Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-12-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
AnalSlave1

Default Scenarios 5.O

Like a which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
LunarBunny

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour.

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him.

I hate doing dishes ;~;

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with.

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged.

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out.

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.

Probably not, since getting hated for 6 days is a lot longer than getting liked for one.

My toys:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86487
My AMA: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=335661
LunarBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #3
striker101

Both for an hour sounds fun

Anal and oral, I don't even like doing my own dishes let alone a whole restaurant's dishes

Probably write anything on me.

Probably let the other guy volunteer, kinda depends on the severity of the flogging required

Leave it in

Probably not

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #4
amethyst353
getDare Sweetheart

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No

loves: humiliation, gags, bodywriting, bondage, games
limits: pics with face, messing with sleep, public, heavy blackmail, videos, permanent, scat, extreme pain Note: I transitioned years ago - wearing women's clothes isn't a dare. If you give me a sissy-themed dare, I will ignore you.

Full likes/limits | Toys/Items I Own | PM Dares (friends only for a bit) | My current rules
amethyst353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
PartySlut
getDare Devil

1. You're partner surprises you on your birthday by blindfolding you and taking you to a random place. He/She takes you to a city where no one knows you and takes you inside a building. He/She takes you to a kink shop where a you're working at the glory hole. Your partner asks you you if you want to do oral, anal or both for a hour. Both

2. You find yourself in restaurant and the check comes. You realize that you don't have your wallet. The manager takes you into his office and tells you that the only way to get out of this is by doing all the dishes or receiving anal and giving oral to him. Either anal or oral it’s probably worth more and would go quicker to pay it off

3. You're on a nude beach where everyone else is nude. Your master/mistress gives you two signs and tells you to pick one to hold. You also have to obey to anyone. The first sign says "Free Blowjobs" and the second one says "Write anything on me" and the second sign also has a marker for people to write on you with. Second sign for sure

4. Your master/mistress locks you in a room with another person of the same gender. The room has chains on the wall and a whip. He/she tells you two that one of you has to flog the other person. Do you let the other person volunteer or do you volunteer to be flogged. Depends on how hard and where but I’d probably volunteer

5. Your master/mistress puts a vibrating butt plug in your ass and tells you to leave it in for 24hrs. You have a very important business meeting that day. Your master/mistress says that if you take it out, you'll be punished unlike anything he/she has done to you before. Do you leave it in or take it out. Definitely leave it in

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. Nah

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:40 PM   #6
CassieWilliams

I would have to go with anal for the hour

I'll do the dishes over oral and anal

I would choose the "write anything one me" sign as I enjoy body writing

I would let the other person volunteer

I leave it in and hope it doesn't distract me too much during the meeting

I wouldn't take it. It would be nice the one day, but having to deal with people the rest of the week would suck

kik: MissCassieWilliams

Mention that you are from GD and say more than just hi, or I will ignore you. Not sure what to say? Use a PM dare

PM/kik Dares
My AMA
Likes/Limits
My rules/Clothes/Toys
My BDSM Test Results page
CassieWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 12:56 AM   #7
dread_

both lol

he should make me take it up the ass while doing the dishes.

free blowjobs

i stay silent and let happen what must happen

leave it in

yes. i think that power could result in some really incredible humiliation, exposue, and sexual encounters.
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 04:38 AM   #8
honey_98
getDare Devil

best of both worlds

I want to go there again and eat there so the dishes will be

would be interesting what they would write on me

I couldn't hit someone else

could be interesting and I need to hide it then it would be fine

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.no I don't want to be hated

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:33 AM   #9
FredTheSub

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. No

My PM Dares
List of toys

List of rules
FredTheSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:25 AM   #10
AnalSlave1

Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 09:28 AM   #11
Mjennings

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power.yes

PM DARES

Likes chance/dice games, light cbt, exercise, masturbation, edging, foreskin, random instructions, ratings/inspections, body writing, ice

Dislikes spanking, nipple torture, wedgies, anal, denial

Limits face, blackmail, piss/scat, blood, permanent, exposure, sissy, spending, $, voice

Toys Vibrating butt plug/cock ring, Household (chopsticks, elastic bands, clips, markers, toothpaste, etc)

Do not contact me unless 18 +
Mjennings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:57 PM   #12
rrichmon

yeah, I could handle that power i think.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #13
cdshawna

Like a which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

NO

Dislikes: Eating poop, extreme public
cdshawna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #14
mj2k

Default 5

which would you rather. Bold the the scenario you would choose.

Old 07-26-2018, 07:45 AM   #15
Moni K

6. You get the chance to receive the power of where everyone is attracted to you for one day a week but hates you for the rest of the week. You lose the power once you are married (if you get married). Do you take the power. no

Limits: Pics & Vids, poo, pee, diapers, blood, public, illegal, blood
Moni K is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk