Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-07-2019, 04:23 AM   #751
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
I’m not going to lie this dare looks awesome

1) Slowly walk a naked lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.
@Loopback

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...
@cloudbase

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash. (your friend can give you any dog command through out the dare fetch (fetch with your mouth), rollover (rollover), play dead (dark) speak (barking) beg, stay (stay still) sit (sit up cup your breasts) down( get down face to the floor spread your cheeks then your pussy lips ) chase ( go after whatever she says) she can think of more
@jpf234 /me

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive

6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to aylin and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.

8 Find a secluded spot Between cars Your not allowed to go back for clothes till your home get on car masturbate till you cum
@crburton09 (she was already naked so instead of stripping banned from covering up if anyone else is there or sees her she has to bark and spread her cheeks giving them a view, if your friends catch you or anyone that’s seen you before sit on the ground spread tyour lips tell them they have three wishes you can’t expain At all you have to stay in that spot and then you can only bark )
(( Read your blog about things you want to try))

10 I’d suggest something fun let aylin tell people where you are pick a busy route home that goes past somewhere you frequent school/uni shops work someplace and then drive off without you. When she's gone if you hear anyone you have to bark five times and spread your cheeks. when she comes back you can be taken for your walk to her house or yours or somplace further away she's in control till 8pm the next day remember stay naked till the dares done

Only two spaces left if thats it and to know when miss public will do the dare
I will do this one today but the times will be changed (not warm enough to spend 1 hour naked outside i guess..) <3

lets start another one haha i like this but pls this time no acting like a pet its not exactly what i like.. *-*

New starting situation:
naked with highheels only dropped off by aylin at night (about 1am) on a schoolyard of a school which is in a city 20 min from my house with car (so alone naked without clothes and in red highheels) *-* i can walk to other places of course but the school is not near the center of the city so there are mostly normal houses nearby and a few shops which are closed i guess... <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-07-2019, 04:32 AM   #752
Nousername582

1. use some ankle cuffs so you can't move very fast. do a lap around the school building and edge at every corner.
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 06:44 AM   #753
John Frusciante

New starting situation: naked with highheels only dropped off by aylin at night (about 1am) on a schoolyard of a school which is in a city 20 min from my house with car (so alone naked without clothes and in red highheels) *-* i can walk to other places of course but the school is not near the center of the city so there are mostly normal houses nearby and a few shops which are closed i guess... <3

1. use some ankle cuffs so you can't move very fast. do a lap around the school building and edge at every corner.

2. Rub your pussy to a streetlight, edge this way, repeat with 5 different streetlights.
John Frusciante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:58 AM   #754
Redfeild

3) ring a doorbell of a house. Don't have to wait just ring the bell and leave.
Redfeild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 11:46 AM   #755
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

rubbing my pussy to a streetlight while knees tied together wont be able i guess :/
the rest sounds great so far <3
Old 04-07-2019, 12:10 PM   #756
Nousername582

Sure you can , doggy style
we are at 4 right?

walk back to the schoolyard and find a dirty object from the ground. Use it to pleasure your ass and pussy for 5 min each in the middle of the yard, standing up with your eyes closed. Also after each task you do make yourself cum once and write something on your body.
Nousername582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 02:35 PM   #757
jpf234

New starting situation: naked with highheels only dropped off by aylin at night (about 1am) on a schoolyard of a school which is in a city 20 min from my house with car (so alone naked without clothes and in red highheels) *-* i can walk to other places of course but the school is not near the center of the city so there are mostly normal houses nearby and a few shops which are closed i guess... <3

2. Rub your pussy to a streetlight, edge this way, repeat with 5 different streetlights.

4) walk back to the schoolyard and find a dirty object from the ground. Use it to pleasure your ass and pussy for 5 min each in the middle of the yard, standing up with your eyes closed. Also after each task you do make yourself cum once and write something on your body.

5 aylin will give you a scavenger list with a minimum of 5 items the last one must be your house keys that she's hidden in a busy public place another is a nude photo with someone you know, who knows nothing about your nude habits (ayiln can be there to help either distract them or take the pic.she could tell you where the keys are after and leave) if not tie a camera round your neck,(they don't have to see you naked they can be in the background but they have to be in the picture) aylin is only allowed to make this dare harder she is in no way allowed to help you in any way other than dares that specifically require it. she can also leave you but she's not allowed to talk to you till 12pm (lunch) the next day
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 10:35 PM   #758
Taz55
Distinguished Member

4) walk back to the schoolyard and find a dirty object from the ground. Use it to pleasure your ass and pussy for 5 min each in the middle of the yard, standing up with your eyes closed. Also after each task you do make yourself cum once and write something on your body.

5 aylin will give you a scavenger list with a minimum of 5 items the last one must be your house keys that she's hidden in a busy public place another is a nude photo with someone you know, who knows nothing about your nude habits (ayiln can be there to help either distract them or take the pic.she could tell you where the keys are after and leave) if not tie a camera round your neck,(they don't have to see you naked they can be in the background but they have to be in the picture) aylin is only allowed to make this dare harder she is in no way allowed to help you in any way other than dares that specifically require it. she can also leave you but she's not allowed to talk to you till 12pm (lunch) the next day

6. I guess after you find the keys to your house. Put on a blindfold where you are and edge 5 times. Then without taking it off find a way to edge 5 more times but without using your hands this time. After you can remove the blindfold.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:02 AM   #759
hidinghere

6. I guess after you find the keys to your house. Put on a blindfold where you are and edge 5 times. Then without taking it off find a way to edge 5 more times but without using your hands this time. After you can remove the blindfold.

7. Hide your house keys in your pussy for safe keeping the rest of the dare (unless you're fucking yourself with something!), then head back to the school and make tits and ass prints on as many windows as you can reach.
hidinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:58 AM   #760
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

1) Slowly walk a naked lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash. (your friend can give you any dog command through out the dare fetch (fetch with your mouth), rollover (rollover), play dead (dark) speak (barking) beg, stay (stay still) sit (sit up cup your breasts) down( get down face to the floor spread your cheeks then your pussy lips ) chase ( go after whatever she says) she can think of more

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive

6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to aylin and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.

8 Find a secluded spot Between cars Your not allowed to go back for clothes till your home get on car masturbate till you cum
@crburton09 (she was already naked so instead of stripping banned from covering up if anyone else is there or sees her she has to bark and spread her cheeks giving them a view, if your friends catch you or anyone that’s seen you before sit on the ground spread tyour lips tell them they have three wishes you can’t expain At all you have to stay in that spot and then you can only bark )
(( Read your blog about things you want to try))

9 & 10 I’d suggest something fun let aylin tell people where you are pick a busy route home that goes past somewhere you frequent school/uni shops work someplace and then drive off without you. When she's gone if you hear anyone you have to bark five times and spread your cheeks. when she comes back you can be taken for your walk to her house or yours or somplace further away she's in control till 8pm the next day remember stay naked till the dares done

so i started completely naked with a bullet vibe on medium setting in me all the time and nipple clamps on both nipples at my car on the highest 4th floor in that car park <3 i had knee pads on only because crawling as long as i had to would destroy my knees obviously *-* at first i slowly walked a lap around the roof and looked down on every side to see whats at the bottom there and i can tell: 2 streets where some cars passed but not that many... and other sides were just other buildings next to the car park *-* i dropped my clothes in the middle of the staircase and put my car keys into my pussy to hold them for later <3 so i had no chance to dress after that point which made me nervous but also horny <3 then i put on my kneepads and started crawling for the rest of the dare (on all fours) *-* aylin wasnt with me so i couldnt do the collar thing with leash but i still put on a collar <3 i just thought: "if anybody would see me now it will be very embarassing" and i became much more nervous *-* since i had to crawl a long route in nr 4 and 5 i just combined them and started to crawl down the car park to the ground floor (there werent many parking cars btw) <3 when i almost reached the second floor i saw a car driving down to first floor so i was lucky that the stranger was a few seconds too early to see me ;P i couldnt really concentrate because the vibe made me sooo extremely horny <3 when i was down in the ground floor i chained myself to a door handle and started a timer on my phone (ice would be too risky and with tied hands i wouldnt be able to pick the key up so i kept it in my hands for the whole time *-* i waited there tied for 10 minutes and nobody used the car park so i remained unseen but while waiting i came for the first time and was close to the edge again <3 i opened the lock and continued the dare <3 i did the same thing (tied 10 minutes) again but this time outside right next to the entrance tied to a small tree *-* about 5-6 cars passed and the chance of them seeing me was high but nobody honked or stopped or so so i dont know *-* but it kept my heart beating fast <3 i started then to crawl away from the car park and stopped when i saw one obviously drunk guy appeared *-* i dont think he saw me (he didnt walked on the same street as i was crawling on he just crossed the street and then left to another street ->crossing)) <3 after my 10 minute timer rang for the third time i looked around and jumped on the hood of a toyota and started playing with myself *-* i had 2 orgasms so far and with the vibe still in me the third didnt took much more time <3 it was really cold btw so i had to shorten the times a bit :/ since aylin wasnt with me i couldnt do the last one/two so i just crawled back to the car park and crawled up there, without anybody seeing me but i forgot my clothes so when i was (with my car) in the ground floor i picked up my clothes from the stairs and then drove home naked <3 i kept the vibe in the whole time and on my way back i came a last 4th time *-* the dare needed

i dont really like pet play so i was really happy noboddy appeared in that situations in which i had to bark if anybody saw me but nobody saw me at all this time so i was very lucky haha <3

complete the next one and ill start a special new situation with only 5 dares but way more risky starting situation *-*
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 04-10-2019, 08:27 AM   #761
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

1) Go back to that forest where that girl saw you, near sundown. You will go for a jog for about 30 minutes, wearing a sports bra, booty shorts, a butt plug, and your remote control vibrator. Every person you pass is an orgasm you have to have on the trail at the end of your run, obviously naked. If you can, find that same branch that you fucked yourself with.

Edit: Whoops didn't realize we weren't at 10 yet.

Last edited by GenderfluidMistress; 04-10-2019 at 11:13 AM. Reason: misread the previous challenge
GenderfluidMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 10:35 AM   #762
jpf234

7. Hide your house keys in your pussy for safe keeping the rest of the dare (unless you're fucking yourself with something!), then head back to the school and make tits and ass prints on as many windows as you can reach.

8 go back home but on the way stop use an air horn or shout I’m a naked whore at the top of your lungs tie your hair around your face as a blindfold start a timer and listen to a playlist tie your hands behind your back and cum four times shouting and or using the air horn each time. When your done take the blind fold down and check the timer if you took longer that 20 minutes that’s a long blow on the air horn and a on all fours 10 minute wait, if Atkins is with you let her carry the air horn and use as she pleases the entire dare, and a hard spank for every 30 seconds extra you took

Last edited by jpf234; 04-13-2019 at 08:37 AM.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:41 AM   #763
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenderfluidMistress View Post
1) Go back to that forest where that girl saw you, near sundown. You will go for a jog for about 30 minutes, wearing a sports bra, booty shorts, a butt plug, and your remote control vibrator. Every person you pass is an orgasm you have to have on the trail at the end of your run, obviously naked. If you can, find that same branch that you fucked yourself with.

Edit: Whoops didn't realize we weren't at 10 yet.
no problem ill do this as a seperate dare ♥

finish the last one (2 missing tasks) and i will start the next one extra risky ♥
Old 04-13-2019, 09:05 AM   #764
jpf234

Talking 1 to 10 finished

8 go back home but on the way stop use an air horn or shout I’m a naked whore at the top of your lungs tie your hair around your face as a blindfold start a timer and listen to a playlist tie your hands behind your back and cum four times shouting and or using the air horn each time. When your done take the blind fold down and check the timer if you took longer that 20 minutes that’s a long blow on the air horn and a on all fours 10 minute wait, if Aylin is with you let her carry the air horn and use as she pleases the entire dare, and a hard spank for every 30 seconds extra you took

9 once your finally home pick a book and turn to a random page remember the page number that’s the number of minutes
Pick a window and tie yourself nude in-front of it
Use a timer and the page number equals the minuets, turn the lights on if you’re on your own if not let aylin control the lights and pick the window she should still have the air horn

10 final one put on a blindfold, you have to be driven naked to a random location decide by someone else, you don’t know where, you will be blindfolded with headphones or earphones and tied up and left for however long they choose without telling you then taken back home they will then show you pictures or video of where you where but not till your back at home you won’t know till your home.

If you don’t have aylin you can get somone else to
Or
For the next two weeks you cannot wear clothes in your house
Get dressed outside
Get undressed before heading in and have
30+ words written on your body in permitan to marker for the entire 2 weeks
And your not allowed to cum unless a dare needs it but have toedge 5 times a day

Last edited by jpf234; 04-13-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:11 AM   #765
jpf234

Talking Easter dare

1. Obtain eggs for the Easter egg hunt.
Either use chocolate eggs or plastic one

2. treats if using plastic eggs
Print off multiple naked photos some with face (if your daring) and write a different personal detail email, phone, kik a way for them to contact you if you fail to get them all you can send them 30 nude pictures without face, and a punishment for every egg you don't find
And even more daring put your house keys in one

3. treats if using chocolate eggs
Come up with a extra dare or punishment if you miss a egg
(things like close your eyes and masterbate for 30 minutdaring to into town and nakedly shout your name as loud as possible, if could also be a location you have to get to and cum)

4. Have aylin Choose specific areas where the egg hunt will take place
This can be the woods, parks or the entirety of town

5. Have aylin Write down the location of each Easter egg as she hides them
If aylin is not helping you will have to mark where you hid them on a map

6. Have aylin Hide the Easter eggs and make a map for you to follow
And you are not allowed to read the cheat sheet either

7. After there all hidden go home strip naked and tie bells to your hair nipples and pussy like before you can add a basket, Easter bunny ears, a vibrator or bunny tail butt plug or even face paint,
But your body must be visable

8. Leave on the hunt
Aylin and anyone else can come with but has to loudly shout hot or cold to you
She can also cheer when you find one
You can't wear any clothes till

9. You have to decide when you give up or a time limit
And then must do the naked punishments then and there

10. Treats for the very end
You must cum for every egg you found

Advertisements
Kink Talk