Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 09-22-2013, 08:29 PM   #61
Happy Me

Talking Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
I think the only way I can submit something of me singing is if I did it in the car on a good day on my way home from work. Then I would post a link
OMG. I saw you had posted on this thread, and I got so excited, thinking you had finally posted a clip of you singing. Then I very excitedly clicked on the link, paged down (which took an eternity in my mind) and saw... BOO.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:20 PM   #62
MysticalMadness

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?

I sing whenever my radio is on and I know a decent amount of words. I sing at the bus stops too, when no one else is around. But if I'm at a family gathering or a dance or something, I don't care who's around.

2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?

I have no idea where I'd rate my voice. Maybe a 6 or 7?

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?

I get positive comments quite often. Many people tell me I have a beautiful voice.

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)

I've never had anyone say anything bad about my voice before. Only my technique. (I had just joined choir and didn't know how to support. Or breathe.)

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?

My favorite type of music is Pop, generally speaking. Disney is the top, followed by Christmas.

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?

I think I sing softer, slower songs best. Anything faster is harder for me to do. When I sing by myself, I often slow the tempo of a song I like just to make it sound prettier.

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?

Probably rock...

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?

Nope. I never entered a contest at all. I'm a shyer person.

9. On a different hand, can you rap?

Nope. I actually HATE rap. It puts me in such an irritated mood that I have to revert to listening to meditative nature music to calm down. Or punch a punching bag.

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking voice?

I'd say higher, definitely. I'm about 1st alto/2nd soprano range, for those who have music backgrounds.

Please feel free to share anything else related to this, I am curious (:

Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oEfTBVaBkO

Me, singing a clip of Reflection from Mulan. Acapella.

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #63
thisgirllovesyou

Heart

1. Do you sing often? In private or in front of people?

I do sing often! I sing mostly in private, but if me and my friend are listening to an awesome song, then I don't mind singing to it as long as she does too!
2. How would you rate your voice on a scale of 1-10?

I would say I'm a 7, but when I record myself and listen to it later, I'd say a 5 or 4 xD

3. Has anyone else ever commented on your singing voice in a positive way and what did they say?

No one really cares how I sound Cx So I don't get any feedback!

4. In a negative way? (I hope these answers are funny)

My brother says I suck! Only because he's jealous! ;D

5. What is your favorite kind of music to sing? Favorite song or artist?

Ooooo! I love singing post-hardcore music! My favorite bands to sing along to are Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, and Bring Me The Horizon! I'm in the process of learning to 'scream'. c:

6. If not the same as above, what kind of music do you think you sound best singing?

I think I sound best singing Sleeping With Sirens songs, mostly because they're slowerish and I can focus on my voice.

7. What kind of music do you sound terrible singing?

Oh god, anything like Suicide Silence, only because I can't quite 'scream' yet!

8. Have you ever won any kind of award for singing?

No! xD

9. On a different hand, can you rap?

I want to say yes, but probably no

10. And finally, is your singing voice higher, lower, or similar to your speaking
voice?

My singing is somewhat higher than my normal voice. I can change it easily though!

18/F/USA/38C/140lbs/5'9

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/"Equipment"

PM Dares

I Wish This Was Me

Trying To Rip A Pair Of Boyshorts, Help Me Out?
thisgirllovesyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:07 AM   #64
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalMadness View Post
Oh, and if you want I dare you to post a recording of you singing. If you're good please please do this! And if you're not, go ahead and do it anyway; just learn to laugh at yourself and it will be humorous for us and you!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0oEfTBVaBkO

Me, singing a clip of Reflection from Mulan. Acapella.
YAY! I loved that! Thank you so much for sharing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk