Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-18-2019, 01:38 PM   #1
brada1243

Male 22/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (love bondage)

22/male/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place (love bondage)

Hey guys, trying this again!

Looking for a experienced master/dom who’s primary interests are bondage or self-bondage and I could serve any which way they like. Ideally over skype where they tell me how and what to tie myself up with and what to do in bondage with the eventual fantasy of meeting up in real life.

I have performed a few bondage scenarios over skype/chaturbate and found that I absolutely love it. I’ve always loved bondage but never been able to find the right person to practice it with. My other likes include; edging, humiliation, cross dressing etc. Only limits being family and illegal, with face being covered at the beginning till we feel comfortable with one another. I’m 22 student from the UK, slim and shaven.

Have performed self bondage I have an extensive list of toys;
Rope, padlocks, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, gags(spider+ball), chastity, cable ties, collar, blindfold,dildo, butt plug, anal beads, prostate massager, flesh light, flogger and many more that I can’t rememeber off the top of my head

If you like to get in contact -
KIK: brada124
EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks

Advertisements
Kink Talk