Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #1
bound_girl

Default punishments for me...

I have disobeyed my master on several accounts and broke several rules. He has asked me to come on here and request punishments. My master will go through this thread and pick the punishments he wants me to do

My limits are: public, pics, permanent, blood.
My dislikes: pee/poo
My likes: some pain, humiliation, spankings

Limits: drinking pee, poop, public, permanent, pics/cam, family/friends, scat play
bound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:49 PM   #2
krone6
Distinguished Member

Punishment 1:
This will involve both of you, though it's nothing too complex. Your master will pick a number from 1-10 and have you guess it. If you get it wrong you will edge 5 times, however you must constantly play with your pussy/clit during the entire dare. You may not cum until you guess the number right.

Bonus: Expand the range from 1-20.

Punishment 2:
You will put on at least 3 pairs of panties and no other piece of clothing (more if he wants it to be more difficulty). You must then edge once through the first pair and take it off. Edge two times through the second pair and take that pair off. Edge 3 times and take the last pair off to finally have to edge 4 times until you're able to cum. You will not cum before the end.

Bonus: Use arousal gel and reapply after each pair of panty is removed.

Let me know if he chooses either and how it went if he did. I enjoy reading those write ups .

Dislikes: Crossdressing, Pee Play, messy, poop, Urine Drinking

Limits:
illegal, public, family, friends, severe pain, vids/cam
---------------------------
krone6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
Met

Since its a punishment, and you have misbehaved on several occasions you should..
Have a repentance week. Stretching your limits. Keep a online diary so your master can keep track of your progress. write something eachday.
During which you should. .
1.Use the nature as a bathroom for two consecutive days. (One day if you live in a major city, you can shower after workout but no peeing in the shower or sink)

2.Clean, it is spring soon after all. You should clean the house naked, when is up to you if you are worried about neighbours or family, planning is the key.

3. A healthy sub is maybe something of the most important. Once a day for six days, you are to jog for 5km/3.5 miles. Edge once before you start and once during the run or when you're back. Once when you come back you should spend an hour doing situps, pushups, and something of your own choice.(like 10 pushups, 20 situps and 20 kneebends, then start over until the hour is done(write down how many times you cycle through the exercises and how long it takes you to jog the distance in your diary. )). This can be done on mornings or evenings, if time allows you are encourage to edge once afterwards. If you smoke weed or cigarettes you are not allowed to do that either during the whole week. No takeaway or fastfood for the week. If you dont have a jogging outfit, buy a tight one.

4. You should look your best for your master. Throw away a third of your underwear, if they have holes , look boring or are to big. Go to a few stores and buy a couple of nice ones(the seize you wish to wear, dont fit?, repeat step 3), you should edge in atleast two of the stores.
If you have an adult store nearby, buy something sexy to wear for your master, it should be comfortable.

5. Each night before you go bed you should position yourself on the bed or floor, knees on the ground sitting on your ankels, hands on your knees and spend 10 min to think of your master and how you disappointed him. If you someday feel you didn't complete or that you did the simple tasks presented to you half heartedly. You do this with a buttplug and toothpaste for 15min.

6. Lol of course you are not allowed to cum this week.

This serves as a pretty solid base I think, hope you enjoy.
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #4
bound_girl

my master will be looking at these today and telling me which ones he wants me to do. thank you for the replies but my master wants more ideas! I will also submit a detailed report for all punishments my master tells me to do

Limits: drinking pee, poop, public, permanent, pics/cam, family/friends, scat play
bound_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk