Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2007, 04:09 PM   #1
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip
Default Dare [NON-FICTION]

Hi,

I'm fairly new to this, but thought i might spread a couple of things I have done. In my garden, there is a gap going between my garden and the next door neighbours. While playing around naked at hom alone someone on MSN dared me to go next door and do a couple of things.

I go outside naked and look around. It's middle of december and absolutely freezing. I go through the gap and have a look at the house. Lights off, not at home. So first I have to go to the pond they have and get in it. Throughout the whole thing I have to be wanking so I walk on the grass (all muddy) and crouch on the rocks next to the pond. Rock going up my ass and my legs wide over the pond, I start wanking there till I'm at least hard. I then lower myself into the pond and splash the water round so that i am soaked and do some wanking there.

I get myself out and am absolutely freezing cold. If anyone has ever been outside naked in december adding water doubles it. I then have to go into there shed and find something of use. It's always unlocked so looking inside I can't see anything at all, so leave that alone.

I was also dared to leave something on the handle (that's what all the wanking was about). I get some of it on the handle though some just went straight on the window. At this point it's all dark, I'm naked and no one can see me and I am quite comfortable.

I sit down and think of anything else I can do and then lie down on the grass wanking. I decide to leave it at that and go back.

Got a sore throat after that, but the adrenaline was worth it.
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
depp=noob=lol
Account Banned

nice story, you are really daring!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
depp=noob=lol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:42 PM   #3
Powerstrip
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Powerstrip Send a message via Yahoo to Powerstrip

Not really daring, it was dark so no one would have seen me and they were out so wouldn't have seen me.

I've been over there a couple of times, theres a wooden panel that hides me from the house when entering so that it would be real hard to see me.

I am looking for a mistress. Please PM me if interested
Powerstrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 05:35 PM   #4
the dude

Send a message via AIM to the dude

Nice really almost unique to think of!

www.myspace.com/jess_is_that_dude
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk