Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-19-2022, 10:53 AM   #1
Vette

Rainbow 19/F Punishment for failing my edgathon

Yep… I failed
I had some drinks and went home with a guy after a party last night and it felt so fucking good to cum for the first time in weeks. But now I get to face the consequences of my actions so offer up punishments for my lack of control
I was at 55/100 edges when I failed if anyone wants to use that as a gauge for how much I should do
Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 11:10 AM   #2
Skwisg

I remember in your last thread someone brought up the idea of you being the entertainment at a frat party. You liked the idea despite it being risky and said that you might do it. I think you should do this but with some amendments. Get a mask that conceals your identity, tell your closest friends at school about whatever party that you might do this at and tell them they should come. Leave your apartment fully dressed with any disposable bag that has your buttplug, mask, and a set of lingerie inside. When your near the party house find a low-key area: I want you to strip naked, insert your plug and then dress yourself with the lingerie and mask. Leave your regular clothes in the bag. Now hide the bag, and make your way to the party, you might not be the scheduled entertainment but I sure all the drunk horny college boys will love you. Be the best slut you can be at the party, but leave before it's over. Go get dressed in your normal clothes and then comeback to the party with the plug in.

We could even add dice part of it where you get 6 different outfit options and have to roll 1-6. 1 being more modest lingerie that covers more, 3-5 being see thru and maybe 6 you get nothing but your toys. With a punishment like this next time you'll think twice about breaking your rules.
Skwisg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 11:16 AM   #3
arbyter500

As someone who has also not cum in weeks, I understand the moment of weakness, but that was still very bad!

For the next 3 days, whenever you go out for errands, you will be plugged. You should be out of the house for at least 30 mins to an hour minimum. Every time you go out, your goal is to edge 3 times in at least 2 different places each time. Eg, three in your car, three times in a public restroom. After your edgings, *if* your panties aren't sufficiently wet (practically dripping) you will either:
-Take those off and manually wet them yourself with your tongue or
- Continue edging until you achieved some very wet panties.
You are not to go home, until they're nice and wet for a horny girl as yourself. :P

Let me know if there's any issues and how it goes!
Have fun! ♥️

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

I need a dominant female to train me! ♥️ Check out my album! All pics are me!♥️
Kik: Niio_92
arbyter500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 12:43 PM   #4
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skwisg View Post
I remember in your last thread someone brought up the idea of you being the entertainment at a frat party. You liked the idea despite it being risky and said that you might do it. I think you should do this but with some amendments. Get a mask that conceals your identity, tell your closest friends at school about whatever party that you might do this at and tell them they should come. Leave your apartment fully dressed with any disposable bag that has your buttplug, mask, and a set of lingerie inside. When your near the party house find a low-key area: I want you to strip naked, insert your plug and then dress yourself with the lingerie and mask. Leave your regular clothes in the bag. Now hide the bag, and make your way to the party, you might not be the scheduled entertainment but I sure all the drunk horny college boys will love you. Be the best slut you can be at the party, but leave before it's over. Go get dressed in your normal clothes and then comeback to the party with the plug in.

We could even add dice part of it where you get 6 different outfit options and have to roll 1-6. 1 being more modest lingerie that covers more, 3-5 being see thru and maybe 6 you get nothing but your toys. With a punishment like this next time you'll think twice about breaking your rules.
I’m very confident that I never said I might do that dare. Girls get raped at frat parties without showing up naked so I’ll avoid doing this

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbyter500 View Post
As someone who has also not cum in weeks, I understand the moment of weakness, but that was still very bad!

For the next 3 days, whenever you go out for errands, you will be plugged. You should be out of the house for at least 30 mins to an hour minimum. Every time you go out, your goal is to edge 3 times in at least 2 different places each time. Eg, three in your car, three times in a public restroom. After your edgings, *if* your panties aren't sufficiently wet (practically dripping) you will either:
-Take those off and manually wet them yourself with your tongue or
- Continue edging until you achieved some very wet panties.
You are not to go home, until they're nice and wet for a horny girl as yourself. :P

Let me know if there's any issues and how it goes!
Have fun! ♥️
Ok, should I start this Monday? I don’t exactly know if I’ll have anywhere to go today or tomorrow
Old 02-19-2022, 05:10 PM   #5
arbyter500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette View Post
Ok, should I start this Monday? I don’t exactly know if I’ll have anywhere to go today or tomorrow
That is perfectly fine! You don't have to go out every day, I just said 3 days for when you do go out.
For example, if you go out Monday, then you should be plugged and do the task. If you stay home Tuesday that's fine too. Then if you go out Wednesday, you have to do the tasks again and then your done.

My toys: A fucking machine, various dildos, ring/bit/ball/locking penis gag, anal hook, rope, collar/leash, butt/tail plug, locking doggy style metal rack, Abdl/diapers, maid uniform, school girl uniform, and other various girl clothes.

I need a dominant female to train me! ♥️ Check out my album! All pics are me!♥️
Kik: Niio_92
arbyter500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 07:23 PM   #6
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

For the next 5 day, every night before you go to bed, grab a set of dice.
Edge once, then roll the dice.
If you get doubles, you are done.
If not, edge again. Then roll again.
Repeat until you get doubles, or you've edged 5 times.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 08:52 AM   #7
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

For the next 45 days without your period you are only allowed only 4 toilet breaks each day. Every day you bleed does not have a limitation of toilet breaks, but does not lower the remaining number days with toilet restrictions. Every time you use the toilet until your punishment is over you will do so completely naked. On public toilets you may leave your clothes on if you do not lock the door.
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 04:33 PM   #8
Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdelt View Post
For the next 5 day, every night before you go to bed, grab a set of dice.
Edge once, then roll the dice.
If you get doubles, you are done.
If not, edge again. Then roll again.
Repeat until you get doubles, or you've edged 5 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malesub19 View Post
For the next 45 days without your period you are only allowed only 4 toilet breaks each day. Every day you bleed does not have a limitation of toilet breaks, but does not lower the remaining number days with toilet restrictions. Every time you use the toilet until your punishment is over you will do so completely naked. On public toilets you may leave your clothes on if you do not lock the door.
I didn’t see the first one until today so I’ll be starting it tonight, I also started the 2nd one today
Old 02-24-2022, 06:41 PM   #9
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Well first off, congrats on the sex

Edge first thing in the morning, at least 3x a week.

You should probably only cum when with a partner from now on…
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk