Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-04-2023, 08:09 AM   #1
csuju

Question Clothes line predicament?

Hey,

So I have a retractable, two-like clothes line in my garden, which isn't too overlooked, and my horny brain has been starting to wonder if there's a way to embrace my hidden public and predicament kinks with it...

The reel and both hook ends are mounted pretty securely higher than my head, and my initial thoughts went to something like me being naked, with one or both lines taught between my legs, possibly with the need to be on tip toes. It's just me however, so getting into this predicament may be a little tricky, and I'm not really sure where to go from that initial idea.

Other options could involve tying my balls to the line with enough string such that I have to walk on top toes, though like the other idea, it's just a vague pondering.

The span of the line is about ten meters or so between two brick walls, and it's over grass except for about a meter of patio next to the reel. The lines spread away from each other from the reel until they are about 1.5 - 2m apart on the opposite wall.

Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Am I crazy for thinking about this stuff? Any suggestions?

Happy to report with pictures / videos if I get some decent suggestions.

Cheers,
Csuju

Likes: semi or hidden public, joi, edging, pics, teasing, denial, games
Limits: family, permanent, semi-permanent, piss, scat, face
Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.
I can only get toys when home alone.

Kik: csuju

Read about my shopping trip
csuju is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to csuju for this post:
Old 09-04-2023, 08:23 AM   #2
Gothswitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuju View Post
Has anyone ever done anything like this before? Am I crazy for thinking about this stuff? Any suggestions?

Happy to report with pictures / videos if I get some decent suggestions.

Cheers,
Csuju
How about if your ankles were secured with something lockable (cuffs, padlock etc). You could get into position, lock your ankles then throw the key to where you will hopefully be able to reach it by moving along the line, which would hopefully rub quite unpleasantly as you did so. But you’d have to make it to be able to free yourself.

GS

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Gothswitch for this post:
Old 09-04-2023, 08:34 AM   #3
csuju

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
How about if your ankles were secured with something lockable (cuffs, padlock etc). You could get into position, lock your ankles then throw the key to where you will hopefully be able to reach it by moving along the line, which would hopefully rub quite unpleasantly as you did so. But you’d have to make it to be able to free yourself.
That's a good idea, cheers!

I'll have to hunt around for something to lock myself up with - I think I saw a padlock around somewhere...

Toys: Wevibe Vector (app-controlled prostate massager), chastity cage, two vibrating cock rings, vibrating buttplug, anal beads, small and medium butt plugs, realistic 6" dildo, bra, panties, plus normal household things.

Old 09-05-2023, 06:44 AM   #4
csuju

From a PM I received yesterday:

Quote:
Hi, Not sure if I'm picturing your clothes line correctly, but I think I have an idea. I assume the clothes line can be above your head and pretty tight, so you can't pull it down too much. Find something to improvise handcuffs, like a piece of chain and padlock, or even just pieces of rope and a padlock. Leave the key tied to one end of the clothes line, then go to the other end. Strip naked, tie your ankles together with another rope. Now take some heavy shoes, like hiking boots, make a noose on the end of one shoe lace per shoe, so the weight of the shoe tightens the noose. Now put the noose(s) around your balls, below the dick, so the weight of the shoe pulls down, it should be at least uncomfortable at this point, or slightly painful. Now lock your hands above the clothes line, so you have to walk all the way to the other end so you can unlock your hands and untie the shoes. Only problem, you can't walk, because your ankles are tied. So you either have to take a lot of tiny steps (takes a long time) or hop (should be painful) to get to the other side. The better you tie your ankles, the harder it should be.
I actually just did this, which was a lot of fun, and exactly the sort of thing I was thinking of. It was rather painful and being exposed like that, somewhat helplessly was right on the money!

If anyone else has some fun ideas for this sort of thing, I'd love to hear them!
As before, I'll provide a report and possibly video so you too can enjoy my predicament

Old 09-06-2023, 01:27 PM   #5
csuju

Another suggestion from PM, following on from the last attempt, is to tie my big toes together and West a hood/blindfold to make it harder to walk, as I completed it a little too quickly last time.

It was also suggested that I am more weight to my balls, as the one walking boot was clearly not enough...

In addition, the garden has two sets of French patio glass doors, and on the other side of the room to each is a window looking out onto a road, so there's the possibility of some more semi-public exposure :/

I'll be trying it again, hopefully with some other suggestions - so let me know if you have any.

Old 09-28-2023, 01:07 AM   #6
csuju

So I had another go at this yesterday, and it was much more intense.

I extended the clothesline and made sure it was tight, hung the padlock key up by one end, then prepared the phone to take video. Next I tied a shoelace around each wrist ready to be padlocked together, stripped my bottom half and tied two very heavy walking boots to my balls.

I then started recording and carried the boots over to the start of the clothesline, along with the other shoelaces needed to tie my feet and big toes together. My heart was pounding as I stripped my top half, and then quickly but tightly tied my feet together by the ankles, and my big toes together - making sure it was very tight.

I raised my hands up over the clothesline, then locked the padlock together with the two shoestrings tying my wrists. The weight of the shoes on my balls and the click of the padlock made me realise that there was no other way out, and that it was going to hurt... a lot :/

I started by hopping a few inches. Big mistake. My balls were immediately tugged hard, sending pain up through my body. I tried to shuffle a little for the next inch or two, and nearly fell over, unbalanced. A few more hops got me closer, but also in increasing amounts of pain that I started to whelp - then I realised someone might hear me. I gritted my teeth and jumped a few more times, and finally reached the other end and my key.

All in all, much more intense, much more painful, and much more fun.

I'm currently looking into another scenario where I blindfold myself, hands padlocked behind my back, and have to find the key after having spun myself around a few times. It worked quite well in my trial this morning, but I'm looking forward to trying again, this time with some improvements.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or other ideas I can try out, and I'll let you have a copy of a video of me giving it a go!

Old 04-03-2024, 11:43 AM   #7
csuju

As the weather is supposed to be getting better now (hah!), I'm up for trying something like this again.
As I'm not going to be having much privacy over the next week and a half, there's plenty of time to devise a fiendish predicament.
As before, feel free to PM for more details (I do use my Kik, but don't always have it installed)

Advertisements
Kink Talk