Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
readyforserv

Default Bad slave needs punishment

This slave disobey his master and he send him here to being punished. Please give this slave some punishments. This slave must do any punishments he get.

likes: rules, cbt, a little public, anal, pain, writing dares, offline dares, humiliation and anything isn't in my limits
dislikes: face, pee
limits: family, extreme public,blood
readyforserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
Siddharth
Account Banned

Default hi

okay here is ur punishment . it is severe but u like cbt and u must obey . After u are done i want a long essay about the whole thing . and i also want photos as proof . i dont care if u dont like blood but u have to do it . and dont worry about permanent damage nothin will happen . First take 10 thin rubber bands and tie then around ur balls one band at a time . make sure that u twist each band ateast once , if u can do more then do it . after that u have to keep them on for 20 mins . Then take the bands off and then take a razor or whatever u use to shave . keep shaving that part where the bands were until u get cut . u cant stop until u bleed so its all in ur hands . Then put the bands back over the wounds for another 20 mins . Then go to ur bathroom and kneel before the toilet. Then lift up both the seat and the lid all the way up . then place ur balls on the rim , make sure the bands are still there . Then slam the seat and the lid down on ur balls at the same time . u get what i mean right . just incase u dont i'll explain it again . lift the seat up . then place ur balls ( tied with 10 rubber bands ) on the rim of the toilet . then just push the seat a bit so that it falls down on top of ur balls . do this 15 times non stop . if u try to disobey me ur dead . i want it all done non stop , no breaks . after u finish the 15 hits u have to put on another 10 rubber bands and then tie ur balls up with a rope as tightly as possible . then u can jerk off .after that remove all the bands and the rope. send me the feed back .
Siddharth is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk