Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-22-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
its me im here

Default Sex Personality Test

What's your sex personality? Are you a sexual daredevil or a little more subdued? Are you sexually creative? Find out who you really are between the sheets with this sex personality test.

The test has 68 questions and at the end it will give you a report of what you are sexually.

Follow this link and see how you rate sexually and good luck.

http://psychologytoday.tests.psychte...idRegTest=1613

MY LIMITS- family, friends, public, social suicide, blood, animals, strong pain.

MY LIKES- small insertions, light humiliation, watching webcam sessions, doing dares in private.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR IN A SLAVE- honesty, loyalty, friendship, long term, female, any age, must be willing to follow orders and try new things if asked (within there limits).
its me im here is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to its me im here for this post:
Old 10-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
Happy Me

Talking

Here is mine!

Spiciness- 75
Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

That was fun!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
master timo
getDare Sweetheart

got a 68 there is room to advance
master timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #4
Ebury

Hmm - 71: Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

I think most people on this site are going to score above 70 surely?

Happy Owner of littledarling23
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=76275

Personality: Dominant, Confident, Assertive, Talkative, Understanding, Childish, Humorous, Relentless.

Limits: Blood, Catheter, Hospitalization, Skat.
Ebury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
pljm

Spiciness 81

Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!

submissive/female/straight

Limits: toilet play, messy, blood, pics/video (unless I get to know you).

Likes: nipple torture, breast torture, orgasm control, ice play, safe public display, clit punishment, working on anal play
pljm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:53 PM   #6
daringmom

Spiciness - 90
Your results indicate that you are extremely comfortable experimenting sexually, and are evidently willing to explore multiple options on the great palette of sex. You are adept at using your creative instincts in the bedroom, and have a fun and playful approach. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!
lol

Meh: Orgasm denial, wedgie, really messy

Limits: family, scat, pics
daringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #7
gtf

Spiciness

gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:14 AM   #8
SexyCaity
Account Banned

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

DISLIKES: Pain (i.e. nipple clamping DX), humiliation, cross-dressing, wedgies (occasionally)

LIMITS: Anal, urination or any excretion, public/semi-public, torture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SexyCaity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #9
BrianUK
Account Banned

Spiciness 61

Your results indicate that you are fairly comfortable experimenting sexually, and generally enjoy exploring different options on the great palette of sex. You are often willing to expand your repertoire and are quite skilled at using your creative instincts in the bedroom. Your approach is playful and fun. Amongst mutually consenting adults, your bedroom manner pulsates with life and love!
BrianUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:06 AM   #10
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

53 Spiciness

Interesting

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:19 AM   #11
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

Spiciness - 56

Your results indicate that you are comfortable experimenting sexually, but haven't explored a wide variety of options from the great palette of sex. You do have a creative nature, which keeps your sexual liaisons satisfactorily spicy, but you aren't the most adventurous love bug on the planet. You seem to have discovered what pleases you, and plan to stick with it! As long as you are sexually fulfilled, keep it up!

As said by others above, although it's a detailed test I also believe that it's not exactly accurate. It may be right in some regards, such as I don't like pain that much, but ignored some important factors such as having sex in various public places, bondage ....

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:49 AM   #12
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

Spiciness - 50

Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 AM   #13
Mr.Rodgers

51 ouch it would seem I'm in the middle and boring!
Mr.Rodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #14
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's fitting that I got a 69. I'm fairly open about sex, so to those people in the nineties: Wow!!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:42 AM   #15
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Spiciness - 63

smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk