Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-30-2012, 10:51 AM   #1
Jessica x

Default Pain Required!!!

Very simply put I need pain in order to get off....suggestions please that I will describe the results and feelings in detail.

Thank you x
Jessica x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

knee fully naked and bound on unboiled rice as long as you can. You can use buttplug smeared with toothpaste.

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

Okay, for this one you're going to need string and a lot of clothespins. First put 5 on each of your breasts, including 1 on each nipple. Then attach three or four to each lip of your pussy. Then tie the string through the pussy clothespins and tie the string to each toe. Play with yourself until you edge once. Then slap off each clothespin with your hand, one at a time. Then masturbate until you cum. When you feel yourself on the edge of climax, stand up. This should pull the string and yank off each clothespin off your pussy. Have fun and report back.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #4
engman
getDare Sweetheart

Have a full body wax, but instead of aloe Vera afterwards, use icy hot.
engman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
badamber

Coat your fingers in hot sauce and masturbate to orgasm. When you're done, stretch a rubber band between your fingers, press it up against your clit, pull it back and snap it from a foot away ten times.
badamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:03 PM   #6
Jessica x

Thanks guys! I'll get started tomorrow....with the added pain of a horrendous hangover xx
Old 08-31-2012, 08:04 AM   #7
fireman
gD king

You WILL get a piece of cardboard, fill it with thumb tacks. You WILL take a bra and fill it with thumb tacks (they may need some glue on them). you will put on the bra abd sit on the cardboard. Now you will edge every 20 min fo the next 2 hours. then you will get up. you will coat your tits, ass, and cunt in ich hot, heavily. then go back to where you were then edge 2 mor times. now stay there and come till you can not cum no more. now stay there till you have tried everything to cum 2 more times. come back here and give a complete detailed report for everyone to read. if not you will also be punished.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
engman
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica x View Post
Thanks guys! I'll get started tomorrow....with the added pain of a horrendous hangover xx
Heya, did you do any of these?
engman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:38 AM   #9
Jessica x

Default Sorry!!

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been back here, I had a trial with a master and he didn't want me to cum so I couldn't do these, however it didn't work out so I'm back. If you feel like you want to add on, I understand.

I just completed the first one, kneeling on unboiled rice with a tooth-paste covered butt plug in - I stayed for half an hour and as I hate having things in my ass, it added to the experience as well as the burning!!

After, I took it out, cleaned up and lay back and came

So I'll start the next one today.

Again, sorry xx
Old 09-14-2012, 03:14 AM   #10
josephs

Stuff your pussy with ice cubes, spread wide and spank your clit with a ruler until all the ice has melted. Take a toothbrush (preferably electric) and brush your pussy thoroughly with strong mint toothpaste, you must renew the toothpaste every 15 sec and brush for a total of 5 min. Masturbate and insert a new ice cube in your pussy every 15 seconds until you cum, do not remove them.
A detailed report would be appreciated...

Likes: masturbation dares, edging, cum control/denial, semi-public.

Dislike: ? Ill know when i get there

Limits: anal, scat, semi/permanent damage, face pics

PM me with any dare and ill do it as soon as i can...
josephs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #11
firelord812
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to firelord812

Tie string to your nips and clit. Tie weights or heavy objects to the other end.
Make sure the knots are tight.
Then, let object dangle from an open window, table, or chair.
Spank yourself on the inner thigh 100 times while having a vibrator in.
Then spank your ass 100 times.
Then spank your inner thigh 100 times.
Then ass 100 times.

You may release the weights and cum here.
PM me a full report.

MY FIRST SLAVE: fictional story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117719
firelord812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #12
Jessica x

Hey,

Ok so I was already horny and putting the pins on my tits didn't help matters, it hurt a little putting them on, more so on my nipples. Getting the string bit done, was a bit more fiddly and took a little while to get done, which was a total tease.

The edge took very little time, I rubbed my clit for a few minutes until I was so close, the thought of not stopping did cross my mind but I thought better of it.

Slapping all the pins off took about five minutes, one took fuckin forever to get off! The pain sending pleasure straight down.

Just when I was about to cum I stood up, hoooly fuck. I'd never done this before and it hurt a lot but made my orgasm so much better.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:18 AM   #13
Jessica x

Ok so I had neither the time or the money to get a full body wax, however, I did get a full bikini wax and used deep heat (British version of Icy Hot) - hurt so much. My whole pussy burned for hours!!!

Nice memory for later though!
Old 02-10-2013, 12:25 PM   #14
MasterRain

Default Good day

It sounds like you enjoyed yourself, let us know when your ready for more.
MasterRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
Jessica x

Okay so, I got all the stuff ready which took a little while so I'm def keeping it for next time. I put the bra on first, and sat down, waiting for twenty minutes. I started to realise how much this was going to hurt about ten minutes in. I edged every twenty minutes, getting harder to stop as I was so wet. Taking the bra off to put the icy hot on made the pain worse and then my nipples felt like they were on fire. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put it back on so I did just incase which made the tack points overlap slightly. Then I covered my ass and cunt - was difficult not to cum!

Sitting back down again made the points overlap slightly which hurt like fuck, added that my ass, tits and pussy were burning and I was so frustrated and close I cried. I waited twenty minutes for the first edge but only ten for the second.

Then I came around four or five times, intensely.

I stayed on the tacks for another ten minutes, trying to use my clit vibrator to cum again, my clit was so sensitive it was horrible.

I got up and took everything off, my tits, covered in red marks, a couple had some blood smears

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk