Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 09-08-2023, 08:29 PM   #46
bayman

I'm in for an hour, if I don't respond within 1 minute with a flaccid live pic then I'll give you link to my Dropbox containing tons of pics and a few vids. Expose and humiliate me or just keep to yourself, that's your choice.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:15 PM   #47
Fireflyddm

I'm in for 1 hour, if i can't show My soft clitty in 20 secs u can request 5 poses to me to imitate

Kik: shyboy3004xx
Fireflyddm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 10:40 AM   #48
bayman

I'm in for the day. If i dont send flaccid pic within 1 minute, I will give link to my Dropbox, lots of pics, including me sucking dick. Also an album with some videos. Yours to do with as you please. Keep for yourself or expose me, your choice.

Last edited by bayman; 09-09-2023 at 01:41 PM.
bayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 12:18 PM   #49
geoffreyduprave

I'm in for two hours. If I don't send a cock pic within 1 minute, I'll send one nude/undressed pose of your choice (no full face), which you may share or post as you like (proof appreciated if you share it)

Kik: PervyGeoffrey

Likes: Cam dares, picture dares, nudity, exhibitionism, CFNM/CMNM, cum eating, masturbation, edging, underwear/fetishwear, groups, sex toys

Dislikes: Exposing personal info, chastity (longer than a few days), body writing

Limits: Shaving/hairstyle, friends and family, permanent marks or writing, poop/toilet (light watersports OK), illegal/dangerous

33 bi m bottom

geoffreyduprave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2023, 02:45 PM   #50
Kleiner Mann

I'm in for 30 min. I have to show you my flaccid cock in 1 min. If I fail, I owe you 1 naked photo with face to share on Kik with your friends with my name on kik (with proof please). For every extra 10 seconds I have to share another photo. Now I'm on the street, so it will be more difficult for me. I have to take down my pants wherever I am and I can't look for a place because I have to do it within a minute. Just write to me if you're willing to share my photo and prove you've done it, it's not fun to play without risks or consequences
I'm in Kik qbano89

Last edited by Kleiner Mann; 09-09-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Kleiner Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 03:40 AM   #51
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

I'm in for 2 hours, or until others in the house wake up. If I don't reply in 1 minute, you can tell me how to punish my cock

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 04:22 AM   #52
bttreq

I’m in for two hours. I have 1 minute to reply with pic of that thing soft. If I fail you can use/abuse my dick for your entertainment for 10 min.

Straight in "real life" but sub slut for all when playing online 😏

Kik: Bttre
Fetlife: Bttre

Limits:
Scat, piss, ball pain, Atm, needles, blood, permanent marks, public, illegal, face, cum eating/messing with it, Qtip, hot sauce, figging, toothpaste (boring)personal info.
bttreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 04:39 AM   #53
Kleiner Mann

I'm in for 1 hour. I have to show you my flaccid cock in 1 min. If I fail, I owe you 1 nude photo with face to share on Kik with your friends with my name on kik (with proofs please). For every extra 10 seconds I have to share another photo. Just write me if you are willing to share my photo and prove that you have done it, it is not fun to play without risk or consequences

Kik qbano89

Last edited by Kleiner Mann; 09-10-2023 at 04:49 AM.
Old 09-10-2023, 07:26 AM   #54
Coolboy02446

In for 1 hour. If I fail to show within 1 min, you can choose between exposing one pic of me in xxxposed.fun for 1 hour without downloads and extensions or make me apply toothpaste to my cock head .
Kik coolboy02446
Kik: coolboy02446
Coolboy02446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 07:34 AM   #55
mgk_sm

I am in for this one for 2 hours

Please send me dick picks to worship on kik
likes: cellophane/cling film, restraints BONDAGE, predicament, condom dares, feminization, tape bondage, humiliation, degradation, breath play, orgasm control, body writing
DISLIKES: chastity, mouth soaping, clothes control, CBT, cumplay, panties/underwear filling/messy, piss
limits: scat, hard pain, family, public, face pictures, anal
Kik: gotjinxied
mgk_sm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2023, 02:37 PM   #56
Carlfree19

I'm in for 1 hour. If I can't show I'm flaccid in 30 seconds, I'll edge for you 3 times. Kik is carlfree19

kik is carlfree19

PM me EDGE and I`ll edge x times before I can cum again [max 20]
Other PM dares

Dislikes: public, piss

Hard limit: exposure, scat, illegal, blood
Carlfree19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 07:56 AM   #57
jiim

In for 45 minutes with a 1 minute response time.
If I fail, I will edge 5 times for you.

kik: pantyboynow

Likes: Underwear+penis inspections, edging, orgasm control, crossdressing (Panty and bra humiliation is always welcome when I'm active on kik).
Dislikes: cbt (ball/dick slapping, clothespegs, etc), ass spanking.
Limits: Anal, face, all the usual stuff.
jiim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 04:49 AM   #58
Kleiner Mann

I'm in for 1 hour. I have to show you my flaccid cock in 1 min. If I fail, I owe you 1 nude photo with face to share on Kik with your friends with my name on kik (with proofs please). For every extra 10 seconds I have to share another photo. Just write me if you are willing to share my photo and prove that you have done it, it is not fun to play without risk or consequences

Kik qbano89
Old 09-13-2023, 09:45 AM   #59
Kleiner Mann

Kik qbano89
Old 09-13-2023, 11:10 AM   #60
Wuppidudelius

I'm in one hour and I have only 1min time to take picture. My kik is Wuppidudelius
Wuppidudelius is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
check, cock, humiliation, kik