Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-25-2023, 11:55 AM   #16
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade. View Post
Short duration (of long then hidden and private for me)
Extra toys... hm would love too
Done. Enjoy it

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2023, 03:24 PM   #17
cariadferch

Default Okay, I'd like to play.

Never been into bondage just for bondage sake (just laying there tied up seems a bit boring). When added with something that sounds interesting.

Tools: Normal household stuff (not much rope, belts, some old curtain tiebacks, sashes). The only toys I have are two vibrators, plastic handcuffs and common bdsm implements (hairbrush, ruler, ping pong paddle, candles, clothespins, etc.).

Preferences: Bondage on arms, legs and chest. Maybe on crotch (never tried it before). Hard no on the neck up.

Time: Short? Again, simple time in bondage is not that much of an interest.

Turn-ons: Would really like to add something to the bondage. Predicament, some pain and humiliation would be okay. Also, I would like to keep it public in this forum. I will write an honest reply or would you prefer a fantasy made up response?

My likes, dislikes & limits.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk