Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-12-2024, 04:37 AM   #691
r0ver
getDare Addict

OK so the clothes you find are *all* the clothes you are allowed to return home with. Any non work clothes must be kept at work overnight. (Exception can be made to allow you shoes to drive if driving without would be unsafe)
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 04:42 AM   #692
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
OK so the clothes you find are *all* the clothes you are allowed to return home with. Any non work clothes must be kept at work overnight. (Exception can be made to allow you shoes to drive if driving without would be unsafe)
now it may work.. remember intern will hold our locker keys, a little variation may be to allow him to pick (his choice) from our things in the locker an equivalent number of items for us to go home with locking everything else inside..
or to pick a determined number of items according to the number of clothes we can find.

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-12-2024 at 04:44 AM.
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:33 AM   #693
r0ver
getDare Addict

Maybe ask the intern what he wants for his prize, should any of you fail to find all the clothes.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:42 AM   #694
flxary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
now it may work.. remember intern will hold our locker keys, a little variation may be to allow him to pick (his choice) from our things in the locker an equivalent number of items for us to go home with locking everything else inside..
or to pick a determined number of items according to the number of clothes we can find.
lovely idea <3
maybe he is allowed to interfere when in search
so when you girl searching he count to 10 then search for the girl
if he found the girl he is allowed to do anything for her for 10 second then move on to the other girl
or have a remote toy for everyone
and maybe timelimit too??
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:47 AM   #695
r0ver
getDare Addict

How about if you tell him that the clothes you find is equivalnet to how many items from your locker you can take home, but make it clear to the intern that 'items' means anything in the locker - not just clothes.
So if you only find 3 items of clothing, you can only go home with three things from your locker.

Last edited by r0ver; 03-12-2024 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-12-2024, 06:08 AM   #696
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How about if you tell him that the clothes you find is equivalnet to hoe many items from your locker you can take home, but make it clear to the intern that 'items' means anything in the locker - not just clothes.
So if you only find 3 items of clothing, you can only go home with three things from your locker.
mm... I actually wrote "items" so it is just fair and.. exciting.. we will be wearing 7 items (lab coat, scrub top and bottom, bra, thong, socks and shoes).. at least we have to get car key, home key, wallet (purse) this makes 3 items.. so only 4 items of clothing if we find all the hidden clothes

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 06:10 AM   #697
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
lovely idea <3
maybe he is allowed to interfere when in search
so when you girl searching he count to 10 then search for the girl
if he found the girl he is allowed to do anything for her for 10 second then move on to the other girl
or have a remote toy for everyone
and maybe timelimit too??
nice idea let see how much of his shyness he lost

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 06:15 AM   #698
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
mm... I actually wrote "items" so it is just fair and.. exciting.. we will be wearing 7 items (lab coat, scrub top and bottom, bra, thong, socks and shoes).. at least we have to get car key, home key, wallet (purse) this makes 3 items.. so only 4 items of clothing if we find all the hidden clothes
What happens if he totally outfoxes you and you can't find any of the clothes, or only 1 or 2
Also that's 4 items of clothing only if those three things are all you have in your locker other than clothes
Old 03-12-2024, 06:37 AM   #699
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
What happens if he totally outfoxes you and you can't find any of the clothes, or only 1 or 2
Also that's 4 items of clothing only if those three things are all you have in your locker other than clothes
only one or two.. just thinking about this makes me sooooo wet... well "those three things" are 4 if you count telephone as well.. or worst 5 or 6 or 7 if you consider things like wedding band or necklace.. and if each shoes and sock count as one.. oh my... well we may consider "each single item" but then maybe have a chance to get enough items if we find clothes, so not considering number of clothes=number of items but maybe like number of clothes=2 items in locker

just a short update in the while, intern seems quite "flirty" with Silvy.. more touch and feel of her boobs and ass, less for me, nothing more so far.. and Silvy felt his cock trough trousers a couple of time..

Today
Me 35 Silvy 65 Sab 35

Overall challenge
Me 1935 Silvy 2014 Sab 2050

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 06:43 AM   #700
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:

just a short update in the while, intern seems quite "flirty" with Silvy.. more touch and feel of her boobs and ass, less for me, nothing more so far.. and Silvy felt his cock trough trousers a couple of time..

Today
Me 35 Silvy 65 Sab 35

Overall challenge
Me 1935 Silvy 2014 Sab 2050
Sounds like you need to spark his interest. Maybe you need to talk about how wet you're getting
Old 03-12-2024, 06:50 AM   #701
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sounds like you need to spark his interest. Maybe you need to talk about how wet you're getting
mm... maybe but I think things will change later in the afternoon as every day, once less people are here and he starts hiding our clothes

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-12-2024, 08:30 AM   #702
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update 4.30pm
this means intern has left seconds ago with our thongs to go in Sab lab and collect her thong.. socks gone at 3.30, bra at 4pm after the coffee in half an hour things start to get.. interesting and risky (riskier at 5pm without scrub top and at 5.30pm naked under the lab than at 6.30 naked... people will still be around )
in the while more flirting of Silvy and intern, but somewhat he was happy to feel my ass more than once..
and I made it to feel his cock several times.. with hand as well
5.40 update
in a few we will lose shoes, since 5 we are topless, naked under lab coat since 5.30.. and of course things got ..better
intern lost no time while we were working in grabbing and feeling my boobs from behind, gave me a good massage to my ass and for a brief moment touched my pussy...
With Silvy he gave his best... well more than what he did to me he played with her nipples and shortly fingered her as well..
Sab told us he played with her boobs, ass and pussy as well but this is worth..no points

Today
Me 145 Silvy 275 Sab 145

Overall challenge
Me 2045 Silvy 2224 Sab 2160

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-12-2024 at 09:57 AM.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:55 AM   #703
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Here's my 2 cents, it shouldn't be not too late:

What is to be defined..
- forfeit for losers : deepthroat the intern 3 times for each missing piece of clothing. Intern musn't jerk off

- prize for winner : She handjobs the intern as she wishes on her boobs, or any other part but not inside. The losers will have to clean the cum with their tongues. So boobs or buttocks are better since they are 2! XD. The one who has lost the most will lick the boob or buttocks with the more cum on it. Or the least cum on it. In fact, the loser should have less of this "reward".

- prize for intern if no one of us will find all her clothes (all of us or for the one who can't find all her clothes.. ) : mouthfuck you or Sab, since Silvy will get her revenge in her car >:] you should be lying on your back on a table. The boss' one? or in a meeting room?

- forfeit for intern if we can find all our clothes (all of us or for the one who can find all her clothes.. ) : Lick each of your assholes 20 times, slow. He is encouraged to push is tongue inside your tight rear holes. He can't refuse ofc.
yet, if rimjobs are too much for him, then he can be made to edge, or you make him edge like the 3 of you did some time ago.
Or, you could, each of you, squeeze his balls hard for 30 seconds. So he knows who's in charge in the lab, and learn that 3 horny women can be dangerous too XDDD

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-12-2024 at 10:00 AM.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 10:34 AM   #704
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

I like prize and forfeits, maybe some of them like the rimjob is too much and not 100% my playground.. but everything else..mm....
in the while we are now only in our lab coat, and in few minutes will go, the riskiest part of today is passed, almost no one her now.. but then the worst part has to come...
Intern got this thing quite seriously and openly fingered me and Silvy (and Sab once there) from behind grabbing our boobs and playing with our nipples as well, so no need to tell him how wet we are...
while he was fingering me I got the chance to move my hand behind, in his waistband and grab his cock.. then while he was fingering Silvy I went behind him, lowered his trousers and jerked him off but not made him cum...
Then I went to Silvy to play with her nipples and I then joined intern fingers in her...
6.30 update
we are now naked.. intern is back and Sab is naked too, we gave him our locker key.. Silvy lost no time in taking his cock out to jerk him some... I did the same..and he briefly licked my nipples...
7 pm update..
it is now finished, the test finished soon, 6.35pm, so we started searching for our clothes, stopping our mutual masturbation.. we had to be in the changing room at 6.45pm.. with whatever we could find..
I tried to guess his mind, and first thing I went to male changing room, I went in not caring at all then I realized I was in the male changing room naked from head to toe.. and almost cum there without touching, no one was there.. but.. I just imagined and.. OMG... well I recovered and I was right, I could find there thong, bra and lab coat, hanging in the showers, in a toilet and on a locker... I grabbed them and run to relax room upstairs, I found there Sab, she only had her scrub trousers with her, I did not told her about her things being in the male changing room as well as Silvy things.. there I found my scrub trousers too.. then I ran to the meeting room to find my scrub top.. missing only shoes and socks.. I went to the boss office... nothing, ran around... nothing... time was almost up, I then hurried down to the changing room to at least save what I found and.. there I found my socks and shoes as well as intern waiting for us.. a simple mind following his cock.. it was easy... so I had recovered all my clothes and was the first!
After a while Sab arrived, her shoes and socks were there too and she found everything as well! last but still in time Silvy, she as well found everything, shoes and socks in changing room for her too...
So I am the winner today and Silvy and Sab losers...
I am now in my car ...first part of forfeit is done...
prize for me
- I gave him a handjob he lasted ..seconds and had him cum on my boobs, Silvy and Sab licked me clean and then shared with intern ...
forfait for intern
- he will go home naked Silvy is going to drive him
- we edged him 3 times each squeezing his balls before he could cum (he seems he loved this.. btw he still had some cum in his mouth..)
forfeit for the losers
- they deepthroated intern.. without making him cum 10 times each..
- they are allowed a number of items from her locker as the number of clothes found, I picked the items for them:
Silvy - car keys, house keys, wallet(purse) telephone wedding band necklace and coat
Sab - car keys, house keys, wallet(purse) telephone smartwatch, necklace and coat

Silvy is going to drive intern home...

Today
Me 620 Silvy 580 Sab 600

Overall challenge
Me 2520 Silvy 2529 Sab 2615

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-12-2024 at 11:17 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-12-2024, 11:03 AM   #705
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, no rimjob, but what about the rest? Maybe you're playing "hide and seek" now?

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk