Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-08-2022, 02:55 PM   #1
iluvcherry

Default Self-domination is sometimes needed.

My homework laid across the end of the table. Tomorrow, I have a handful of worksheets to turn into my Health teacher. But as time was passing, I found myself doing absolutely nothing! No effort, nothing. So instead, my mind decided it was playtime.

I closed the textbook and slid it across my desk. My room is pretty spacious for activity in the center. So, there I stood, fully clothed with a burning desire for torture and satisfaction. I quickly undressed, being sure to fold the clothes neatly and set them aside.

My collar was already sitting on the desk. It was my collar from my previous dominant only worn once. I took a pair of my favorite thigh highs and sat down putting them on. Then, I grabbed my hair into a ponytail. Last but not least, kitten ears. No, I am not into pet play, but they are cute either way.

First was the tiger balm. My ass sat on the chair, and legs on the desk spread up. I took a good amount of tiger balm and spread it on my clit and lips. I didn't hesitate to put some on my ass either. Within seconds the burning sensation arrived and for some reason, it felt much harsher this time but I'm not complaining.

My butt plug came after. It hasn't been used in a bit, so it was calling my name. I stood up and grabbed the plug, placing it on the desk. My hands rested on the edge of the desk while my ass was sticking out. My left hand slowly teased the rim, before pushing the plug in. A small gasp left my lips.

I could feel my ass absorb the tiger balm; the sensation was amazing. Next, clothespins.

Typically, clothespins make me flinch... however, my body was craving any source of pain. So out of the package came 5. 2 for my nipples, 2 on my belly button, and 1 on my clit. The nipples hurt the most. Surprisingly, my clit lacked stimulation now that the tiger balm died down.

My eyes caught a glimpse of the ruler that laid on my desk. A small smile fell upon my lips as I realized, I would now get pain! So, with a swift move I now held the ruler. My hands rested on my bed frame and ass sticking out once again. The ruler quickly came down. Smacks could be heard outside my bedroom door, I'm sure.

*smack* My mouth gaped open. *smack* All I wanted to do was masturbate. If a domme would've been here, I would've begged. Pleaded for the stimulation on my clit.

The ruler gave great infliction. My ass was getting hot, and so was my pussy. I couldn't help but moan at the feeling. It was good infliction indeed, and yet it wasn't nearly enough. I needed to cry. To actually be in great pain.

A charging cord! That's sure to do, right?

Now I stood straight with the chord in my right hand. Have you ever seen someone whip themselves this way? My right hand quickly swayed to the left, whipping my ass, with more stinging to the right side. I slightly jumped. Surely, there was a mark! From the left, I swayed back to the right, this time hitting my left the worse. So back and forth I felt my ass sting. I felt like crying and yet the dripping mess between my thighs stated otherwise.

My ass was growing hot by the second, but my hand felt heavier. The whips were getting harder, and I couldn't even stop myself! I think this last one hurt worse as I loudly yelped, dropping the chord and rubbing my own ass for comfort.

My siblings must've heard that scream.

Tears were forming in my eyes. I couldn't even wipe them away because my hands were already preoccupied pulling at the pins on my body. Since the clit pin wasn't stimulating enough, I just tossed it. Instead, I allowed myself the pleasure of lightly touching my own clit. Only lightly.

My ass burning red, the tears forming, and the body pins biting at me, I could've came then and there. But no, my body needed to work out some more.

I grabbed a few school textbooks from the floor and slid them to the center of the room. A 6-inch dildo sat on a stack of 3 textbooks. Each knee sat on either side of the tower of books. I was hovering over the dildo, slightly worried due to the double penetration about to happen, and also fucking excited.

My entrance aligned with the tip of the cock and my body slowly sat down. I could feel the plug getting pushed on slightly. I clawed at my choker, it needed to be tighter.

My body was starting to get sticky, my thighs were getting tired. But the stimulations from the cock pounding my tummy was enough to keep me going. Up and down my body went. The cock was shining with my wetness. I cried out for a mistress, oddly enough. Like a mirage I imagined her there.

The pace started to pick up. I imagine her holding a whip, threatening to hurt me if I don't go faster. I was riding the cock like it was real. That was until I stumbled off the stack of books. My ass is now on the floor and legs slightly raised. I took the dildo and began to fuck myself above a towel. I was going to squirt! I knew the feeling.

And as my hair began to get loose, as the pegs were becoming too painful, I felt the liquid drip down. It sounded quite literally like water. I think we all know the sound. My toy was covered. After pulling out, my fingers had liquid dripping from them. I swiftly wiped them on the towel.

I now stood on my knees, my cheek was pressed against my chair seat, I grabbed the toy once more. Pushing it back inside my pussy waiting for it to drip again. Surely enough, I heard the sound of what seemed to be pee. Thank God it wasn't.
iluvcherry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to iluvcherry for this post:
Old 12-09-2022, 12:41 PM   #2
dontgetcaught

Very well written report/story! Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you enjoy more sessions like this.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk