmm OOOOHHHHHHhhhh”
Carol gives Laura a final lick: “Do not think this is going to be part of our punishment in the future – this was a one timer”
Maria removes the bikini bottom gag from Laura’s mouth: “And what do you say then?”
Laura gets her breath back and comes back to reality: “Thank you Carol”
Carol: “My pleasure – you owe me one”
Laura thinks: “No I cannot do that, I am not a lesbian. And how can I enjoy this, it is so wrong.” She then speaks: “Please I am not a lesbian…”
Jessica: “We will have to find out, we need to find a dick for you. But that will be another time.”
Laura is silent and thinks: “Dick, no a boy cannot see me like this, noo…”
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:02 PM   #94
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice addition to the story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:50 AM   #95
jonny6-dare

Send a message via MSN to jonny6-dare

fantastic i love this story
lets see her nude outdoors or in school with sexy clothes more
jonny6-dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:13 PM   #96
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 29

The new girl

Chapter 29

Carol: “Get up – we need to leave before my parents come home.”
Laura gets up from the bed, she is still sore between her legs: “Auch…”
Maria smiles: “Yes it hurts to get a punishment.”
Laura does not say anything, she knows that Maria is right.
Jessica packs their bags and gets ready to leave.
Laura panics for a moment: “Do I not get any clothes??”
Maria: “Do you think you have deserved that?”
Laura: “Please…”
Maria: “Okay, takes this” and she gives Laura the short skirt, her bikini top and the 2 inch stilettos. Laura hurries to get the clothes on.
The girls are moving fast to their bikes, and Laura has a hard time catching up in her high heels.
Carol: “Let’s go to the park”
Jessica: “Yes - the weather is nice, so let’s spend the time outdoors.”
They all get on their bikes and ride off.

Along the way Maria rides next to Laura and says: “I dare you to not cross or close your legs until I say so.”
Laura did not expect this, and after a moment she realizes, what this means with her short skirt: “Ohh my god.”
Maria smiles: “You need to practice a little skirt training, so this will be good for you.”
They arrive at the park and put their bikes next to some threes. Laura now for the first time has to walk in her high heels shoes. This turns out to be more difficult, then she had imagined.
Jessica: “You also need to practice some walking in high heels”
Laura fumbles with each step she takes, and has to admit that Jessica is right, she just does not want to say it.
Maria: “Let us sit here on this bench, then you can practice your walking for a while. Just walk back and forth in front of us.”
Carol: “Good idea.”
Maria: “And don’t forget my dare, you have to walk with slightly spread legs.”
Laura does not like it and thinks: “Why do they have to say things so loud, everyone walking by are able to hear them. This is so embarrassing, I am practically nude with this short skirt and tiny bikini top.” She starts to walk, and is actually improving quite fast, and after a few rounds she is able to walk almost normal.
Jessica: “You are improving – good.”
Maria: “Yes, take a couple of rounds more, then we will move on.”
Laura continues to walk as an elderly couple approaches, the man stares at Laura and the women pulls angrily in his arm as she speaks: “How dare you look at that young girl, she should be ashamed of herself being dressed like that” She gives Laura the look, before the drags her husband away.
As soon as they are gone, Carol smiles and speaks: “Nicely done Laura!”
Maria: “Let’s get going” and the girls get up from the bench and starts to walk. Laura is just following along.
Soon they walk onto the grass and Laura stops: “Wait, I cannot walk on the soft grass in these shoes.”
Jessica: “Then take them off.”
Laura is about to bend over, but discovers her mistake before she does so. “How am I going to do this without showing my ass and pussy to everyone. If I bend over I am visible from the back, and if I squat I am visible from the front.” she thinks. Laura looks around to see if anyone is looking. There are a lot of people in this part of the park, and their current location is completely open – no bush, three or anything else to hide behind.
Jessica: “Come on Laura – either walk or take off those shoes.”
Laura picks her choice and squats down with her knees wide spread. Her pussy is now in full display for everyone in front of her. Laura is starting to stress, and is having trouble loosen her shoes. Despite no one is looking, Laura feels that the whole park has seen her. She finally gets her shoes off and gets up again with her shoes in her hands. Then she sees Jessica put away her camera: “Nooo… did you just take another photo?”
Jessica teases Laura: “Maybe I did – maybe I did not.” And she starts to laugh, and so are Maria and Carol.
Carol: “Let’s sit over here.” And Carol, Maria and Jessica sit down in Indian position, Laura stands beside them and consider her situation for a moment.
Jessica: “Laura sit with us.”
Laura thinks: “I cannot sit like that. But I know that if I do not, they will ask me to do so.” She sits down as the other girls, giving them all a full view of her crotch.

Maria: “We will continue with some Truths for you Laura, but I think that Carol has a simple Dare for you first.”
Carol: “Yes I do. I dare you to get up, run around that three over there, run back and sit down again.”
Laura is surprised, what is the meaning with this? What is that catch? Is it a trick?
Carol: “I will start the timer – Now, Go!”
Laura gets up, runs around the three and sits back next to the girls again.
Carol: “Good running – 13 seconds.”
Maria: “Yes, now we can get started with our Truths. The rules are the same as last week. If you lie to us, you will get a Dare. And if you refuse to answer, we will send a picture to someone. Only difference is that if you hesitate we will not spank you here.”
Laura is relieved.
Maria: “… You will instead do the run you just did – in the nude.”
Laura: “Nooo – look at all those people around…”
Maria: “Then I suggest that you do not hesitate”
Laura: “But but…”
Jessica: “And arguing gives the same punishment.” That gets Laura to shut up immediately.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #97
DarkCraving

Great story you are writing.
Thanks for sharing.
DarkCraving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #98
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Doing great, keep writing.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 AM   #99
sweetashoney

Keep up the amazing work on this story, I cannot wait to read the next installment.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #100
mr_conundrum

Good stuff as usual, love the developement please keep it coming

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #101
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Thanks all for you nice comments, I really hope that I do not disappoint you with the rest of the story.
Old 12-02-2012, 03:13 PM   #102
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 30

The new girl

Chapter 30

Maria: “I will start. How was it to be a model in the school yard today?”
Laura is keen to answer, as she does not want to be completely nude, and especially running around nude: “It was awful, what if someone had seen me?”
Maria: “So you did not enjoy it at all?”
Laura knows this is a trick: “…I…I… know that I got wet… but really – I did not like it…”
Jessica: “Would you like a copy of the photos?”
Laura does not hesitate at all: “No, it will be too shameful to watch them.”
Carol: “At the beach, what did you feel, when the mother and her girls saw your tits?”
Laura thinks: “How can they ask me this? They know how bad it was.”
Carol: “Do you want to get a little run to consider your answer?”
Laura: “Noo… I will answer… don’t make me run naked here…”
Carol: “Okay – go on then”
Laura: “It was the worst thing I have ever done.” She holds a little break: “It was so embarrassing…”

Maria: “How was your punishment compared to the worse punishment before this?”
Laura: “It hurt more than anything I have ever tried before.”
Jessica: “Do you regret that you took the punishment instead of completing the dare?”
Laura holds it for a second, then answers: “No, I could not do that dare.”
Jessica: “So if you got the dare again, you would take the punishment – even if you now know, what the punishment is?”
Laura whispers: “Yes…”
Carol: “Did you like the oral sex?”
Laura is speechless and thinks: “How are they able to talk about this, as it is just a normal conversation?”
Carol: “Why does you always hesitate on my Truths? Do you really want me, to ask you to do the run?”
Laura: “No please – Yes I did like it.”
Carol teases Laura: “Like what?”
Laura whispers quietly: “…Oral sex – I liked the oral sex…”

Maria: “Would you like to do it again?”
Laura takes a deep breath. She considers lying, but why doing so as they all know, she enjoyed it so much: “…It was my best orgasm, so yes I will like to do it again.”
Jessica: “Would you return it?”
Laura did not like this as she thinks: “Do they really want me to lick Carol’s pussy? No it is so wrong, I am not a lesbian.” She answers: “No, please… I cannot do that.”
Jessica: “Cannot answer or return the oral sex?”
Laura: “…return the o…” she almost cannot say it: “…oral sex…”
Carol: “Do you think that the punishment made your orgasm better or worse?”
Laura is one big question mark: “How could the punishment have anything to do with my orgasm?”
Carol wonder if she should ask Laura for more, but decides to leave it here – for now.
Maria: “We will have a break now, Jessica do you have anything to drink in your bag?”
Jessica: “Sure” she opens her bag and hands over soft drinks to the others.
The girls are chatting for around half hour, and doing the time Laura sits with her knees wide spread.

Carol: “I am hungry”
Jessica: “Me too”
Maria: “Then let us find some food”
The girls go against the exit of the park, and on the way Carol gives Laura another dare: “Laura you need a final dare in the park. I dare you to let me lift the back of your skirt, when we pass those boys.”
The 3 boys approaching are a little older then Laura, and she does not like the idea. “Why do they have to see my butt?” she thinks, but she has to accept: “Okay…”
Carol: “Good, just pretend nothing happens”
Just as the boys have passed Carol lifts Laura’s skirt high to her back: “What a nice butt Laura!!”
Laura cannot believe that Carol did that, she had hoped that she would get away with the dare without the boys seeing anything. But in the moment Carol shouts, the boys turns their head and look at Laura’s stark naked butt. Carol holds the skirt for a second more and then releases it.
The boys stop and start to walk against Laura. One of the boys asks: “Nice butt – can we see more?”
Another boy: “Can we touch?”
Laura is about to run, she is so scared. But then Carol steps in between her and the boys: “Get lost! Not a chance losers!”
The first boy: “So you think you can tease us, and then just walk away?”
Carol: “Of course!! To tease is not the same as you can do what you want.”
The girls start to walk away, and the boys get the message and stays away.

Maria: “Laura do not worry, we promised you a long time ago that we will protect you. No one is going to hurt you.” And then she hugs Laura.
Laura is still a little shocked by the event, but is happy that Carol protected her.
Carol: “And you do have a nice butt” and starts to smile.
The girls go to their bikes and goes for some food. Along the way Carol and Maria are falling a few yards behind the others to talk a little.
Carol: “Did we go too far?”
Maria: “No – It was perfect, now she knows that we will push her, but we will always protect her.”
Carol: “You might be right”
Maria: “Did you not see the fear in those boys faces, when you threatened them?”
Carol: “Hehe… It does help to work out, and my former karate training might also be handy, if they try anything.”
Old 12-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #103
dickface

another great chapter! im excited for the foreshadowing of laura's oral expleration

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #104
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 31

The new girl

Chapter 31

They arrive at the dining place and they order some food. Maria notice that Laura has closed her legs and says: “Laura – your legs.”
Laura begs with her eye: “But there are so many people in here”
Maria: “And?”
Laura spread her legs a little, but Maria is not satisfied: “More…” and Laura does so.
Jessica: “The table here covers you, so what is the issue?”
Laura: “It’s just…”
Their food arrived at the moment and they eat. As soon as they have finished Carol asks: “So Laura how wet are you at the moment?”
Laura looks around and thinks: “There are so many people present, how can she ask me about that?” She leans against Carol and whispers: “I am not wet…”
Carol smiles: “Good.”
They pay and leave. Outside Laura asks: “What now?”
Jessica: “You have been good today, so we do not have more for you…”
Maria takes over: “…unless you want to change into some other clothes before going home?”
Laura looks at Maria and wonders what she has in mind: “Where do you want me to change?”
Maria: “Good question - but you will have to find a place fast before we leave. And you will hand over the skirt and bikini top first, then you will get your old clothes.”
Laura: “No no!!… Not here in the middle of the road, Please!!!”
Jessica: “Where then?”
Laura looks around and is about to go back to the dining place, but Carol stops her: “No we are not going back.”
Maria: “Closest home is yours Carol”
Carol: “My parents and brother are home, but you can change in the garden if you want?”
Laura cannot believe that they suggest this: “Is there no other way?”
Maria: “Sure – you can go home as you are?”
Jessica: “We have spent enough time on this - let’s go”
Laura thinks: “I cannot go home like this, my mom will ground me for months. But change in a garden, no… But I do not have any other options.”

They get onto their bikes and ride for Carol’s home again. It is semi dark when they arrive, and they sneak into the garden.
Carol: “Give me your clothes”
Laura: “But I am visible from the windows of your house…” she turns around: “And from your neighbors’ house too…”
Maria: “Last chance for changing”
Laura knows she needs to change, so she looks at the windows at Carol’s house a last time to check that no one is looking. Then she drops her skirt and almost rips the bikini top over her head: “Please hurry and give me my clothes!”
Maria finds Laura’s pants and t-shirt, but is interrupted by Jessica that stands with her camera: “Pose for one photo and you are done.”
Laura: “No please – just give me my clothes…”
Jessica: “Photo – then clothes. Do you really have time to wait and argue?”
Laura thinks: “They have me, I have to give them the photo, or else I will stand her naked…” she starts to pose: “Okay – hurry up”
Jessica: “Nice” and she takes the photo and in the same the flash from the camera lights up the garden.
Laura sees some movement from the house and covers up: “Clothes – now please!!”
Maria hands her the t-shirt and Laura quickly gets it on, in the same Jessica’s brother Brian looks out of the window to see what is going on. Laura covers her pussy with her hands, and Jessica looks at Brian and smiles. Maria gives the pants to Laura, but she hesitates for a moment, as Brian is looking intense now.
Laura thinks: “He has seen me, he knows that I am butt naked… what do I do?”
Inside the house Brian is looking out of the windows and thinks for himself: “What the hell are they doing? They are probably just swapping things from their bags.” He leaves the window, and return to his TV.
What Laura does not know, is that the light reflection from the room, is blocking most of Brian’s view out of the window.
Laura is very relieved that Brian has left, so she quickly takes the pants and puts them on. Maria drops Laura’s socks and shoes on the ground, and Laura puts them on. At this moment Laura has not noticed that she had not gotten her underwear.
Maria, Jessica and Carol all give Laura a goodbye hug and Laura hurries away before the other girls find new things, to do to her.

In the moment Laura has left Maria flashes Laura’s panties and training bra to the others: “Wonder if she will miss these” and they all start to laugh.
Jessica: “This has been a fantastic day, who would have guessed, what we have made her do already?”
Carol: “Yes begging to masturbate – on camera”
Maria: “Not to mention being a nude model in the school yard”
Jessica: “And flashing both tits and ass, too bad that Brian did not stay for the last show”
Maria sends a text message to Laura before she and Carol leaves: “Laura you have completed my dare :)”
Old 12-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #105
ArysisaDawn

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter1111 View Post
Thanks for the reply and your advice. I will try to be more conscious in the future, even I do believe that a kiss at that age is possible. It could just be e.g.: a quick kiss on the mouth
My sister had her first at age 5, me at age 7.

Some of my fetlife...

Into: affection, bareHandedSpanking, being naked, beingOrdered2SpreadYourLegs, beingTreatedLikeAPrincess, biting, blindfolds, breastBondage, chains, clitSlapping, exhibitionism, g-spotOrgasms, inbox+1, lingerie, outdoorBondage, erotica, vibrators

Want to try: analTraining, breast/nippleTorture, chastityDevices, collar&leash, dp, electro, beingForced2takeToysThatAre2big, havingChainsInsertedVaginally, highHeels, master/slave/powerExchange/rolePlay, spreaderBars, whips
ArysisaDawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare