Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How Jon gets his Christmas cum?
Uncage and cum after 10 edges, but the cum must be eaten. 1 16.67%
Stay locked in cage, cum after 5 edges using vibrating wand. 0 0%
Stay locked in cage, cum using vibrating wand but in hidden public. 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2023, 04:08 PM   #1
emixjon

Default Decide Jon's Christmas cum

Jon been locked in chastity cage for near 2 months and been denied since then, at first we agreed that he could fuck me in the next Valentine as the reward to lose his virginity. As I am teasing him regularly, he is extremely horny and desperate to cum now. Look like he couldn't wait for more 2 months to fuck me, so I think he don't deserve to fuck me yet and will stay virgin, his reward of losing virginity will be revoked. I would let him have an early release on Christmas, he get to cum based on the highest vote in this poll. You could also suggest any additional dares he could do during his cum.

On top of that, I would tease his caged dick with vibrating wand for about 5 minutes every day from now, just to make him stay horny. Given he couldn't wait anymore till the Valentine as decided, he will be punished to sleep with a butt plug every night until New Year.

We start as a submissive couple, but now Jon is a submissive slave fully dominated by Emi. Jon always wear a chastity cage as sign of loyalty.

Likes: rules, semi-public, clothing control, orgasm control (only for him), light anal, light pain
Limits: friend/family, faces, scat, extreme pain, dangerous/illegal stuffs

Last edited by emixjon; 12-16-2023 at 04:11 PM.
emixjon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk