Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-07-2015, 04:40 AM   #1
MasterScott86

Male 29/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

29/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location

Please read this advert carefully. I will not respond to people who misunderstand this advert.

I am a 29 year old master looking for a long term slave. This relationship will be mainly done over e-mail. There will be an initial interview on skype, but otherwise cam will be used rarely.

My time zone is GMT + 2 hrs. You must be in timezone the will make you available to me during normal hours, or you must be willing to operate during my hours.

To apply to become my slave, you will e-mail [email protected] with the following information. Only fully complete applications will move on to the skype interview stage:

• Your Real Name: (First Name Only)
• What times in the evening are you usually able to do a skype call?
• Are you looking for a long-term master?
• You will also include a nude picture of yourself (face not required).
• Likes (At Least 5)
• Dislikes (At Least 5)
• Limits (At least 5)

Once your application is received, if it is complete, I will assign you a date and time for your skype interview. The time of the interview is not negotiable. If you are not available at the time I give you, you will not be given a different time.

Skype Interview

If you make it to the interview stage, you will require non transparent tape, a blind fold (home-made is fine), a chair that you can tape yourself to and a headset to use as you will be at a distance from your webcam so that I can see you properly.

In your interview, you will be taped to a chair and blindfolded and I will ask questions. If your interview is successful, then we will enter a test period.
The following user says Thank You to MasterScott86 for this post:
Old 03-16-2015, 10:38 AM   #2
MasterScott86

I am still looking. Please can I reiterate that I am only looking for Serious people only. There have been too many time wasters

Advertisements
Kink Talk