Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #1
dareme21

Default Punish My Lazy Ass

While other people have used quarantine to clean their house and exercise, my lazy ass has been eating like a pig and letting messes accumulate. But I'm sure the kind people of Get Dare can help with changing that... Give me pain and humiliation while making me clean and exercise. The point is punishment and pain, not pleasure, so no edging or orgasms. Also, I will not accept dares requiring me to leave the apartment for exercise.

Dislikes: Nipple play, kneeling, ice, wax

Punishments: anal, pussy insertion

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Not taking any edge or orgasm dares.
dareme21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:02 AM   #2
whoisit

you must clean the house naked when alone and everytime you clean the house apply toothpast on your nipples and clit
whoisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 11:09 AM   #3
Midorikawa
getDare Sweetheart

You need to clean your house, before you start take 5 clothespins and cover the ends in icy hot, place two on either side of your pussy and one directly on your clit. Now proceed to clean the first room
Take note of how long it takes. When you're done with that room, remove the clothespins and put toothpaste on your clit, now you have to spank that clit with your ruler. One spank for each 5 minutes it took to clean the room, reapply toothpaste after each 5 spanks

Kik: Midorikawa92

Likes/punishment/limit

Toys
Midorikawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 12:20 PM   #4
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareme21 View Post
While other people have used quarantine to clean their house and exercise, my lazy ass has been eating like a pig and letting messes accumulate. But I'm sure the kind people of Get Dare can help with changing that... Give me pain and humiliation while making me clean and exercise. The point is punishment and pain, not pleasure, so no edging or orgasms. Also, I will not accept dares requiring me to leave the apartment for exercise.
In addition to being naked you will clean the floors on all fours. Also in each room you must perform 25 spanks however you must use soapy water on your ass to make sure it stings as much as possible

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 01:36 PM   #5
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

I think to make you remind to be tidier you have to get any dirty clothes you have and sort them to prepare them for washing. But no hands, use your mouth and the piles have to be at least a room away from the bin you normally use to collect your dirty clothes in...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 04:11 PM   #6
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
I think to make you remind to be tidier you have to get any dirty clothes you have and sort them to prepare them for washing. But no hands, use your mouth and the piles have to be at least a room away from the bin you normally use to collect your dirty clothes in...
I appreciate all the dares, but I super appreciate this one, since it's specific. Maybe I should list some of the tasks I get done and I could get dares involving the specific tasks? I need to:
-do dishes
-vacuum
-clean the toilet
-clean counters
-pick up living room
-put dishes away
-clean out refrigerator

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, but this is a start...

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Old 05-05-2020, 09:21 PM   #7
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

I hesitated to post this because it feels like self advertising LOL, but it feels like it might be exactly what you need.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=267948

Obviously substitute for whatsoever you don't have and anything outside your limits.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:58 AM   #8
dareme21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
I hesitated to post this because it feels like self advertising LOL, but it feels like it might be exactly what you need.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=267948

Obviously substitute for whatsoever you don't have and anything outside your limits.
Thank you I will definitely by using this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk