Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-18-2012, 12:34 AM   #1
mokazuki
Account Banned

Default 19/F Needing Punishment

I'm a horny little slave girl that can't stop touching myself... I keep letting down my Master and need some good punishments. A full report will be posted. Faceless photos are possible.

I love toothpaste, clothespins, pussy spanking, ass spanking, creative dares (for overall) and quick dares (for before work, before bed, etc)

Limits: pee, poop, blood, scarring, hardcore anal (I can do limited), ice (good on nipples), messy, public, and loud (lives with family).

Other details are in my sig.

Please help me punish my dirty cunt for my Master!!

19/F/Masochist/Bisexual

Likes: pain, toothpaste, insertions, clothespins, punishments, dice dares, spanking

Limits: outdoor/public, blood, eating/drinking, bodily fluids, messy, loud

No photos. Reports are always posted/sent.
I use household objects and don't own any actual toys.
My pussy and ass are pretty small. Breast are small. (Tiny girl!)

PM dares, punishments, etc!!
mokazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #2
new and willing

well then you should put a layer of toothpaste on your pussy. then go ahead and spank your ass 25 times when you are done spanking yourself either apply a new layer of toothpaste but rub it in a little this time or wipe off the toothpaste and spank your pussy 15 times. pictures would be nice but not required.

Likes: light pain, light anal, masturbating, spanking, rules, bondage, lifestyle rules, I'm still trying to figure out the rest.
Dislikes: wax, edging, chastity, heavy anal
limits: sissification, messy, crossdressing, public, blood, permanent, poop, illegal, piss, blackmail, face pics, wedgies, ass to mouth, degradation

Toys: butt plug trainer kit

I might send pictures at my discretion without my face.
PM Dares
AMA
http://bdsmtest.org/r/eRqjxuvc
new and willing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:41 AM   #3
mistresslittleslut

Using a toothpaste tube (with toothpaste in it of course) squeeze all of it up there then for as long as your master wishes whenever possible if you sit on a chair (with legs) you must turn it upside down and insert it inside your ass instead.

Loves: anal stretching,anal,pain,enema's,
Dislikes(punishments):messy, extreme pain
Limits:Public,Family,pics/vids, babying,dipers,very messy, Piss/Poo.

PM ME

PM me Ass fuck and I'll shove any large item in my ass hard and fast but will not cum
PM me "Enema time" and I will give myself an enema.PM me "bad little slut!" and I will spank myself 30 times
mistresslittleslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:27 AM   #4
mokazuki
Account Banned

Thanks, everyone! I'm heading to bed now. Be sure to leave plenty of interesting suggestions for the morning!

19/F/Masochist/Bisexual

Likes: pain, toothpaste, insertions, clothespins, punishments, dice dares, spanking

Old 10-18-2012, 04:58 AM   #5
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

heres some punishments for you you must pick three of them:
well since you like to come so much heres something that may make you rethink that. take a nail brush and scrub each breast for 10 mins and your pussy for 10mins. Next I want you to make a mix of tiger balm hotsauce and toothpaste and coat your two big objects (vibes with fresh batteries if possible) in it then massage the rest into your breasts and pussy. next take your two big objects and insert them into your pussy and ass biggest goes in your ass (if vibes turn them on high) and tie a crotch rope to keep them in. put a green scrubbing pad into each cup of your tightest bra and put it on.
dress as you want over the top and then stay like this for atleast 12 hours and go for atleast 1 30 min jog.

tie tits at the base as tight as possible (if your tits are big enough) then tie some string around your nipples and tie it to something above your head so that you are forced on to your tip toes. then place ice around your toes and icy hot on your tits you may only release the strings on your nipples once you have spanked your pussy 20 times with a hair brush (strikes only count if they hit your clit) have fun and report back

for one week:
every night before you go to bed you are to scrub your tits with a nail brush for at least 10 minutes each. take a bra that is a size or two to small for you and line the cups with sand paper then make a mix of salt hotsauce toothpaste and chilli oil and smear the sand paper with it then put on the bra as tight as possible it does not come off till after you wake up in the morning. also find something butt plug like and coat it in the mix and wear it in your ass whenever you have to leave the house

hmm simple one for you to do take an object and put it up your ass your choices of lube are: deepheat, toothpaste, or chillie sauce
next mix the two that you did not use and soak a sponge and a three brillio (green scrubbing thing for pans) in the mix
push the sponge into your pussy and tape a vibe over your clit (on lowest setting if you have one if not ignore) place one brillio pad over your pussy and tie a tight crotch rope to hold it all in place. next take the last two brillio pads and put them over your breasts and then place on the smallest tightest bra you have (not a sport bra want them to bounce a bit lol)
now the preperation is complete you may put on any other cloths you wish then you are to take a 20min jog away from your house then find a the roughest patch of ground possible. once in a suitable location do 30 push ups (tits must be squashed against the ground for them to count) then take a jog back home at home do another set of push ups and then 30 situps thats it all done. no cumming through out though if you do cum you must carry on and finish this anyway and then ask for a punishment.
if the outside jog is too public jog up and down your stairs or something instead and do your push ups in the garden

for all pics would be nice and a report is required if you do take pics you can either PM them to me or make an album on kinktalk
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:47 AM   #6
wardamnwaterski

Before work you must take a very cold shower and while you're in it, you must edge 3 times. Once you have edged 3 times you may warm the shower up.
wardamnwaterski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
mokazuki
Account Banned

That's harsh, shadowofchaos! Sounds fun, though! Got any more?

19/F/Masochist/Bisexual

Old 10-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #8
fireman
gD king

You will be naked kneeling on rice, at a table. Your hand you normally write with will be tied to the table, leg or somehow so it cannot reach the top of the table. You can tie it with a shoelace. Now you will write 250 times.
Dear master your horny little slut has been bad and deserves whatever you desire to do to me. Please accept my apology. I promise I will do better.
Now this must be all correct such as capital letters, punition, and must not be on 1 line. Any unreadable lines will have to be redone 10 times.
Then if she can find you 10 cocks they can do what ever they want.
Then you will come back here and give a very detailed report for all to read!!!!!
Old 10-19-2012, 12:35 PM   #9
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

do all four then report with pics and I'll give you some more
Old 10-19-2012, 07:41 PM   #10
hairband26

Shadow, deep heat has a warning to not use om mucous membranes, which includes the anal cavity and pussy

Limits: scat, pee, blood, messy, (sometimes) pics, (some) public), anal

Clit vibe, dildo or two, nipple clamps, twist nipple suckers, ball gag, labia spreader, blindfold, rope. Favourite is a lovense app controlled rabbit vibe. Various household bits and pieces like clothes pins etc
hairband26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #11
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairband26 View Post
Shadow, deep heat has a warning to not use om mucous membranes, which includes the anal cavity and pussy
didn't know that I just know plenty of people on here have used it and I have yet to hear of a problem still better safe than sorry I will leave it up to the daree to choose whether or not to use deepheat internally
Old 02-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #12
PrinCeSsToYA
Account Banned

Thumbs up :)

because your breasts are small they are more sensitive to pain so i think this will hurt more get two bobby pins and place them on the very tip of your nipples keep them on for a day and take them of at 8:00 pm before you go to bed them spank them 100 times each. if you want more punishment pm me k.
Toys: Duck Tape,Clips,Toothpaste,Brush(With hard brisols)
Wooden Spoon,Ice
Dislikes poo,anything thats perminate,putting up any part my butt it sounds very un healthy!,

WARNING: I DO NOT DO CAM FOR IT`S NOT SAFE I ONLY DO CAM IF YOUR AN OLD SCHOOL FRIEND OR A FRIEND AT MY COLLEGE SO STOP ASKING PLZ
i have 2 cut down on junk food so my breast can grow larger
PrinCeSsToYA is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, pain, punishment, pussy, slave