Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-17-2020, 09:52 AM   #1
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Default Baghole for you to use... 22 F will show pics for creative tasks

Hi there

I have created a new kik baghole1. I will supply pics and videos for creative tasks but wont just show for no reason or without a dare.

I would love to be your bagwhore.
My face is covered by a bag as that is useless and unnessecary but my body is yours to play with.
I want to be used and abused in creativity ways only fitting for a baghole like me.
I am lieing here in my bed naked with a bag on my head begging to be used and humiliated. I am a slut bag through and through.

Any tasks posted here will get full report.

Live with 2 housemates but they are both away.

Likes: humiliation, creativity, a little public, being a doll, being an animal esp a pig, body writing, humping strange items, degrading names
Dislikes: pointless and complicated edging tasks like numbers etc, long term tasks, poo, pee, too messy, ridiculous public, boring requests
Hard limit: blackmail

Kik: baghole1

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 09:54 AM   #2
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Please use kik baghole1 or post here

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Old 10-17-2020, 10:08 AM   #3
Jeopardy
getDare Sweetheart

For every response you get, you need to write one humiliating word on your body and share a picture of it. At the end of the day, all of the artists also get a final pic showing all the words used. For me, I want a simple one - fuckpig on your stomach.

Kik: jeopardy2112

<-- From a PM Dare...

Currently wearing a white thong-back bodysuit - want proof? KIK and I'm required to send it!

Likes: games, bets, silly and funny humiliations, stripping, underwear / thongs, forcing the loser to get wet and messy, me getting messy or stripped, pics, panties
Punishments: cam, spanking, cum, x-dress
Limits: family, face, scat, serious pain

See my PM dares here

See my available outfits here
Jeopardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 10:11 AM   #4
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Hello

Pigs don’t get to lay around a bed. They roll around in mud. Your task should you choose to accept

Get down on the floor and crawl around. Go to the kitchen and trot around until you find some mud (rub something semi messy, does not need to be a lot, on your piggy skin. Show me how the pig likes her mud

My word for you to write on yourself is “filthy” to be written on your ass or upper outside thigh if ass is too hard
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 04:26 PM   #5
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Would anybody have any exciting dates for a little bag slut like me?

Please use Kik baghole1

I have a paper bag over my head and am wearing a pink nightie. I feel very horny and would love to be humiliated.

Old 09-29-2021, 04:33 AM   #6
Darkrider_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabellyucky View Post
Would anybody have any exciting dates for a little bag slut like me?

Please use Kik baghole1

I have a paper bag over my head and am wearing a pink nightie. I feel very horny and would love to be humiliated.
Attempted to send a message but got a notification that your phone has been off/disconnected for awhile.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 08:45 AM   #7
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Some dares received which I will be doing later in the week:

1.Hey dirty piggy. Try to look like as much as real pig. Bound your legs in half(frogleg), bound your one arm. And hold your other arm in same position. Eat your next food on floor without using your hands and proof with pics. Keep in mind, pigs are not wearing clothes. So, be totally naked when you are visiting all rooms in home and humping available objects and edging. Take a selfie with all of that objects/furniture when you are using them.

2. So for this dare you will need a few items of mushy food such as peas, bananas etc. And a cucumber/aubergine/something more solid.
With your bag on your face, cut a whole out by your mouth, and start sucking on the banana (peeled), taking it deeper and deeper each time. As it starts to break apart, take it out of your mouth and rub the broken off bits onto your tits. Have something underneath you to act as a trough for piggy (or do this in the bath with a plug in), you’ll come back to this later. Once 2 bananas have been sufficiently mashed in your mouth and rubbed onto your tits, take a litre of milk and pour it over your body to wash some of the banana away, followed by a litre of custard. Now it’s time for the peas, insert a handful in your pussy, and use the cucumber/aubergine to mash them inside your pussy, if you want to make this more hardcore you can put a handful in your ass and fuck both your holes together. As you fuck your self I want you on all fours with your head in your food trough. Once they are properly mashed and you’ve fucked yourself well, leave the food in your holes and bring yourself to orgasm, when you come you must oink loudly. Pics/vids of this welcome if it is creative enough/you’re in the mood to.

3. Good Morning lil piggy. Here are some dares for you if you are up for it.

Remain wearing your nightie for the entire day save for having it pulled below your breasts to let them hang free and exposed. Take some clothes pins and place them on your nipples and as many as possible in a circle around each nipple. I seen in one of your threads that you have a collar so put this on as well. Once done write "Baghole slut" on your chest.

Once the above is completed move to this stage. Take more clothes pins and some string. Thread two lengths of string through the pins and proceed to place the pins on your pussy lips. Tie the strings around your thighs to spread yourself open. Write "Pig Slut" on your ass cheeks. Write "Use my ass" on your lower back with an arrow pointing to your ass. Once the above is done gather as many pens as you can and proceed to fill your ass with as many as possible.

Once the above two are complete you are to proceed to move around your home on your hands and knees only. Proceed to the kitchen and find a wisk then attempt to work the big end of it into your cunt to stretch it open a bit more. If you do not have a wish use the largest object you have in there that has a chance of fitting such as bottles or veggies. Also find something to fill your mouth with and attempt to deep throat it.

Have fun with the above and I look forward to a report and pics if the above qualifies as being creative enough to revieve them.

Old 10-03-2021, 08:54 AM   #8
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Hello

Pigs don’t get to lay around a bed. They roll around in mud. Your task should you choose to accept

Get down on the floor and crawl around. Go to the kitchen and trot around until you find some mud (rub something semi messy, does not need to be a lot, on your piggy skin. Show me how the pig likes her mud

My word for you to write on yourself is “filthy” to be written on your ass or upper outside thigh if ass is too hard
I’ll perform thus dare thank you sir

Old 10-04-2021, 06:56 AM   #9
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Another dare to be done:

Okay… hope you’ve not tried anything like this before but if you have let me know… go and buy a cake, preferably chocolate but anything will do… then seeing as piggies are dirty, I want you to sit on the cake, squish it all down and make a mess! After it’s all squished I want you to cut a hole around your mouth in the bag, would be a shame to waste a perfectly good cake! Eat the remaining cake off the floor, again make a big mess while you do it! Would be intrigued to see this if you complete it

Old 10-04-2021, 02:56 PM   #10
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Sharing here so I remember as I’m going between both kiks:

Hey so you are willing to send pics fore creative tasks? How about we play a bit haha ill use your body in any possible way 😉

Your first task will be to put as many pens or carrots in your pussy as you can possibly fit, to show how stretchable you are, then ill tell you whats next (need to know your current possibilities haha)😛oh and when the maximum amount is in, tape them so they will stay in and leave it like this for 10 minutes, then add another two no matter what 😈

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bag, humiliation, whore