Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-17-2019, 08:09 PM   #1
Guyindiapers

Default 23/M up all night tonight in Diapers

Hey Everyone!

So I have to stay up all night tonight, and have decided that it would be a great time to wear some diapers! I am wondering if anyone out there wants to dictate how I spend my night in diapers? In particular I am looking for private embarrassment linked to generally childish and or baby-ish activities! All I currently have at my disposal are the sodden diaper I am currently wearing, a fresh pack of diapers, and one pink onesie! My limits for the night on top of those in my sig are no messy(Preferably, but I could be persuaded), no leaking, and nothing that would leave any evidence that could be found later! Now I have to follow this schedule tomorrow as well, and if anyone wants to chat during this time maybe we could work out some longer term ideas/dares for today and tomorrow!

Comment down below, or send me a PM if you are interested! I also have a Kik which I will give out to those who want to PM and ask for it!

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Kik: Guyindiapers

Last edited by Guyindiapers; 04-18-2019 at 01:23 AM.
Guyindiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:12 PM   #2
Guyindiapers

Update: Currently I have showered and changed out of my diaper because it was completely soaked! I will be changing into a new one once I have finished drying. Then I am going to go back to watching Grimm until I receive a task

I plan on giving updates every so often to keep any who are interested informed! Feel free to ask for an update as well on my Kik: Guyindiapers

Current Stuff:A pack of diapers, Panties, Bras, Pantyhose, Fishnets, Pacifier, ABDL Bottle, and a Nightgown! (Feel free to make suggestions )

Likes: Diapers, Wet/Messy, Crossdressing, submissive play, Hidden public/ minor public, AB/DL, Humiliation, Childish restrictions, and I am Still working on the rest!

Limits: Blood, Family, Fully public, Sexual, Face-pics / Video, wasting perfectly good food, anything while at work, and financial.

Old 04-17-2019, 11:08 PM   #3
Guyindiapers

Still in my second diaper of the night! It's a bit wet after a beer, but holding up fine so far. Still watching Grimm, and still open to suggestions!

Old 04-18-2019, 07:04 AM   #4
Guyindiapers

Default Update 3:

Good Morning!

So, I lasted for pretty much the rest of my night in Diaper #2. A took a short nap just before the end of my night, and upon waking up a short while ago I changed out of Diaper #2 and took a shower. Now I am getting ready to wind down and fall back asleep so any dares/tasks for now are welcome, and any dares/tasks for tonight are welcome as well!

Kik in my signature.

Old 04-18-2019, 02:19 PM   #5
Guyindiapers

Default Update 4:

So I have finished most of my errands for the day, and will be getting into my next diaper soon! I am looking for people to chat with, dares, and tasks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, diaper, embarrassment, humiliation