Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2022, 08:48 AM   #31
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Edge then complete the ruin with your dildo gag in.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:24 AM   #32
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

30 ruins and counting, not as bad as I feared yet, but still plenty!

Yesterday just before bed I ruined myself twice in a row. Knowing I won't be having a normal orgasm for at least a few weeks and likely more even if I ruin multiple orgasms per day, definitely flicked a little switch. I'm not sure why that switch means turning me on more, but ah well. Brains are weird.

Ruining definitely still makes me feel submissive, because what sane person makes their orgasm less pleasurable than it could be? And this was a solid 1, no pleasure at all. Still being hard, and possibly more turned on than before, it only took me a few minutes to ruin a second orgasm. Slightly quivering I laid there for a few minutes, feeling no pleasure at all but still satisfied. Well, not satisfied in the traditional sense, but still satisfied. I cleaned up afterwards and went to bed drained and just a tiny bit floaty.

When waking up I figured I would get another one out of the way, and seeing I had some time, I went and get some pegs to get one of the task related ones out of the way. Pegging my balls is always a delicious pain while stroking. It hurts, but very much so in the right way, and it didn't take me long to get to an edge again. 2 more rapid edges afterwards, and I was riding the fourth one for about a minute before I couldn't hold it anymore and let myself go over. It was actually hard to NOT touch myself anymore with this one and let it ruin. I'm not sure if it's the pegs making every stroke better or just being on the edge for a minute, but it would have felt so wonderful....

There was one more very quick ruin while I was enjoying Ash's torture as it was turning me on more, but not too much special there. If I had more time, I'm pretty sure I would have ruined another one, but sadly I had to go and couldn't enjoy torturing the both of us at the same time more.

Ruins remaining:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nya View Post
via humping if you can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Damian View Post
with your favourite plug inserted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
while deepthroating a dildo
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
enjoy some anal for 15 minutes before ruining the orgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffynr View Post
After 10 ruins done: Take on some headphones with white noise and blindfold yourself, so you have no stimulation from the outside, then try to edge 2 time and then ruin it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
Edge, and then flip a coin twice. If you get double heads then you may ruin. Anything else you kneel for 2 minutes hands behind back and nose touching the wall. Then repeat from the edge until you get double heads and ruin.
Mean! Making me wait while touching my nose to the wall? *grumbles*
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthyKitten View Post
Adding a ruin! And flip a coin as you get close to decide if you get to ruin or only edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Another ruined one with 3 edges beforehand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJessica View Post
Edge then complete the ruin with your dildo gag in.
and another 18 more normal ruins to go. Actually make that 17, as reading through these and knowing I'm slowly getting more and more screwed is getting me turned on quite a bit. Ugh.... I'm wondering if I will get used to this feeling of being drained but getting absolutely zero pleasure. Still making me squirm in my chair afterwards, and emptying the mind. Apologies if the last bit is incoherent, post-ruined-orgasm does not tend well to thinking

Thanks everyone for adding!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:34 AM   #33
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Going for one more. Delay this one for at least 10 minutes and beg (to 'whoever' you want to) to be allowed to ruin it.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:30 AM   #34
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

I’m glad you thought my idea was mean! Have a ruin after spanking each cheek 50 times with a wooden spoon

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 12:22 PM   #35
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Lets ruin another one! If you have anything blue you can wrap around your cock that would be even better to match your slightly blue balls

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 01:43 PM   #36
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

One with "Ruined" written on your chest
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 02:59 PM   #37
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

Let's add another one with your favourite plug in!

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 04:11 AM   #38
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

And the final count is 36 ruined orgasms. Not *too* bad, but it's still going to take a while to get worked off before I get a full orgasm again. Thanks everyone for joining in!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-18-2022, 05:02 AM   #39
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quick update:

22 ruined orgasms completed, 14 remaining to go. The ruined orgasms are going rather quickly, about 2isch per day. While they work in the short term to make sure I'm no longer as horny, it doesn't help that I know the next one will be ruined as well. You would figure that would make me less in a mood, but alas, that's not how the brain works.

I've mostly worked on the "normal" ruined orgasms getting most of those done by now. There are quite a few task-based ones still open, but I've managed to get some of the task ones done:

Ruined orgasms while deepthroating a dildo (which has certainly been a long time since I had done that): This feels weeeeeird. I mean, I wasn't even sure if I came or not, as there was a much larger sensation I had to focus on which was the dildo in there.

3 edges beforehand: Not toooo much different from normal to be honest, what can I say, I like edging. Especially if I know I won't be getting any pleasure once I go over.

While plugged: Combination of slightly humiliating and more pleasurable. At least I got some pleasure from the plug!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-24-2022, 09:50 AM   #40
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Been a little while since the last update, in short, still not through them although I'm almost there! Current progress:

-Edge then complete the ruin with your dildo gag in.
- Going for one more. Delay this one for at least 10 minutes and beg (to 'whoever' you want to) to be allowed to ruin it.

-Adding a ruin! And flip a coin as you get close to decide if you get to ruin or only edge
--Waited a few minutes between each edge. Three tries before I finally got an edge

- Lets ruin another one! If you have anything blue you can wrap around your cock that would be even better to match your slightly blue balls
--Sweater sleeve around it

-Edge, and then flip a coin twice. If you get double heads then you may ruin. Anything else you kneel for 2 minutes hands behind back and nose touching the wall. Then repeat from the edge until you get double heads and ruin.
--Woop woop! First try, was definitely not looking forward to that one!

-with your favourite plug inserted.
--Not too special, but it always feels better. Definitely feel better when I actually get to have pleasure instead of frustration though!

- One with "Ruined" written on your chest
--Took a black marker and write it on my chest. Trying to glare at the person making me do this, but not quite coming through through the screen. Going to have to be careful for a little...

+5 "normal" ruined orgasms, likely going to be used to skip the anal ones remaining as I really only do those when feeling a 100% healthy, and feeling a tiny bit off at the moment.

And 5 more normal ones in between, so likely only 3 more ruins left after this. I might start feeling pleasure again! It's been quite fun though, although definitely frustrating to ruin them. It's definitely getting the mind spinning at times towards other things, so far stayed out of more trouble but who knows.

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following 2 users say Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 12-04-2022, 03:17 AM   #41
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Ugh... just noticed I never finished the report on this one. I had written short notes for the last 3 remaining ruins up already, but it's been a while ago so I'm afraid I can't make it much more coherent as they are:

-After 10 ruins done: Take on some headphones with white noise and blindfold yourself, so you have no stimulation from the outside, then try to edge 2 time and then ruin it.

This was a LOT of fun. I've used the blindfold before, but never in combination with white noise. It didn't take long, but your mind is definitely going places. Yes, I know I was private, but still. No noise, no sight, no idea what is going on. It's amazing really. It makes you focus so much more on your body and what it's doing as well when there aren't any other distractions around. Thanks for it, definitely trying this more often!

- I’m glad you thought my idea was mean! Have a ruin after spanking each cheek 50 times with a wooden spoon
Nice and glowy. And it's the last one too! Woohoo! Going to wait a little bit to recover from sooooo many ruined orgasms, but this was a fun last one to do. A little burn still present, but nothing *too* bad. Doing them quickly after each other definitely got me trying to move my hips involuntarily away though, but knowing it's the last one makes it a lot better!

It's been a little while since my first orgasm, but it was quite nice to finally feel some pleasure again instead of just ruining it and getting on with it. Currently very much enjoying my full orgasms again for sure!
Apologies I can't say much more, I thought I had already written it up and send it

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add, bluedieblub, ruined orgasm