Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #18
AnalGirl1

Level 15: Give a head
A week after Ecstasy I dressed, as ordered, and met the guy in the club at 11pm. My plan was to stay away from an orgasm for a long time, and suck him after a few hours (many hours - so i don't have to feel like a free whore. But i recognized, there is no difference between minutes and hours ^^).
I thought, it would help not to be so sensitive, to cum in the morning, but it did NOT! Sometimes I even get hornier from orgasms - especially, when I can't get my mind off from something.
So we talked and drank for a while, when I realized, I won't stand many hours. So I started flirting hard, touching him, making sexual insinuation. And it didn't took long, until I realised, ... I will cum in a few minutes. I asked him to go out of the club, and lead him down an alley, concentrating on not to push the vibrator into the wrong(right^^ )place. I told him, how good he looks, touched his (nearly) sixpack and reached for his cock. First he was shocked, but when he smiled I went down on my knees, opened his belt, and ...
came. The situation had made me so horny, I felt like such a big slut - it was great . On the orgasm, I nearly fell forward, my head pressed against his boxers I started licking his cock through the boxers. And soon I was sucking him of.
When he came (into the condom), I pulled it of with my mouth, dressed him (closed his belt,...), stood up, took the condom out of my mouth and said "Thanks" with a smile. He asked me, what I want to do now, and I said, I have something to do and he should go home and call me.
So I went back into the club, already feeling the second orgasm incoming (slowly)
I thought about it for a while, but I had no choice - I had to find a stranger, who i will never meet again, and suck his cock... fast!
I drank a few shots, to calm down, and so my memory is a bit cloudy. But I found a guy from france (never met again - check) and was on a toilet cabin with him pretty fast. His cock was long and thin, and when he started to become rougher, ... he fucked my throat until he came (hard to say that), and I liked it . I think he just had the right cock size for this. He came loud! and then he pulled me up, smacked my ass, said something like "You're a hot sucking bitch" and pushed me out of the cabin. I was shocked by this, and there were two guys looking at me, talking dirty (I can't remember the exact words). I was so ashamed and horny at the same time, my second orgasm building up. I went out of the club and into a cab. I was struggling on not cumming in the cab, but managed it and so i collapsed immediately after entering my flat, twitching on the ground on the 2nd orgasm. After this I saw myself in the mirror and realized, my knees have been dirty the whole time... i wonder if that's the reason why the france-guy knew so fast what i was about to do...
What a CRAZY night!
I never felt so much like a Slut before... and it's making me horny
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalGirl1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, self bondage, semi public, vibrator, workout