Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-16-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
lvcbt329

Default So much painful for 3 hours with mistress

Today, mistress played with my urethra torture for 3 hours. I couldn't believed how much it was painful in my pee hole. So she ordered me to strip down my clothes and full naked in front of her. She laughed at me because I was nervous what she is going to do with my cock and balls. She examined my cock, opening pee hole and balls by her hands then squeezed my left testicle hard. She laughed and heard me screaming. She tied the rope around my cock base and separated balls tightly till red. Most pain was my left testicle because she squeezed it hardly. She grabbed the K-Y oil and massaged my private area. She smacked my balls for 2 minutes and squeezed both testicles by her hands till I cried loudly. She placed velcro strip (small spikes) around my head, middle and lower base of penis and squeezed them for 5 minutes till penis got red. I am going to torture your pee hole, she said. So I was scary and don't know what she going to do with mine. First, she put the ear microscope with light on (cone end shape) place in my pee hole for examine. We both looked at down inside my pee hole with microscope. It was looked clean and nice pink. She wanted inside my pee hole turn to red for pain. She grabbed the sound stick with bulb at the end then placed it down deep in my pee hole almost reached to my prostate area. It was little bit hurt. I thought it was okay for go ahead play for hours. But I was surprised she did something else to do torture my pee hole. She told me that I do not allowed to cum without her permission if even playing with my urethra. Playing with my pee hole is so sensitive and easy to get cum! So I was trying to hold it all the times! Anyway, she poured some alcohol over my pee hole and sound stick. Then added some salt on the bulb and opening pee hole mouth. My eyes opened widely and scary. She put the sound stick slowly down deep in my pee hole and deep further. I was little shaking and screaming so loud. It was felt like fire ant biting and stinging in my pee hole. I was so bad moaning and cried. She laughed at me. I thought you should be more brave than female, she said. She ordered me to shut my mouth and be quiet. If I made some noise, she will order to do more heavy pee hole torture. I couldn't help to stop screaming! She decided to add some more alcohol, lime juice and salt over my hole and let them entered into my nasty pee hole. She fucked my pee hole for 3 hours and so much bearable pain! Nearly 3 hours, I failed to hold cum then she was so angry at me. She decided to put some tabasco sauce in my pee hole for further pain! I was so screaming and shaking my whole body. She ordered me to urine in the glass in front of her and see if I get any painful peeing! Yes, it was so painful peeing and rich yellow liquid coming out from my cock. She asked me and see if I can smell any tabasco sauce in urine. I told her I can smell little bit. She ordered me to drink it all. Taste like salty, bitter and some tabasco sauce. She put the ear microscope with light on to see inside my pee hole. She laughed that my urethra is so much red! Poor urethra and must learn some lessons from me, she said. She kicked in my balls several times and ordered me to go to shower. I just got out of shower about 4 hours ago and right now, my pee hole is still pain like fire. My balls still ouch but still better than 2 hours ago! That's all! :-)
lvcbt329 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk