Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
your#1slave

Default Piss/poo Dares

This thread is for any dare involving piss or poo.

This is my dare.
Roll a dice to see how long you will be doing the dare.
1- half a day 2- 1 day 3- 1 and a half days 4- 2 days 5- 2 and a half days 6- 3 days.

Piss only dare:
level 1- Find the tightest pair of underwear that will absorb liquids (you may also do this dare with a diaper), evrytime you have to pee put on this pair of underwear and go to the toilet (if diaper pee wherever you are) and pee with the underwear on, after done pissing take them off till next time.
level 2- same as level 1 but you have to keep the underwear (diaper) on for the full duration of the dare.
level 3- same as level 1 but you have to keep the underwear (diaper) on your head the whole dare. Guys only: you also need to cum in the underwear (diaper) once a day.
You can also (if you used underwear) every time you used the toilet don't flush and at the end of the dare give yourself a swilry.

Poo dare: The same as the piss only dare but with poo too.

Add your own piss/poo dares or say how the dares went (were they fun etc.)
also tell me what I should change about the dare how to make it better.

Loves: pee, humiliation, crossdressing, diaper, slave, peeing and pooping myself, cum play/eating, messy.

Maybe: Slight pain, piss drinking.

Limits: extreme public, pain, blood.
your#1slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
your#1slave

Another dare roll a dice
1- give yourself a golden shower
2- put up the toilet seat, close your eyes and spin around in a circle for 45 seconds pee with your eyes closed, lick up any mess.
3- get three shot glasses lay them down 2 inches apart stand 2 feet away, try and fill them all up if you fail you have to drink any that got in.
4- pee in the toilet and give yourself a swirly.
5- pee in a bowl submerge your face for as long as you can hold your breath.
6- get 3-6 identical non see through bottles,fill them all with the same amount of water, pee in one, mix them up till you dont remember which one you peed in then drink them just like you would usually, if you get the pee bottle in the first three you have to drink the whole thing if its in the last three drink half.

Loves: pee, humiliation, crossdressing, diaper, slave, peeing and pooping myself, cum play/eating, messy.

Maybe: Slight pain, piss drinking.

Limits: extreme public, pain, blood.
your#1slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 05:19 PM   #3
deejeeb

Just throw a dice and it results in a 4. So i accepting this dare for the next 2 days on level 2. Will do the pee and poo version together and adding the cum part of level 3. Also will not flushing the toilet for the next 2 days and will give myself a swirly after the dare.
deejeeb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk