Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-18-2022, 10:44 PM   #1
Mary_Mary

Default My naked walk! Part 2

So this is a follow up on my challenge from last week that I posted in a thread a few days ago. The same awesome guy set me this new challenge! Similar idea, but with some additional changes to make things more interesting!! A quick summary:

I was to start walking away from the house. Every 5 minutes roll a die (or use a randomiser on phone). On an even number I was to remove an item of clothing.

Keep this up until I was naked. Then, once naked I obviously had to make my way back in the direction of home. Rolling again every 5 minutes. But with new things for the rolls.

1. Stay where you are and tease yourself for 5 minutes before rolling again.
2. Edge once, then resume walking.
3. Give each ass cheek 25 swats and resume walking.
4. Crawl until the next roll.
5. Pinch your nipples until you roll next.
6. Walk freely for 5 minutes.

So, my report of my walk follows below now

I left the house at around 10.30pm. It was dark enough to keep me from feeling over exposed, especially with the potential for tasks! I decided not to wear too much, because the more I was wearing, then there was more chance of having to walk further from home!! Dressed in a hoodie, a bra, joggers, panties and trainers meant with good rolls I would only be 25 mins from home, but obviously I would need to get lucky for that to work out!

I took an empty backpack for the clothes I was to remove and slipped outside into the night!! I had a stopwatch running on my phone so that I could always see when I had gone a further 5 mins, and also to be able to access an online dice for my rolls of chance!

So I left the house, and walked 5 minutes away, up the nearest field (I live on a farm just in case you didn't read my last post!) After the 5 mins had passed I rolled my first dice...

That meant walking another 5 mins up the field, and going even further from home. So I kept walking until my timer had now reached 10 mins, and tried rolling again...

So, that meant time to remove something!! I unzipped my hoodie and dropped it into the bag. The night air cold, but also exhilarating on my bare skin as I walked the next 5 minutes in my bra! And then it was time for roll number 3...

And this roll was a 3!! So another 5 minutes of walking, and getting further and further up the field.

Time for another roll!
2 this time! I decided to just take off my trainers. So slid them off and popped them. In the bag with my hoodie and walked on for 5 more minutes! Slowly running out of field and heading for the woods now!

The next roll was...
Another 6!! So this time I pulled my joggers down and they followed my trainers into the bag. Leaving me to continue my walk in just my bra and undies!! Lol

So, as I got closer to the woods, I will save a bit of time as the next 3 rolls were all odd. I got a 3, another 3 and then a 5. So 15 whole minutes of walking further from home in just my underwear!

I was now 40 minutes into the walk!! We had agreed prior to the challenge that once I got to 45 minutes that would be as far as I went. With the way my rolls were going I could easily end up walking for miles, so this was to keep things from getting too challenging!!

Anyway, the next roll was a 6, so I unhooked my bra and popped it into the bag as well. I knew that whatever happened this next 5 mins would take me to the end of the first part of my challenge!! The final roll for now ended up being a 4, so I slipped my panties off and they followed my bra into the bag.

Now was time for part 2 of the challenge, and the much more intense walk home!!

So for my walk home I had to again roll every 5 mins, and complete a task based on the number I rolled. With a 45 minute walk home that meant 9 tasks to do in total!!

So first roll for the first 5 minutes was a 4. That meant crawling on the ground for 5 minutes!! This was more unpleasant than it sounds!! While I had a torch on my phone, it was still pretty dark and crawling oaround in the woods while naked is not something I recommend! I have random scratches and scrapes from that experience on my arms and legs, as well as just having super dirty hands and knees especially!!

Anyway, 5 minutes down and time for my second roll. This time a 5. Well, at least I didn't have to crawl for this one! I stood up, and pinched each nipple between 2 fingers. This was easy with my left nipple, but with the right was more of a challenge as I was trying to hold my phone/torch in my right hand. I was able to pinch the nipple between my middle and index finger while holding my phone, though it did give me a bit of cramp in my hand, haha!

Walking like this for 5 minutes more, then it was time for my third roll. I got a 5 again!!! So a further 5 minutes of pinching my nipples as I walk. I switched my phone to my left hand to help with the cramp and walked on.

Now 10 minutes of nipple pinching as I walked! But time for roll number 4. This time a 3. Which meant 25 swats to each ass cheek. I stopped where I was and gave each cheek a solid 25 swats. After dishing out the swats I walked on for another 5 mins which brought me out of the woods and back to the top of the field which meant I could finally see my destination in sight, and then it was time for roll 5.

Another 3!!! That meant another set of swats to my already well smacked ass cheeks, but I stopped once more and dished them out. Definitely felt this one!! My cheeks were stinging for the rest of the walk, hahaha!

Roll number 6, this time also a 6. Hooray, that meant walking for 5 mins with no extra task! Getting closer to home and almost completing the challenge!!

Onto roll 7,and only a few left now. This time was a 2. Simple enough, a single edge and I could move on! It wasn't difficult to achieve with all the excitement from the challenge!! Only a few minutes stopped in place while I brought myself to the edge and then carried on walking for the next 5 mins

Roll 8 now, and it was a 4,which meant another 5 mins of crawling for 5 minutes. This time was much easier as I was crawling on the field rather than in the woods. Much preferable on grass, haha. Grubby arms and legs, but not as uncomfortable, lol.

So close to home now, but I had one final roll first. This time a 2 again! So another edge almost at the edge of the field, haha. Much quicker this time to get me there, and I finished my edge and then shortly after finished my walk and the whole challenge!!

I made it home, back inside and washed off the dirt that had accumulated, haha. I made it home, back inside and washed off the dirt that had accumulated, haha. In total it took close to 2 hours to complete, and what a rush I got out of it all!!

Was an amazing experience and once again so glad that I did it. Hopefully you enjoyed hearing all about it too
Mary_Mary is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Mary_Mary for this post:
Old 03-18-2022, 10:55 PM   #2
TheGameMaster

This dare was way more challenging than the first one. Nice idea to bring some randomness into it. Well done!
TheGameMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 10:28 PM   #3
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Very good report. Thank you.

Suggestions should you do this once again...
Have 10 different tasks, with a few much more difficult. Assign these to numbers 2 through 6 and 8 through 12. Roll 2 dice to determine the task. 7 (the easiest to get) will be no task. You can get these tasks from your taskmaster or you can ask your readers here for more.

Instead of using a backpack leave the article of clothing on the ground or hanging from a tree, fence or some other structure. Then on the way back use the timer and if the timer runs out before you find the article in the dark leave the article behind for at least 12 hours.

I assume that you were allowed to keep footwear. You should to be allowed to keep gloves and knee pads if there is a crawling task. We don't want you harmed.

For your sake you could be allowed rerolls, perhaps at the cost of doing two tasks. Bug repellent is also allowed.

If you hit your 45 minute limit (or a new limit) you loose all of the remaining garments and you head back right away leaving the garments behind for 12 hours. You may decide to continue walking and have more tasks instead of leaving them behind.

You are allowed up to 6 garments. But the garment you leave behind is chosen by a roll of a die. Rolling a number previously rolled? You can choose rolling again (only once) or no garment removed (walking an extra 5 minutes ).

Perhaps your readers have additional suggestions.

Thank you again. These suggestions were fun to generate.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 01:27 AM   #4
Mary_Mary

So, I really like the 12 dice idea!! More numbers equals more possibilities, haha!!

Would love for anyone who has ideas or suggestions for the various rolls to leave their thoughts here!!
Old 03-20-2022, 02:59 AM   #5
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Mary View Post
So, I really like the 12 dice idea!! More numbers equals more possibilities, haha!
2 six sided dice, yes.

You could also do 3 six sided dice. Using 3-9 and 11-18 with10 as no task. That's 15 different tasks. But there is only a 1/8 (rather than 1/6) chance of getting that no task.
For grins...
1d6, 5 tasks, no task chance of 1/6 (any one), least likely 1/6
2d6, 10 tasks, no task chance of 1/6 (7), least likely 1/36
3d6, 15 tasks, no task chance of 1/8 (10), least likely 1/216
4d6, 18 tasks, no task chance of 71/216 (about 1/6) (13-15), least likely 1/1296
12d6, 58 tasks, no task chance of about 1/5 (41-43), least likely 1/2,176,782,336
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 03-20-2022, 03:38 AM   #6
Mary_Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
2 six sided dice, yes.

You could also do 3 six sided dice. Using 3-9 and 11-18 with10 as no task. That's 15 different tasks. But there is only a 1/8 (rather than 1/6) chance of getting that no task.
For grins...
1d6, 5 tasks, no task chance of 1/6 (any one), least likely 1/6
2d6, 10 tasks, no task chance of 1/6 (7), least likely 1/36
3d6, 15 tasks, no task chance of 1/8 (10), least likely 1/216
4d6, 18 tasks, no task chance of 71/216 (about 1/6) (13-15), least likely 1/1296
12d6, 58 tasks, no task chance of about 1/5 (41-43), least likely 1/2,176,782,336
Now I'm just totally confused, lol
Old 03-20-2022, 05:46 AM   #7
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Now I'm just totally confused, lol
You said 12 dice. Meaning you would roll 12 6 sided dice not 2 6 sided dice. It was likely a typo.

Then I went on to give you some more options to roll additional numbers of 6 sided dice (including 12) should you have even more tasks lined up to use.
Old 03-21-2022, 02:07 AM   #8
TheGameMaster

Quote:
Would love for anyone who has ideas or suggestions for the various rolls to leave their thoughts here!!
Here are my suggestions:
  • Roll one dice to determine how you move for the next 5 minutes:
    1. Walking normally
    2. Hopping like a rabbit
    3. Crawling
    4. Walking on all fours
    5. Hopping on one leg
    6. Running
  • If you don't want to risk losing clothes on your path as suggested by Dave, you could hide the bag in a bush or in the forest with all your clothes inside and move away. Then, retrieve it when returning home.

For these tasks, you may leave all your clothes at home:
  • If getting messy is an option, try bathing or crawling in mud
  • Go on a walk on a rainy night
  • Take a bath or swim in a stream, river or lake nearby

Last edited by TheGameMaster; 03-24-2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Added more suggestions
TheGameMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:01 PM   #9
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Another great job, and great report! Sounds like you've found yourself a good dare-giver.

So a farm... so tilled dirt? You also mentioned woods, so basic shrublands?

I've seen some suggestions for how to change it (allowed to keep shoes!? Oh hell no! D: Thank you and your darer for making you consider footwear to be clothing!!) but... is there anything you would change, if you could? Like, do you resent the crawling and the scratches that resulted? Or did you enjoy that part?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk