Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2021, 02:13 PM   #76
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Dried up again by now aloe? Or did you need to change to a third pair of pants after your presentation?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 02:44 PM   #77
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Dried up again by now aloe? Or did you need to change to a third pair of pants after your presentation?
*BLUSHES*

Very very aware of a rather damp pair of panties but didn’t need to change again

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 05:18 AM   #78
aloe
Distinguished Member

Hii

My afternoons seem to keep getting away from me but because I didn’t say it yesterday a big thank you to all of you who have been keeping me needy and squirmy!

I woke up this morning very aware of the gentle buzzing in my clit and nipples. I may have edged once lying in bed *blushes* my needy hole already a little leaky.

I do actually have to go into work for a few hours today and tomorrow. I will be back home in the afternoon and around

I would love to try to let the neediness build until at least the weekend...and maybe try my present again.

...funny story about that...the other “presents” arrived...they had been deemed lost....but now I have 3 metal and 3 silicone “presents” *blushes* ....oh and it may have also had Ben wa balls that I forgot I had impulsively ordered with the first present. *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 06:56 AM   #79
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
it may have also had Ben wa balls that I forgot I had impulsively ordered with the first present. *BLUSHES*
The question is, can you wear it? With your leakiness, I afraid it will drop straight away when you stand up.
Old 02-24-2021, 11:11 AM   #80
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
The question is, can you wear it? With your leakiness, I afraid it will drop straight away when you stand up.
I *blushes* ....I’m not sure.... maybe

Old 02-24-2021, 11:39 AM   #81
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
...funny story about that...the other “presents” arrived...they had been deemed lost....but now I have 3 metal and 3 silicone “presents” *blushes* ....oh and it may have also had Ben wa balls that I forgot I had impulsively ordered with the first present. *BLUSHES*
I think you should start out with the smallest silicone plug on your trip to work.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:23 PM   #82
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Have you tried out the Ben wa balls yet?
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:27 PM   #83
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

~oooh~ You have 6 presents for your rear hole now aloe? I believe this calls for a scientific experiment at some point. Slowly though, don't want to give you discomfort.

And those ben wa balls sounds very fun as well... Think you can wear them for 30 minutes and see how they feel?

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 02:29 PM   #84
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
~oooh~ You have 6 presents for your rear hole now aloe? I believe this calls for a scientific experiment at some point. Slowly though, don't want to give you discomfort.

And those ben wa balls sounds very fun as well... Think you can wear them for 30 minutes and see how they feel?
Correction- “needy” rear hole
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #85
aloe
Distinguished Member

*BLUSHES*

I hadn’t tried the Ben wa balls yet.... I just slipped them in to my needy hole...gosh. I’m aware of them but in a different way then the vibe *blushes*

*blushes* ....it does appear that I have 6 presents for my needy *BLUSHES* rear hole. Oh gosh.

Old 02-24-2021, 02:51 PM   #86
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Having 6 presents is pretty needy......I mean that’s almost one for every day of the week

I’m curious on your thoughts over the Ben wa balls

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-24-2021, 02:56 PM   #87
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Having 6 presents is pretty needy......I mean that’s almost one for every day of the week

I’m curious on your thoughts over the Ben wa balls
*blushes*

I’ve had them in for about 20min. Some moving some just sitting and reading. In both cases I am aware they are there. It’s a different feeling though. Sort of making me aware of my neediness without really adding to it or making me super squirmy...at least right now.

Old 02-24-2021, 03:06 PM   #88
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*blushes*

I’ve had them in for about 20min. Some moving some just sitting and reading. In both cases I am aware they are there. It’s a different feeling though. Sort of making me aware of my neediness without really adding to it or making me super squirmy...at least right now.
Good to know! A good tool to keep you aware of your neediness without overloading on various sensations. More experiments will come I’m sure

PM Dares

Toys
Old 02-24-2021, 03:47 PM   #89
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
Good to know! A good tool to keep you aware of your neediness without overloading on various sensations. More experiments will come I’m sure
*blushes* I was very leaky by the time they came out...aware of my neediness but not overwhelmed by it...

Tomorrow is much like today in the sense I’m at work of part of the day (I don’t think I’m brave enough to wear my present on the way to/at work....at least not yet)

But I will be around in the afternoon.

It doesn’t look like I’m going to have the house to myself at all this week....maybe next. It varies with everyone’s work schedules.

Old 02-24-2021, 03:58 PM   #90
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
*blushes* I was very leaky by the time they came out...aware of my neediness but not overwhelmed by it...

Tomorrow is much like today in the sense I’m at work of part of the day (I don’t think I’m brave enough to wear my present on the way to/at work....at least not yet)

But I will be around in the afternoon.

It doesn’t look like I’m going to have the house to myself at all this week....maybe next. It varies with everyone’s work schedules.
I don’t blame you in the least for not wanting to wear it to / from work

Let’s see how your Ben wa balls are after some stimulation. Tomorrow, or when time allows, put your small plug (your choice of small plugs) in your needy rear hole. Vibrator in your leaky, oh so needy front hole. Turn the vibe on and go until it dies. Leave it on the whole time but use this pattern for the intensity 10 min low, 5 min medium, 10 min low, 5 min medium etc. once the vibe insert the Ben wa balls for 30 minutes.

Not sure how long you are comfortable wearing the plug yet so if you need to take it out part way through you may

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk