Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2022, 08:24 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Messenger Two Guesses and a dare

Each player must be wearing just underwear. The challenger sends you a message "two guesses." You reply when you are ready with "first guess?" They send back a color, if they are right you have to send them a picture in your underwear and then remove them and send another picture. Then you get to guess the color of their underwear. You send them a color and they do the same. If any player loses their underwear on the first round, they must do a dare for their opponent before their second guess. If both player guess right on the first guess then follow the instructions for the roll below.. If only one player is naked after the second guess they must do a dare (within limits)(so yes you could end up doing two dares). If neither player is naked after the second guess, you both must send each other a picture in your underwear. Then roll a 6-sided die (https://www.rolldicewithfriends.com) the one with the lower number loses and must send a nude picture to the winner and perform a dare choosen by the winner in the next 24 hours (within limits). If you both roll the same number you both must send each other nude picture and then the game ends.

For an added up front challenge, you can ask if you opponent with play with a dare up front. The dare is if they lose, the winner can post the follow message in any groups they want:
I beat (loser username) at Getdare two guess. Anyone who sends them a message in the next 24 hours saying '(winners name) said to strip' will get a live naked picture from (loser username)"

If you tie on the roll you both are losers and can post the message.

I am in until Tuesday

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Snap: AlanTexas

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messenger, strip games