Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-18-2019, 05:28 PM   #4246
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post

BEFORE YOU START: Read everything NOT in the spoilers before you begin. You must complete any spoiler you look at.

First, flip a coin
Heads= Use your hand
Tails= You can choose one of the following implements: Full water bottle, wooden spoon, fruit in a sock.

Then roll 2d6. The total of your roll is how many of the following rounds you must do.

HOWEVER, you have some choices to make first:
#1) If you so choose, you can decide before you start to complete all the rounds in exchange for a 20% reduction in a later post. You must decide this BEFORE YOU ROLL.
#2) If you do not like your roll, you may gamble and try again once; HOWEVER, for your reroll, you must roll 3d6. You must keep the new roll. If the number is higher than 12, you complete all rounds AND squeeze your balls HARD for 30 seconds between each round.
So I decided to do the whole thing in exchange for the reduction. I got a tails, so I chose to use a full water bottle (this is gunna hurt D: ). I'm already holding my nuts by the end of round 3 xD starting to think I made some bad choices at the start here lol. I powered through the next three rounds, and then ended up having to stop to hold my balls again after the 6th round. After that my nuts were a little more warmed up, so I was able to take a bit more. I went straight through from there until after round ten, where I stopped for a sip of some water (not from the water bottle lol). Then I went ahead and did the last two rounds straight through. This one wasn't as hard as some of the others, but you never can tell with the spoiler tasks, which makes them pretty scary.

I figure I better do those 150 very hard punches now though before I get too far behind *gulp* I went ahead and did them in 10 sets of 15. Even the first set had me groaning and cradling my nuts after though.. These ended up taking me a little bit to finish, but not too long: my nuts ached the whole time between sets. I'm pretty sure I was audibly moaning from pain after literally every set, and for at least a full 40sec after that last set. I don't think I need to say that this one really hurt, but it really hurt D:

After all that, my balls are red, sore, and getting very full. Tomorrow is gunna suck... Thank you very much for the tasks, Emmy!

PM Dares:
Message me Silly Boy and I'll bust my balls 25 times hard
Message me tease and I'll edge 4 times
Mr_Serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:30 PM   #4247
Mr_Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

This is for all the guys here

Useing an apple in a sock

50 busts to each side.

Then with the bristled side of a hair brush. Another 50 to each side

Have fun
If I don't happen to have an apple, is it okay if I use a tennis ball instead if I double the number of hits?

PM Dares:
Old 04-18-2019, 06:19 PM   #4248
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

I currently do not have the time home alone currently to join this thread, and I might not have the endurance if more girls started posting daily (although I somehow survived it back in the day). But I would like to say how great and entertaining it is to have this thread running again. And also to thank EmmyRed for the amazing, creative and scary tasks that she is posting *thumbs up* .

I will keep on lurking and reading these lovely report (good job boys) and scary ideas. I may also try some more quite cbt ideas from here on my own or try some tasks if I get the chance

Stay awesome and eepy <3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittyAydy for this post:
Old 04-18-2019, 06:44 PM   #4249
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy View Post
Hi all

This is for all the guys here

Useing an apple in a sock

50 busts to each side.

Then with the bristled side of a hair brush. Another 50 to each side

Have fun
Thank you for the hits, it was nice to have something short and sweat >//<

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 09:54 PM   #4250
nutball2522

I am joining this for 5 days after losing to Pain Slut Joe in another thread.

I absolutely love ballbusting!

Likes: battleship, ballbusting, edging, exercise, wedgies, nipple torture

Limits: face, public, exposure, cross dressing, messy, body writing, toothpaste

kik: nutball2525
nutball2522 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nutball2522 for this post:
Old 04-19-2019, 04:50 AM   #4251
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Now, assess your situation. Do you need a harder session? Do you deserve a harder session? If so, adjust your answer accordingly (making your answer less sore than before).

Once you have your answer, you may look at a spoiler and begin. No peeking!

I'm not very sore, I just joined the thread, or my name is Masomister:
Spoiler:
We can fix that! Gather five implements and a rubber band and give yourself 99 hits of increasing strength which each. The last ten hits should be VERY hard. Finish with one snap of a rubber band on your sore balls. Give us a thorough assessment of your five implements in your report.

I'm pretty sore:
Spoiler:
Alright dear. For today, you get 264 fairly hard hits with the wooden spoon, then squeeze your balls for 30 seconds.

My balls have never been this sore before. Please have mercy:
Spoiler:
Oh deary me. Because you're so sore, please get a bowl of ice and complete the following. Edge once. Dip your balls in ice water. Hit 20 times with your hand. Redip them in ice water every 20 hits until you have reached 200.

Have fun and be safe!
Old 04-19-2019, 05:59 AM   #4252
SlaveFloris

I totally forgot I signed up for this but since the tasks are cumulative and this is my final day (I hope), this was a really painful morning.

The task from 04-15-2019:
1, Rolled a 1. This wasn't too bad, slightly painful but really not that bad and actually a little arousing.
2, Rolled a 2. This hurt a lot more, 50 was a lot and my balls turned into really red and sensitive and after about 30 hits I really had to take a few seconds to recover and hold my balls in my hands whilst exhaling and trying to get back in posture for the next hit.
3, Rolled another 2. Well, this was quite a relief no touching wasn't too bad at all, taking a little longer to recover and the pain was slowing ebbing away.
4, Rolled a 6. I used a hairbrush with the brush side for this one since I didn't really have a least favorite implement but figured this would hurt most and thus be less nice. 200 of them got tears in my eyes at the end. Especially knowing this was only the start since I missed a lot of tasks that I had to catch up to. It was really painful to endure these hits and tested my commitment a lot wanting to just stop hitting my balls so badly as they only got more painful and each hit hurt more than the last one.
5, Rolled a 5. This was cold and unpleasant but it actually was a little nice as well after the hard hits earlier. But that niceness quickly slipped away and I was shivering from the cold by the end and I was watching my stopwatch with a close eye determined to get out as soon as I was allowed.

The task from 04-15-2019:
As implement, I rolled a 6 which meant a wooden spoon, ouchie.
And for the break in between each set, I was to edge once.
Set 1: It took a while, was a good warm-up but not painful luckily. My balls got a little warm and a few times I hit a little harder than intended which hurt but overall it was fine.
Set 2: Still rather light hits but my balls came out a little painful, although this was mostly because of all the earlier hits from today that the easier hits already hurt a little than because I hit that hard.
Set 3: Medium was getting painful already which worried me for the other sets to come but I figured I would just hit fast and get through this set quickly. In the end, it was hurting a lot though. After this, the edging was really nice and gave a lot of relief to the pain but the edging was already getting a little harder not to cum.
Set 4: This was getting really painful already! My balls felt like they were rubbed all over with toothpaste, burning and painful and it was making me feel a little miserable, my lower belly starting to hurt quite badly as well.
Set 5: Even with the edges between the cumulative pain was getting more present and hitting even harder again my balls were no happy and my eyes were getting wet again as well.
Set 6: Again one in which I went as fast as I could which made it hurt more but at least it was over faster, some tears started to roll over my cheeks which made the edging afterward such a weird experience but nevertheless I almost came accidentally but luckily I was able to avoid it.
Set 7: The hits were getting really hard and painful now and my balls were actually turning from red to a little purplish on some parts.
Set 8: From this point onwards I really hard to force myself to hit again and to get up from my knees after the pain got so intense.
Set 9: I was hitting almost as hard as I could at this point but between every hit it took longer and longer to recover, my balls hurting so much and my body feeling awful all over because of it, mentally becoming a lot harder as well to keep going and hitting.
Set 10: By the end of this set I felt absolutely broken and tears were all over and when done I was just laying on the ground in immense pain.

Before the next task, I decided to take an hour to recover since I was really in no state to continue right away.

The task from 04-16-2019:
I got heads so that meant using my hand. And the cumulative of the two dice throws was 8, a 2 and a 6. I figured it was safer to not take any of the optional options within this one.

1. One hit to the left, not that bad at all after all the pain from earlier.
2. Three hits in total, well it was still alright, I did hit somewhat hard with these but my balls were feeling a little numb now and it did not hurt as much anymore.
3. Well, six hits were very doable as well but I realized this was going to add up really quickly this way.
4. And indeed this was going quick but really nowhere near as painful as before so I went through these all rather quickly.
5. Keeping up the speed I didn't stop to really concentrate on the pain and just went as quickly as I was able to hit myself quickly going on to the next round.
6. Only two more after this one, I did slow down a bit since the rounds started to quickly become longer but still, it was very doable.
7. I was lucky with the equipment to use these rounds and the roll I had so this went really quick and not bad at all. Although my balls did start to get somewhat painful again.
8. The last round got me to intense pain, somewhat out of nowhere it just started to hurt a lot more with every hit and it got really hard to finish this last round and the pain got almost unbearable just out of the blue after the other rounds went, well, really somewhat easy, this one really got me. But luckily when done, I was really done with these rounds.

The task from 04-17-2019:
It seemed like I was not the only one who forgot that I was still enrolled in this but anyway I didn't get anyone to join so I just have to endure the pain it seems. Revealing the task it seemed I had Edge once. Complete this task twice back to back. Use a spoon instead of my hand. Edge immediately after completing the task, no touching for the rest of the day and staying in the thread until Monday, and no cumming until then. This made my plan to ask to leave after doing all the tasks I lacked behind right now, one after another, too bad for me.

The task itself got me back on the ground again, crying, miserable and in pain my balls beginning to look really dark red/purplish all over. Finishing the task once and then having to go again was such a hit to my morale as well. I did finish but the whole task took me about an hour to get done taking more and more time to recover from a hit and especially the fist hits on full strength were really awfully painful. When finally done I dragged myself to the shower and sat in there under the warm shower streams taking another half hour or so to just recovering from all the devastating tasks and pain endured already this morning before moving on to the next task.

Sandy's 50 hits on each side:
This was somewhat painful, I used an apple in a sock and even though mentally I was feeling better after my shower my balls quickly felt awful again still hurting so much from all the previous hits. I didn't have to cry this time but I was really in pain by the end of this and laying on the ground for 10 minutes my hands on my balls in terrible pain.

The task from 04-19-2019:
The question answers are the following.
1) Are you in denial or no-touch? Both
2) Which is better: dogs or cats? Dogs
3) Which is more unforgivable: talking on the phone in the elevator or taking off your shoes on an airplane? Shoes on an airplane
4) Pineapple on pizza: Good or bad? Mweh, bad
5) Which is better: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings? Lord of the Rings
6) Would you rather read the book or watch the movie? Read a book.

1. No edges for me this time around it seems.
2. Punching my balls on hands and knees was somewhat clumsy but because my ball had room to move it didn't hurt that bad, but mostly a really awkward position to hit them.
3. 50 hits with a shoe roughed up my balls a lot creating some parts where my skin was coming off, no bleeding though luckily, it hurt a lot as well but by now that felt a little less than earlier when I had to do the same thing.
4. My right ball had to endure this one quite badly, normally I like spreading the hits out over my balls to not keep the same place in pain but this time there was no choice which added quite a lot of extra pain, to be honest.
5. For this I had to venture outside, so I got my clothes on and went out looking for a stick, this made me realize how much harder, balls this abused, make walking. Anyway, I found a stick and started hitting but all the annoying little sides and rough edges on the stick really took some more skin off my balls as well making them look like I hit them with barbed wire instead.
6. The book dropping was not as bad as I expected, lucky all the times the book landed well, I think if it landed with an edge it would have hurt really badly, but luckily that was not as much the case.

The task from 04-20-2019:

''My balls have never been this sore before. Please have mercy''

The ice bath for my balls was quite okay in between the sets of 20, quite cooling but my balls were before the start already feeling like they were in the middle of a castration. In the end, tears were rolling over my cheeks again but it felt less heavy on my mind as it is the last task for today which cheered me up. Now with all of it done, I'm going to treat my balls with some nice lotions and anything else that might make them less sore or refrain them from becoming blue for the next week.

Sadly I won't be at home to do tasks during the weekend with easter so I will be forced to have tasks accumulate until Monday again which will be awfully painful again I'm sure. Nevertheless, thank You for all the tasks and however, this was extremely hard to push all the way through it feels very satisfying to have completed them and my balls have finally found a useful purpose.
SlaveFloris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 12:23 PM   #4253
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Default Page 281 catch up.

I did these last night right before bed and first thing this morning, sorry for the postponed report but. . . owe

1 edge
100 with a wooden spoon
2 edges
100 with a heavy object of your choice
3 Edges and tie balls separately
100 with a wooden spoon to the left
4 edges
100 with a fruit in a sock
5 edges
100 with a spoon, alternating balls

200 with a wooden spoon, 200 with a rubber mallet, 200 to only the left, 200 with a fruit in a sock and 100 per ball . . .I actually prefer things like this over more convoluted tasks. Just straight beatings that push me to my limits and help to change my balls color. The wooden spoon is always good for reddening the skin and the heavier objects are good for leaving bruises. Thanks so much for making me howl and scream with this consistent string of hits.

Part 2

Find a wooden spoon, a shoe, and three implements of your choice (of at least moderate pain-causing qualities). Number your choice items 1-3

Complete the spoilers in order. Do not look ahead.

1. Warmup: 20 hits with all five items (TOTAL: 100)
2. Lay your balls on a table. Use your fist to smash them 25 times.
3. 50 hits with item #3
4. 25 VERY HARD hits to the left ball only with the wooden spoon
5.edge. If a limit/not allowed, snap a rubber band on your balls 5 times.
6. 25 hits with item #2
7. 50 with Item #1
8. 50 with the shoe
9.50 with the wooden spoon
Final Round: Are you crying?

If yes:20 more with each implement. Within each set of 20, start light and make each hit harder until the final hit with that implement is almost unbearable. Then, relax and congratulate yourself on a job well done.

If no: Hm. I guess I'm not harsh enough for you. Choose the most painful implement you've used today. Set a metronome at 20 bpm. Set a timer for 5 minutes. With each click of the metronome, hit your balls VERY HARD. You should be able to manage hard hits, as there is so much time to rest between hits. After your time is up, you are not allowed to touch your balls or cock until you have given a thorough report in this thread.

Wooden spoon, shoe, rubber mallet, meat tenderizer (pointy side), and a billiard in a sock.

40 hits with each object to get started, this was a bit more then a warm up since I was already aching before starting this task. . . catching up a page at a time is a horrible idea btw.
50 punches against the table, I chose to do these at my coffee table on my knees just in case my legs felt like giving out at any point.
100 hits with the billiard, I had picked this item knowing it is one of the painful ones possible and to start off with 100 just a few steps in was more then I had hoped for. Each hit made my legs jerk to try and close
I am a little thankful for the left ball attention after all the attention my right one has been getting lately but they still stung horridly in their current condition.
50 hits with the point side of a meat tenderizer always makes things have a slight crimson tint to them >//> never actually breaks the skin but holy hell I should have thought these items through more >//<
100 hard and thuddy hits with the rubber mallet made sure to darken what bruises I already had and my cheeks were drenched in tears already at this point . . . mistakes have been made.
then 100 with the wooden spoon and the shoe. These were almost a relief in comparison to the other hits, but they still were excruciating with how tender I was getting

Am I crying? um Yes Yes I have been for a while XD so 40 more with each . . . sadly I know as a bunny you probably want me to do the the other one as well . . so 5 minutes of a 20 bmp with the pointy side of the meat tenderizer . . . fuck . . . Needless to say I was curled up in a ball sobbing after gritting my way through this final part and slept on my living room floor that night.

Part 3

Dice Today! Roll a D6 for each round.

Roll 1: Before you start...
1- Rub balls roughly for 2 minutes
2- Tie balls
3- Edge once
4- Soak in water. Do not dry off
5- Add lotion
6- Edge three times

Roll 2: Warm-up
1- 50 hits with a spoon
2- 50 hits with a shoe
3- 50 hits with a fist
4- 50 hits with something heavy in a sock
5- 50 hits with a full water bottle
6- Roll 2 more times and complete both

Roll 3: Break
1- 3 edges
2- 5 minutes no touching
3- 3 minute ice bath
4- 3 minute hot water bath
5- 3 edges
6- Go back to the beginning and start over (if you roll this a third time, reroll)

Roll 4: Nice, hard hits
1- 200 with a wooden spoon
2- 200 with a shoe
3- 200 with a fist
4- 200 with a full water bottle
5- 200 with something heavy in a sock
6- 200 with your least favorite implement

Roll 5: Happy Endings
1- 3 edges then no touch for three hours
2- Squeeze your balls hard for 30 seconds
3- Add up your total number of hits from this post. Subtract that number from 500. Add the resulting number of very hard punches to your to-do list.
4- One more VERY HARD HIT then no-touch for 5 minutes.
5- 3 minute ice bath
6- Roll 2 more times for this round and complete both tasks.

I really wanted to try and finish this page before another task got posted so even though my nuts are still bruised and sore from the night before I started this as soon as I felt like I was able to.

First roll meant tied balls, second was 100 with my fist, third was a 3 minute ice bath (thank god), fourth was 400 with something heavy in a sock so I got my billiard back out T.T, and lastly I got 6, 3 & 4. My total number of hits was 500 so that meant I had 500 more to do (since bunny has to double 1000-500) and then one VERY HARD HIT.

Obviously tied nuts hurt worse when beaten so I was not looking forward to all of the hits. 100 with fist at least was not as bad as last nights task and the ice bath actually helped sooth and numb some of the agony that they were still in. Was not excited to see the 400 with something heavy in a sock though. My thighs have a few bruises from the missed hits >//< not to mention how bad it should have hurt my tied up nuts. Luckily they were still a little desensitized from the ice. 500 punches is normally not that big of a task but my arms are a bit tired and sore today as well and so I kept accidentally pulling my punches and had to do extra to make up for them. I was finally able to finish though and untie my nuts. The rush of blood back into them made my spine shiver and my legs shake.

Thank you for the thorough beating this morning.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 01:20 PM   #4254
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Now, assess your situation. Do you need a harder session? Do you deserve a harder session? If so, adjust your answer accordingly (making your answer less sore than before).

Bunny was still sore from yesterday. It turns out ball busting hurts
Of course, Bunny still completed his task for today ^u^
It's in the spoiler box ^u^
Spoiler:
Thank you for the 264 fairly hard hits! >u<
The squeezing also hurt too...
Bunny feels fairly more sore now.
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:56 PM   #4255
Mr_Serious

Quote:
beagressive and Mr. Serious...because I think you're the only only two left in the thread, I have a deal for you.

If you get at least 3 boys to join this thread before midnight tomorrow, you can do this post once. If you fail to find three participants, perform the following forfeits:
Found 2 new participants:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice, but you may take a break in between

Found 1 new participant:
Spoiler:
Complete this task twice with no break in between

Found no new participants:
Spoiler:
Edge once. Complete this task twice back to back. Anytime the tasks tells you to use your hand, use a spoon instead. Edge immediately after completing the task, and then you are on no touch for the rest of the day. You will stay in the thread until Monday, during which time you may not cum.

On to your task:
Spoiler:
You will need a full water bottle, a wooden spoon, a fruit in a sock, a shoe, and a shoe string. Start by tying your balls.
Spoiler:

First: Do 25 light smacks with your open hand
2) Do 25 medium hits with your open hand
3) Do 25 medium hits with your fist
4) Do 25 medium hits with the wooden spoon
5) Do 25 hard punches with your fist
6) Do 25 medium hits with the fruit in the sock
7) Do 25 hard hits with the shoe
8) Do 25 hard hits with the water bottle
9) Hold your balls in one hand and use your fist to punch them as hard as you can handle 25 times
10) Flip a coin: If heads, repeat your favorite step. If tails, repeat your least favorite step.
My nuts were already sore to the touch when I started from all of those edges. The first few rounds of spoons hurt (as spoons usually do), but it was nothing compared to when I got to the punches (I assume "swap for a spoon where it says hands" is referring to using my open hand, so i still did punches). I was not ready for how much these would hurt my full balls D: I am happy to say that my first flip was a heads, so I went back and re-did round 6.

As you know, I got interrupted between rounds on this one, and teased and busted quite a bit (lucky for me I guess ), so by the time I came back, even those 25 light smacks with the spoon were kinda rough. I was really scared for the punches this round D:And not without cause, it turned out. Omg owhowwoww. Every round from 5 on was torture. Buut that is why I'm here (: I gritted and bared it through round 8, but I was pretty scared going into round 9... especially knowing I had a 50% chance of having to do the round twice D: That last round 9 was pretty grueling. I think I just about cried tears of joy when it came up heads for 10 lol. Round 10 was cake after 9 that time through. Finally, I edged (for legitimately around the 100th time today) making my balls just a tad more tender than they already were, and now I'm on no touch

Thank you very much for the task, Emmy! Sorry I peaked hah

PM Dares:
Old 04-19-2019, 10:44 PM   #4256
nutball2522

Quote:
[COLOR="Green"][I][B]Good morning, dears. It has come to my attention that I may have been a little harsh the last few days. So before we begin, I ask you to honestly rate your level of pain (doing alright, pretty sore, unbelievably painful.

Since I just joined the thread and my balls were not sore, I had to complete the first task. My first implement was a bottle of water, which wasn't too bad. Next I used a belt, which stung a lot. Then I used a wooden spoon. This is when my balls really started to hurt. Next I hit them with the heel of my shoe. The shoe was by far the most painful. Last I used a tennis ball in a sock. By this point my balls are aching. After the final rubber band snap, they're definitely red and sore now. Thank you.

Likes: battleship, ballbusting, edging, exercise, wedgies, nipple torture

Limits: face, public, exposure, cross dressing, messy, body writing, toothpaste

kik: nutball2525
nutball2522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 05:22 AM   #4257
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Good morning, boys. I LOVE reading reports. It is my favorite part of this thread, and therefore, I appreciate when you boys take the time to tell us all about your aching balls.

Today, you are going to be rewarded for the thoroughness of your most recent report. You are going to give yourself 500-wordcount hits with a fruit in a sock. If you do not have a fruit, you can instead use a full water bottle in a sock, or a rock in a sock.

So now, for your number of hits.
Nutball:
Spoiler:

Mr_Serious:
Spoiler:

Fieldofbunnies:
Spoiler:

Maso:
Spoiler:
0 (if this is disappointing, you can add two extra sets to my task in your thread)

SlaveFloris:
Spoiler:

Other current members: Jaycii, Pheonix, Footfight, kdthas, beagressive, and any members that I missed:
Spoiler:
5 rubber band snaps, 450 hits, 5 more rubber band snaps.

Enjoy!
Old 04-20-2019, 07:14 AM   #4258
kdthas

I couldn’t do the first day’s task because I was travelling so had two days tasks stacked up. So here’s the report for the 2 tasks so far.

1) Are you in denial or no-touch?
Denial – I’ve been in denial for 2 weeks so far, which has left me very sensitive and is what usually draws me to ballbusting stuff.

2) Which is better: dogs or cats?
Cats – They get to be jerks most of the time but then they’re lovable at other times, so if I had to pick one it’d be a cat.

3) Which is more unforgivable: talking on the phone in the elevator or taking off your shoes on an airplane?

Both of them can be annoying, I’m usually in elevators more than airplanes so talking on the phone in one is more likely to happen, so I’d pick it. Plus taking off the shoes might not be bad unless their feet smell, so it has less potential to be annoying.

4) Pineapple on pizza: Good or bad?
Good, Hawaiian pizza is great!

5) Which is better: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
Based on the books I’d go with Harry Potter, the descriptions can be a bit much in lord of the rings…

6) Would you rather read the book or watch the movie?
Based on the amount of times I’ve read the book, I’d go with the movie for a change.

--- Denial:
Spoiler:

Edge three times before beginning, and then follow the prompts as directed.

This was a pleasant surprise to start the task! I was very happy to not jump immediately into the busting, because I’m a little scared of what I’ve gotten myself into after going back and looking at the type of tasks in the thread. I kinda joined the thread when I wasn’t the most clear headed…
A little bit hesitant, a bit excited, I loaded a video and started my edges, the 2 weeks of denial made this very, very quick. I paused the video and went nervously to the next spoiler.

--- Cats:
Spoiler:

Lay your balls on the table. Bang on them with your fist 10 times, then stroke your cock 10 times. Repeat four more times.
;_; Again, I was mixed on this, I get breaks for stroking which is nice but hitting myself is hard. I positioned myself so my balls were on the edge of the table, and did the first 10, the hard surface beneath made them worse. I missed a couple of times and only hit one so had to redo some, I don’t know how hard the hits are expected but I had to hold back a bit to get used to it. I stayed in position and did the 10 strokes which meant I battered my balls with each stroke, this was kinda helpful for getting in lighter hits to get used to the feeling. I continued through the cycle with each hit and stroke, surprised that this was making me get so hard, the one ball hits got a bit less but kept happening as I bounced round the table top, adding more to make sure I did it properly.

--- Phones in Elevators:

Spoiler:

50 hits with a fruit in a sock.

I was so tempted to put a sing blueberry in a sock at this point… But had none so went with an apple, I only had small-ish ones, smaller than my fist at least. I was a bit less put off by this one because of the smaller size. Swinging the sock was hard! I eventually worked out how I was going to do it by doing a few test swings, I decided on standing with my legs apart and the sock held out in front and swinging the sock between my legs upwards. The way I was doing it meant the sock would come to a quick stop when it hit and felt very sudden, so I sped up my hits sometimes they ended up a bit heavier than I intended and it would put me off pace, so I’d do another big hit and continue with the quicker ones. I had to take a couple of seconds when the numbers got higher before doing the second half. After I was finished I felt dizzy, there was blood rushing to my head, I’ve not had that hapnen many times

--- Harry Potter:
Spoiler:

Correct! You can stroke your cock for 5 minutes or until you have edged 3 times, whichever comes last.

I was so happy to see this pop up, it was amazing! I unpaused my video from earlier and got back into it, happy for the break, again the edges were embarrassingly quick and I was disappointed, pausing my video and going back to re-read the entry. Realising I still had time left I got back to stroking, it only said 3 edges so I stroked slowly to make sure I didn’t go over the 3, the teasing made me want to edge so bad, nearly 4 minutes of slow strokes. ;_; I was happy to be done until I remembered I’d have more busting to do.

--- Movie:
Spoiler:

Find a ball busting video that lasts at least 5 minutes. Play a 5 second interval timer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMIZQcebfKI) while you watch. Every time the timer beats, hit your balls hard with a wooden spoon. Continue until the video ends. (note- you control how long this lasts based on the length of the video you choose to use)

When I read this I thought I had been very lucky because I already had a video opened and paused, so I decided to use it. My video was around 9 minutes long and I only had about 2 mins 35 seconds left on it, but at the time I didn’t try to work out how many hits this meant, I went and got my spoon and pressed played on the two videos. I really liked having the timer tell me exactly when to go, sometimes it can be hard to get into hitting yourself. The timer sometimes felt like just enough time to be ready for the next hit, other times it didn’t. I’m still getting used to making hits the same strength so it was a bit all over the place. I sat back and used the other hand to keep everything in place, using my cock like a handle lol, it stayed so hard it made it fairly easy not to miss anything. I finished up with 31 hits and was glad it was over, but felt like I would have been asked to use a longer video.

--- Pineapple Good:
Spoiler:

So sweet! Find something that smells sweet and is fairly heavy (bottle of lemonade, good smelling shampoo, etc.) Give yourself 50 hits with your legs spread as far as possible

After reflecting on the video and thinking Emmyred would probably have wanted a longer video I went over all the dares to make sure I had done everything right, that’s when I realised I’d skipped the pineapple one. So determined to do this properly I went and got a glass bottle, it was originally a lemonade bottle but now is used for water, it is 750ml bottle so it is pretty heavy! I laid down in bed and spread wide, maybe the hits earlier had warmed me up but I was able to hit heavier with this. I missed the timer a bit, my hits were all over the place, I had to take longer between some hits as they were harder than others. When I was finally done I just dropped everything and fell back in bed my balls throbbing.

After finishing up the first task I remembered I had to check the next day’s task, a little annoyed I let myself get behind this early. Having just finished the first task I ended up going for the middle one

--- I'm pretty sore:
Spoiler:
Alright dear. For today, you get 264 fairly hard hits with the wooden spoon, then squeeze your balls for 30 seconds.

When I read this one my eyes widened a lot, that’s a big number! (For me at least) So I was a bit panicked to begin with, but I didn’t want to get any further behind so decided I’d just go for it. I still had my wooden spoon close from earlier so got back in position, again on the bed legs spread. Still remembering the disappointed feeling of the first task I started out… enthusiastically! The hits were a lot harder than I expected I would have done at the start of the day. I counted through each one in sets, flinching with each hit, surprised that I could hit harder as time went by. I got to around 230 when I was making each hit around the same strength. Once I made it to the end I was shocked I could get that many hits, it really scared me early on but I was little sad I had to stop, I got the head rushy feeling again and it was really exciting. Then the 30 seconds squeeze brought me crashing back, it was awful and gave me the sick feeling in my stomach.

Overall, maybe it’s the denial but getting the sensation there was good. At least I can say that later on when typing this now.

I can't work out how to use colors in spoiler boxes. :/

PM Dares and Toys
Loves ► Anal; Cum Eating; Ballbusting; CBT; Crossdressing; Porn Control; Tease and Denial;
Likes ► Rules; Chastity; Edging;Bets; Verbal Humiliation; Ultimatums; Desktop Customisation; Creative Dares; Game Bets / Challenges;
Maybe ► Wedgies; Pee; Hidden Public;
Limits Pics;Life Ruining; Permanent; Scat; Mouth Soaping; Extreme Messy; Obvious Public; Overnight Bondage;
kdthas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 07:23 AM   #4259
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

kdthas: While I love your report, dear, when I posted the task, it should have been clear that you were supposed to watch the entire 5 minute video while hitting balls with the timer. You only watching 2.5 minutes worth, which does not satisfy the task.

Please repeat that part of the task, but with an appropriate length video. If you really want to do it right, repeat the task with the same 9 minute video, this time starting from the beginning.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:21 AM   #4260
kdthas

Apologies ;_; Still a bit tired from the travel I guess! I will read better next time, or be less wishful thinking.

I will catch up on my tasks later.

Thanks!

PM Dares and Toys
Loves ► Anal; Cum Eating; Ballbusting; CBT; Crossdressing; Porn Control; Tease and Denial;
Likes ► Rules; Chastity; Edging;Bets; Verbal Humiliation; Ultimatums; Desktop Customisation; Creative Dares; Game Bets / Challenges;
Maybe ► Wedgies; Pee; Hidden Public;
Limits Pics;Life Ruining; Permanent; Scat; Mouth Soaping; Extreme Messy; Obvious Public; Overnight Bondage;
kdthas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk