Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2022, 05:40 AM   #1
xchangmix

Female 29F make me orgasm

Got some time on my hands and this pussy has been neglected so it deserves some long overdue attention. Any creative suggestions?

I've got a realistic dildo, a vibe, clit sucker vibe and household items.
Old 06-15-2022, 05:52 AM   #2
Come-Here

I think you should get warmed up with using the vibe in your pussy for 3 minutes while you tickle your clit with a make-up brush. This will hopefully get you wet and ready for more.
Come-Here is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 05:53 AM   #3
gnii
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchangmix View Post
Got some time on my hands and this pussy has been neglected so it deserves some long overdue attention. Any creative suggestions?

I've got a realistic dildo, a vibe, clit sucker vibe and household items.
Wear the tightest pair of panties you have available, insert the biggest item you can find in your pussy and, if you can, put yourself in a self bondage (of course must be one you can untie from).

When you're tied up, turn on your clit sucker. I hope the tight panties will hold them in place. You may also use duct tape to keep it still if you're shaved. You can't remove the clit sucker until you've cum three times.

Enjoy the forced orgasms and the post orgasm torture. And if you feel like returning the favor, post in my thread

Likes: bladder control, hidden public, edging, orgasm control, humiliation, pet play, names
Limits: scat, pee drinking, social suicide, pain, blood, showing face

kik: Thegnii

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94813

Currently collecting rules and schedules for my days alone in the house here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=416645
gnii is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk