Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-11-2019, 04:57 AM   #1
Kah
Account Banned

Default Things I want to do

Hello all, this thread will list all of the things that I want to try in my life that I haven't yet had the chance to experience. I'd love it if you can tell me what you think of my list and what the best ways might be for me to do some of this stuff, I imagine this first post will be a rather short list, so also feel free to suggest stuff that you think I might like and I might add it to the list later.

1. Go to a nude beach.
2. Go to a sex/bdsm club.
3. Go on a comunal nude bike ride.
4. Participate in a tastful nude calender.
5. Go camping naked.
6. Have a second slave living with me so we can compete to please my mistress.
7. Participate in a threesome.
8. Write and publish an erotica novel/novella

And that's all I can think of right now, I'm operating off of 3 hours of sleep right now so my brain is a little fried. So let me know what you think and maybe suggest some other stuff I might want to try too.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 07:30 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

BTW I moved this to the advice section

1. Go to a nude beach.
Being a nudist myself I can tell you this is great. It feels just so comfortable and liberating to be without clothes. I DO realize this may be harder to do for women as creeps do come and stare sometimes. My best advise would be to go with a friend or - if alone - sit close to another couple or family. Less likely to attract creeps that way since they will be caught. Also, try not to worry about what your body looks like. Nobody on a nude beach cares what you look like, people of all shapes and sizes go there.

Save for a (pretty laid back) play party yesterday I have never been to such a club. I would love to though. My best advice here would be to go with a friend who has already been to one.

I would never do this. I believe this has more to do with exhibitionism than nudism and I don't like the former. Also, events like the world naked bike ride get recorded so there is a chance you will be published for all to see. If you're into that kind of thing then go ahead of course. Just something to be aware of.

Hmm... I guess you don't mind your nude pictures being published then after all? I would not do this but sure, go for it!

5. Go camping naked.
I would love to do this, but only on an actual nudist campground. Too bad I have nobody to go with. Again, something I don't think you should go alone.

Sounds great! I might enjoy another slave of the opposite sex too, although I might get jealous. Are you prone to jealousy?

Now you're making me horny.

I'd love to read it. Have you done any vanilla writing before?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 07:51 AM   #3
Kah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
BTW I moved this to the advice section

1. Go to a nude beach.
Being a nudist myself I can tell you this is great. It feels just so comfortable and liberating to be without clothes. I DO realize this may be harder to do for women as creeps do come and stare sometimes. My best advise would be to go with a friend or - if alone - sit close to another couple or family. Less likely to attract creeps that way since they will be caught. Also, try not to worry about what your body looks like. Nobody on a nude beach cares what you look like, people of all shapes and sizes go there.

Save for a (pretty laid back) play party yesterday I have never been to such a club. I would love to though. My best advice here would be to go with a friend who has already been to one.

I would never do this. I believe this has more to do with exhibitionism than nudism and I don't like the former. Also, events like the world naked bike ride get recorded so there is a chance you will be published for all to see. If you're into that kind of thing then go ahead of course. Just something to be aware of.

Hmm... I guess you don't mind your nude pictures being published then after all? I would not do this but sure, go for it!

5. Go camping naked.
I would love to do this, but only on an actual nudist campground. Too bad I have nobody to go with. Again, something I don't think you should go alone.

Sounds great! I might enjoy another slave of the opposite sex too, although I might get jealous. Are you prone to jealousy?

Now you're making me horny.

I'd love to read it. Have you done any vanilla writing before?
Thank you Jaro, and in answer to some of your questions.

1. I do plan on going with Mistress Maddi when we go on Holiday, the plan is to stay in a hotel like normal and drive to a nude beach for a day, we just aren't sure where we want to go yet.

3. There's just something enticing about being just one member of a crowd of naked people, growing up I secretly watched a movie called "The naked mile" and the scene where all the students are running naked through campus I think gave me my first sexual fantasy.

4. Right now I'm not so sure about showing off my body, but since I last weighed myself I've lost almost 6lbs so I'm on my way to having a body I might want to eventually show off, just not right now.

5. No definitely not alone, and I didn't know a nudist camp ground was a thing, I'll look into that.

6. I think having a slave of the opposite sex would be fun as Mistress Maddi and I like both male and female.

8. I did a lot of writing when I was growing up, I had a blog where I wrote a prolonged fantasy story which gained a total of 15,000+ views before I took it down after realizing that my writing skills were not very good, but looking at the blog posts I've made here I think my writing has greatly improved.

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 09-23-2019, 10:36 AM   #4
Kah
Account Banned

I wonder if anyone has anything else to suggest that I might like

<3 Kah

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Old 09-23-2019, 02:19 PM   #5
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Get more sleep (your brain will thank you)!

Really like this idea, and seeing how it will develop. You could also use it as a means of competing with yourself/others to keep motivated, though it can also be nice just seeing how things go.

Regarding nude beaches, naked bike ride and camping... I don't know what your holiday budgets are, but have you considered Spain? It's comparatively easy to get to, economical and has a high English speaking population. There also used to be a very large nude bike ride held every year in some parts. If you go off-season, it will also be cheaper, cooler and more private in camp grounds. You could also go by ferry to France, and spend a few days driving through.

Holland might be another one to consider for nudism; the plane trip is pretty quick, the country is small and well hooked up by rail. Get yourself an all pass train ticket and tram ticket thing and you can cover most of the country's main cities pretty cheaply. Also, most people can speak English pretty well and are very polite (except cyclists). Very good beer, too.

Nudism and BDSM club stuff also works for Germany, too. Better beer than Spain, colder weather. Go get some good sausage, huehuehueh!

In London there are quite a few nudist spaces, including spas, gardens and a restaurant, that I know of. There's also a nude charity run held each year through the zoo. Some nice BDSM events, though many are standing around looking pretty as opposed to getting stuck in.

Regarding nude calendars, take a look at local interest groups and societies; many will have events for nude charity calendars. It's also pretty simple setting a group up for this. Local camera clubs are a good one to check out, as well.

Your hopes to have another slave with you for competition - very nice! I like that very much.

Writing a novel - I'm always happy to see more of this, from anyone/everyone. Your writing is good and interesting, and I truly hope you pursue this one seriously. The process of getting a book done will teach you a lot.

All good stuff. Good luck.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 09-23-2019 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Removed incendiary comments.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk