Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #16
masterwolf

i want an exactly 1000 word essay on why you are a slut, in the traditional 5 paragraph essay format. you will only have the one hour to write this, and for every minute outside that hour that it takes you, you will hit yourself with a ruler once on each tit, your ass, and your cunt
masterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:19 PM   #17
drharkness

Write me a 200 word essay on how you like to be pleasured. Then write another 200 word essay on your favorite sexual experience. Include picture if you wish, you dirty slut
drharkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 02:37 AM   #18
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the punishment masterwolf, I will do that hour when I get home tonight.

drharkness, I will write the essay tonight as well.

Thank you for my punishments.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #19
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

I have a few for you
1. You will begin writing essays every three days in your detention time. You will post them in a blog you start on this site. The essay topics will be chosen by the first person to comment on the blog with a topic for you. Each essay must be 750 words minimum. Topic one: What is the best way to "reform" a slut?

2. You will drink 5 large glasses of water before each detention period and may not pee til after.

3. You will not make a single sound out of your mouth during detention. If you do then you will end detention with 25 spankings per cheek for every sound made.

4. Just like the slutty school girl you are you will have something in your pussy and ass throughout detention "hiding it" from the teacher.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #20
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

How bout instead of asking for dares to be punished you actually study?

You are to study 3 hours a day, Your allowed a 5 minute break one in each hour. If you stop studying or have a longer break then 5 minutes your to spank your ass 100 times on each cheek. For every minute your not studying when the 5 minute period ends (Your still doing something) you can add another 50 spanks per minute for each cheek. Hopefully you will improve your grade. Also I would say do it in the school girl clothes but that would turn you on most likely so it's your choice whether to wear it. I suggest not to.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 05:34 AM   #21
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ofthenorth: I'll start those essays today. What is my punishment if I pee during the detention period?

Fred&Ted: You have a point there! I probably am enjoying these punishments a bit too much. Yours is the first one I haven't felt more turned on than nervous about. I'll do that and hopefully it'll force me to study properly. Thank you for making the punishment harsh; I think I need that type of punishment so that I'm more reluctant to break the rules. Eg if I break for ten minutes, then it's 100 spanks per cheek just for going over the time, and then 250 per cheek for the five minutes extra, making a total of 700 spanks. That is a daunting prospect! I'd love you to give me some more like this - this is exactly the harsh type of penalty I need.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

Old 04-24-2012, 09:13 AM   #22
ofthenorth
Account Banned

If you pee during detention you will remain wearing whatever you peed in and mention it at the top of your Blog. You will receive a punishment for it the next day
Old 04-24-2012, 10:26 AM   #23
ofthenorth
Account Banned

New task
You've seemed to master the coin holding technique with various body parts. Lets see how well you've mastered it.
Stand in your slut corner for twenty minutes. This time holding a coin with each nipple, your nose, your tongue, and put your arms out to the side and hold a coin with each thumb. Before doing this though, you will put two ice cubes in your ass and will not let any water out during this task. And put your thong in your pussy.

After the twenty minutes if any of the coins dropped it's 20 spanks per cheek for each one that did. If any water leaked out of your ass it's 50 per cheek.

Finally, after this whole thing spend the rest of the hour on all fours naked with an object in your ass and pussy. Don't play with them, just keep them in. Gag yourself with the thong that was in your pussy. And remain stationary on all fours for the remainder of the hour.

Just like the task you blogged about earlier use music or something to keep track of time. When you're on all fours no setting up a clock. You must use music to guess the time. If you were short in either of the tasks you will spank 10 times per cheek for each minute under. If you're over you will edge one for each minute over every day during the week you're not allowed to cum. So better hope you guess right on time. And the music you setup you may not set it to exactly the right amount of time. Set up a bunch of songs that go past how long you need and use them only as a rough estimate.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #24
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ofthenorth: Thank you for the punishment if I pee; I'm sure that putting it in my blog will be quite embarrassing!

Please may I do something else instead of putting a thong in my pussy? Sorry, I should have mentioned earlier that I don't do pussy insertions.

Last time I had the music set to exactly twenty minutes, so this will be a challenge! Thank you for this dare.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 AM   #25
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

If you don't do Pussy-Insertions, then drench it in saltwater and gag yourself with it. This will be hard, because you will have to use your Tongue for the coin ;-)
If it comes to the point where you should gag yourself with it anyway,
you will look for some used panties and thongs and try to fit ALL you can find in your mouth.

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:15 AM   #26
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Masturbate to and edge first then and sop up all your juices with the thong. I just want you to taste your sluttiness.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #27
analholger

Send a message via Yahoo to analholger

Do Line Punishment while listening to Tom Lehrers Song: Mathematics over and over again.
The code to the punishment is 08NRBD19MM0
Also listen to this song the rest of the session - it'll teach you.

Limits: Public, family, scat, illegal, permanent, things that make you sick and impossible dares.
analholger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:18 PM   #28
karthik

this s not exactly schoolgirl type, but this should do.
1. u ve to remain naked for a complete day.
2. u shall not c urself in the mirror that whole day
3. anytime u c ur nipples u ve to spank ur PUSSY 50 times with anything but hand.
4. whenever u touch ur pussy for any reason (spanking, pissing), u ve to edge before touching.
5. u ve to alteast edge 12 times. if u cum anytime, u ve to ruin it n continue punishment, but add 1 more day.
6. since u like writing kneeling, i want u to pm me 500 words explaining how ur pussy felt this punishment. u shall of course be naked, kneeling. before u kneel put some rice on floor n kneel on them. every time u move ur knees, spank each ass cheek 50 times and continue writing.
7. u r not supposed to cum till this s over. once it s over, u ve to get permission from a male before u cum. it can be in this forum, chatroom or by any other means.
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:25 AM   #29
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Ofthenorth: Thank you, I will do that instead.

Analholger: Thank you for the lines, I have added them to my ever-growing list of punishments. I'll post a report on my blog when I'm done.

Karthik: Thank you, I will do this one when I have a day off. It is a bit longer than my usual hour but it's fun to do these occasionally!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #30
Chocothunder

I want a 600 word essy describing your darkest fantisty you have 12 hours starting.......nowy
every min late will result in a punishmnt

Last edited by Chocothunder; 04-26-2012 at 03:56 AM.
Chocothunder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, schoolgirl