Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2024, 01:58 AM   #46
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back at my lab, no bra (I made it to reach 3/7 times I made hubby cum in the weekend, so still 4 to go before I can wear a bra again ) and no tshirt, wearing just scrub, top and bottom, socks, slippers, lab coat and panties filled in my pussy
Today is freezing cold outside and nipples are sticking out, but is more noticeable with the regular clothes I was wearing, somewhat scrub top and lab coat hide this, but I think you can notice quite easily I'm not wearing a tshirt and that boobs, when I move, are more "free" than usual.
I already started using my pussy juices (I am already quite wet, as a perfume and have the paper with "IAABIH/MCSMP" on on my desk in front of computer, but so far no line added.
In a few some guys from the sample preparation lab will come to bring me something to test, so maybe some line will be added and we have a meeting in half an hour as every monday.
My colleague, the one who almost caught me in the changing room, is home sick today, so this would help me with the task at the end of duty, but on the other hand this may mean some of her colleague in her lab should stay longer having to cover her duties as well..
As a short resume, today I will do the "strip around the place" task with panties stuffed in my pussy, tomorrow I will do the lush task.
Someone on PM asked for me to come to work, tomorrow, wearing just coat, stockings, shoes and lush, leaving the other clothes at home, quite risky because if hubby is still home when I go to work he may find out.. at the moment the temperature is below zero outside so I think I will skip this and do it in the next days when it will be warmer (I hope) otherwise I would really freeze.. same reason why I will do the shopping in just coat when it is warmer, I think I will combine the 2 dares in one..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 02:01 AM   #47
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
You said that you need to get out by 7 pm max. Also, around the same time both security guy and room cleaner will start their tour. On the other hand, some colleague and/or the boss may be still around by then...

When you you say you have to work on this, what do you have in mind? Have you already devised the draft of a plan? I'm curious...
I will see at the end of the duty how things are going but planning to do it today, I have something in mind but am not going to spoiler it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majk93 View Post
that means you need another task for Wednesday ? 😅
well ... so far Wednesday is "free day", unless it is warmer and I can do the "just a coat" dare, but anyway something exciting may be added for today, tomorrow or Wednesday

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 02:16 AM   #48
Majk93

maybe something that doesn't take much time, go to the toilet, take a photo of yourself naked (it can be without your face) and set it as wallpaper on your phone, you can change it only after you finish work, you will have to be careful when using the phone so that no one looks at the screen ��

Edit: I have one more idea, if it is within your limits, we can bet, if this photo on your phone is seen by more than 5 people, you will have to send this photo to me as well, if less, I will send you mine

Pics or video if I don’t know you, anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

Im new here so i dont know what else give me a dare and i try do this

No any toys for now

Last edited by Majk93; 01-22-2024 at 02:26 AM.
Majk93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:05 AM   #49
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

monday briefing is over, someone commented on "feeling hot" noticing my tshirt missing, and outside is freezing, I got this as a special interest so I draw a line on the paper.
Went to bathroom for the naked pic, but in the bathroom is still freezing cold, so I just lifted my scrub top and lowered the bottom to take the pic but not got naked, I hope it works as well.
Pic is on my phone as a screensaver, nice idea for the bet but as you can read in my limits.. sending pics is a limit at least till I trust someone... so sorry and anyway I will try not to have anyone see the pic so it is better for you not to go on with the bet or you would have been sending me your..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 03:16 AM   #50
Majk93

Well, I understand, it was just an idea, maybe one day I know that I would have to send my photo if I lost, it would make your task even more interesting for me

So I hope that today, thanks to the new wallpaper on your phone, you will be more careful when using it 😊

Pics or video if I don’t know you, anal, public nudity, fluids on body, social medi, illegal

No any toys for now
Old 01-22-2024, 03:18 AM   #51
Caya
getDare Devil

Hm.
Apotheker idear would be one Day at Shirt end. Toaske your friendly late coworker if she would be abelt to tske some sexy pics with your phone for hubby.

Start of with some poses sexy posen im your scrubs.
Maybee escslte it a bit. Showing that your not wearing panties etc.

You can ofcours do rhis dare Multitalent times and escalate it over couple of weeks.

I think this one is justbon your Limits. Maybee pushing them a bit over time.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 03:25 AM   #52
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
I will see at the end of the duty how things are going but planning to do it today, I have something in mind but am not going to spoiler it
Great! Can't wait to hear from you...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 07:31 AM   #53
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Back after lunch, now a little less people coming and going, the afternoon is a little bit easy with work.
Some updates, I keep using my pussy juices as a perfume, some guys came by to bring samples and a couple again told me about "feeling hot" seeing I am not wearing a tshirt, 3 of them kept talking longer than usual and made some jokes.. so I added 5 more lines to the paper.
I had lunch with the other lady in the lab that almost caught me the other day, she told me she is in a mess and may finish late this evening.
She as well told me I must feel hot, while she is still freezing, talking about my missing tshirt.
She kept talking about me not wearing a tshirt, she seems curios, so not to make a mistake I added another line to my paper, and now I really feel nervous about this evening task..
No one so far noticed the pic on my phone, and I have to say, feeling my panties in my pussy keep me so wet... and more and more horny..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-22-2024, 08:19 AM   #54
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Curious as to what exactly is under the lab coat? Do you have some kind of top or is it just you?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 08:35 AM   #55
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Curious as to what exactly is under the lab coat? Do you have some kind of top or is it just you?
just the top of my scrub, no tshirt no bra

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-22-2024, 08:36 AM   #56
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

When your alone are you able to expose yourself? Opening up the lab coat.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 08:52 AM   #57
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
When your alone are you able to expose yourself? Opening up the lab coat.
If I open the lab coat (btw is undone..) you can see the scrub..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-22-2024, 09:04 AM   #58
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Back after lunch, now a little less people coming and going, the afternoon is a little bit easy with work.
Some updates, I keep using my pussy juices as a perfume, some guys came by to bring samples and a couple again told me about "feeling hot" seeing I am not wearing a tshirt, 3 of them kept talking longer than usual and made some jokes.. so I added 5 more lines to the paper.
I had lunch with the other lady in the lab that almost caught me the other day, she told me she is in a mess and may finish late this evening.
She as well told me I must feel hot, while she is still freezing, talking about my missing tshirt.
She kept talking about me not wearing a tshirt, she seems curios, so not to make a mistake I added another line to my paper, and now I really feel nervous about this evening task..
No one so far noticed the pic on my phone, and I have to say, feeling my panties in my pussy keep me so wet... and more and more horny..
Funny how everyone notices your "hotness"

Well done on adding a line for the lady's curiosity too: pheromones can do their magic with women too, after all!

This experiment brought some interesting results so far. I'm thinking of new ones for the next days... You know, for science!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 09:19 AM   #59
Majk93

Maybe tomorrow you will also change your photo on your phone for the whole day at work, this time download any naked photo of a man from the Internet (you can send a link to the photo you chose in PM ��), the condition is that the guy in the photo must have a visible full erection . Set the photo for the beginning of tomorrow's work day, and you can delete it when you're done.

No any toys for now
Old 01-22-2024, 09:24 AM   #60
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Funny how everyone notices your "hotness"

Well done on adding a line for the lady's curiosity too: pheromones can do their magic with women too, after all!

This experiment brought some interesting results so far. I'm thinking of new ones for the next days... You know, for science!
not so much people in the afternoon so I am stuck at 7 lines.. and about other experiments, yes is for science, I am willing to donate my whole body for science

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk