Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-04-2023, 07:21 AM   #1
Jolien

Default My underwear does not float

I gave myself a dare to do a naked years dive. A new years dive is a tradition were people jump into the sea on new years day.
It's terrible cold so it's just a quick dip and then running back drying off and eating hot soup.

I dared myself to go to a local nudist beach, strip down to my bra and panties, go into the water until my shoulders. Then I had to take off my bra and panties let them float for 20 seconds then go back ashore to get dried off and get dressed.

I locked a day with bad weather in the hopes that noone would be there and in that I was successful. It's was cold and raining and windy. It was strange to strip naked so exposed and out in the open but soon I was in my underwear with my clothes hastily stuffed in my backpack.

I rushed into the water before I lost my nerve. I couldn't wait until I got my bra and panties off so I could get back out. I almost fell over trying to get my panties off but I caught myself. I let go of my underwear and started counting. To my horror I saw my underwear sink under the water and quickly out off site.

When the count was finally up I couldn't find them though I must say I was not trying to hard as I was eager to get out.
I got out and quickly pulled out my towel from my bag back which caused most of my clothes to fall out. I quickly toweled off, my skin was so cold that my towel felt like sandpaper. I quickly chased down my shirt that was blowing away. The cold water and being naked outdoors was exhilarating but now my clothes were wet and I was cold so I rushed home for a warm shower.

This was definitely a fun and uncomfortable dare. I would love to get more of these.

Rip my abandoned underwear, if anyone fishes up a set of lace white underwear let me know.

Permanent Kik dares:

Kik-pansted: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386906

Kik random request: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419653

Kik: jolienDan
Likes: clothing control, semi public, wedgie, messy, risk of getting caught, games, bets.
Punishment: embarrassment, slight pain, clothing destruction, hair cut
Limits: pics, family, social suicide
Jolien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Jolien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk