Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #1
white kitten

Red face embarrassing questions

hopefully some of these questions will be uncomfortable for you to be able to answer honestly. you can pm answers if you want them to remain secret. details are the best.

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking?

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like?

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance?

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general?

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)

(swim with me)
in public swimming places...

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

18. what does boy cum taste like?

19. what does girl cum taste like?

20. what does toilet water taste like?

21. what does pee taste like?

22. what does poop taste like?

23. what does blood taste like?
Old 03-01-2015, 03:46 AM   #2
scgd

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
Yes, things like getting with close friends (both boys and girls), and the occasional BDSM fantasy

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell?
No I don't think so

Hannah

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it?
Just a fairly normal T-shirt, I just really like it. So no I wouldn't be ashamed of it

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it?
I didn't properly steal it, just borrowed without permission, and I did return it. It was a pair of my friend's boxer briefs. At the time I wore boxers and wanted to see if boxer briefs would be comfortable so I took a pair to try on

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it?
No

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws)
Just swimwear because its more socially acceptable that just underwear so I'd be more comfortable with it

(show me your body)

Hard to describe. Brunette, blue eyes, slim, smaller than average breasts

Happy enough. Not ashamed, but still much to work on

Comfortable enough

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it?
My dad caught me masturbating once. It felt so awkward, worst thing ever. I've done a fair few public/risky kinda dares too - don't think I've been caught but you never know...

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently?
She was covered by a towel at the time but was naked apart from that. I just don't think she realised I was there until she came out the shower. I felt bad for her

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour?
Okay with it, I'm in my room by myself and the door is locked. It'd be cold though!

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them)
Very embarrassed and uncomfortable. They wouldn't be very good friends if they did that

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal?
Pissed in the pool, but hasn't everybody?

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel?
Not a malfunction as such at first because I did it as a dare - I tied my swimming trunks loosely at the waist so they fell down to my ankles in the water leaving me near enough to naked in a public pool. It was such a rush. That was the dare done so I tried to pull them back up but it was deep enough that I couldn't stand. So I'm treading the water with swim shorts round my ankles - this made them go inside out as I kicked and they got tangled so I panicked. I eventually put them back on properly but I was naked and exposed for a lot longer than I'd planned

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it?
No

(taste me)
for these questions, if you've tasted the thing, say so and what it tasted like. if you haven't, say what you think it would taste like.

Saltly, not particularly nice

Fairly tasteless, can be sweet

Probably tastes almost the same as any water but definitely more more likely to make you ill

Not a clue but not worth thinking about, its too disgusting for me

Same as above but even more disgusting

Kinda metallic

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 10:01 AM   #3
N N

Being forced to be someone's full toilet. Secured to it with mouth open and no escape.

Don't think so. Everyone on here seems very open minded

Jessica

(get undressed)

Black t shirt, jeans so no. Boring answering know

My ex girlfriends pants, tights and shoes. Also my girlfriends best mates shoes. I dressed up in them, masturbated, licked the shoes all over.

Boxer shorts, ex girlfriend. She used to wear them

Naked

(show me your body)

Wonderful and so sexy. That's why I nicked her pants

Not great. Would like a bigger cock and a little less beer belly

Fine

I was in a band and the band were watching back a live gig we'd recorded of our selfs then suddenly it switched to me and an ex partner naked getting it on. My partner was also sat there at the time. She wasn't best impressed but my band mates mocked me for years.

No. Not that Ivan think of

Fine, I'm home alone

Wouldn't like as they are friends. I would let strangers do it tho

(swim with me)

Yes and no

My ex took my trunks off in the pool then got out with them just as more people got in. I stayed in the pool for an hour or so and she didn't come back with them. I then saw her sat at the other side of the window to the pool which was a busy bar so I had to get out naked and go to the changing rooms.

No

(taste me)

Don't like but I've only tasted my own

Good

Nasty

Warm and nice

Horrible and makes me gag

Never tasted it only my own
Old 03-01-2015, 10:11 AM   #4
Spankkme

(it's all in your head)

Yes. Being whipped.

Yes. Yes.

Dan...

(get undressed)

Its a little black lace dress. Nope!

No.

No.

My little skirt and a low cut shirt

(show me your body)

He was a little chubby.

I hate it.

I hate it.

Nope.

Nope,

Embarrassed.

I would die of embarrassment.

(swim with me)

nope

Yes. Back when I was 13 I was at the pool with a bunch of friends and my old crush was there and my bathing suit top fell off!

nope

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? I have no idea.

19. what does girl cum taste like? I have no idea

20. what does toilet water taste like? I have no Idea

21. what does pee taste like? dont know

22. what does poop taste like? dont know

23. what does blood taste like? Like iron and salty

Likes: Wedgies, spankings, corner time, private embarrassment, denial, role playing, light pain, hidden public, anal

Dislikes: long periods of time, lines, medium pain, being degraded, public

Limits: Family, friends, pee, poo, pics, hard pain, bladder control

I am not allowed to cum, edge, or even tease.

I do not have toys.

If you pm me "pussy" and a number, I will spank my pussy that many times
Spankkme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #5
SubBoyy132

I've thought about being raped and in my head I liked it. I obviously don't think it is okay though, and wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Not really. I'm anonymous on here so I share everything.

Bob Morley (from the 100)

(get undressed)

I have a pair of blue, mesh underwear that are very tight. They're trunks. They leave nothing to the imagination, and when I wear them I'm almost always hard because of the material. I would be embarrassed.

A year or so ago, I went on a trip with my uncle and aunt. My cousin's cousins (who I am in no way related to) were there, and one of the guys was super hot. The day we were leaving, he had a pair of boxer briefs lying out on the ground (they were short, like trunks) and I took them. I got home and realized they had cum stains. I wore them and sniffed them and what not.

Not that I know of

On a day to day basis, or like in a normal environment, probably my underwear or a small swimsuit. If I was somewhere like Folsom, nothing except a leash or a mask.

(show me your body)

I have a friend who I had a crush on for a really long time, who's one of the hottest people I know. He stripped in front of my once on a dare. His chest was hairless and his pubes were trimmed. He was soft, but at least 3 or 4 inches. I knew he was about 8 hard (I've seen it).

I'm not crazy about it (I'd like a bigger penis and more muscles) but I think i'm attractive

Better than being in someone else's??

No. I kind of wish.

No.

I'm in my room alone

I would be super embarrassed if it were my friends and I wouldn't like it. IF it was a group of strangers, it would turn me on. I like being talked down to and degraded and humiliated.

(swim with me)

I've pissed and no

No

I've noticed someone pissing, and I've seen someone fingering a girl

(taste me)

Kind of salty but not bad. I like it

Idk and I don't want to guess

A lot like chlorine actually. I wish it was more like tap water. More fun to play in!

Bitter. I hate the taste. I just love the idea of drinking it.

No.

It's hard to explain but like metal

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:38 PM   #6
Becc@T

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? Yes. The occasional "rape" fantasy.

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? Probably not, some really freaky people on here!

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? Adam/Carla.

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? A purple lace corset. I wouldn't be ashamed but embarrassed!

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? Yes, a friend's when he was dared to skinny dip. I just hid it in his sleeping bag.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? Yes, when I had to streak once. I wasn't impressed haha. Got it back though.

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) Bikini or shorts and a bra.

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? Uh I dunno lol, a really hot guy and a really hot girl :P

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? I am satisfied with it, but can always improve.

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? Comfortable aha.

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? Yes, a friend's little brother. Just walked in while I was changing out of my bathing suit. They were like 15 so it's not like they were a child but I was still embarrassed.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? Yes, a few of my friends/their SOs. I was embarrassed but on some occasions made sure to save the image in my head!

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? Well the only person who could potentially come in are my housemates so not too bad. They've already seen me naked.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) Well I would be really self conscious and upset.

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? Peed by accident once.

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? Not swimming but body surfing. At least one person saw. I was embarrassed at the time but oh well I haven't seen them again.

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? Running on the deck. :P

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? Like a salty loogie.

19. what does girl cum taste like? Depends on the girl. Usually a bit bitter but runnier obviously.

20. what does toilet water taste like? No idea, probably like water.

21. what does pee taste like? No idea.

22. what does poop taste like? Gross, no idea.

23. what does blood taste like? Like metal.
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:35 PM   #7
anon06923

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? - Yes, probably something along the lines of rape

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? no

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? Lizzie

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? dont have one

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? no

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? no

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) pants

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? none

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? pretty good

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? fairly good

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? no

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? no

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? im alone, so okay

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) bad, and wonder why

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? as a kid, so no

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? no

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? no

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? salty

19. what does girl cum taste like? same?

20. what does toilet water taste like? water

21. what does pee taste like? dunno

22. what does poop taste like? dunno

23. what does blood taste like? metalic

Accepting the next 5 PM dares!

PM me EDGE and a number and I'll do that many edges

Likes: being instructed/controlled, masturbating, joi, edging, minor public, mild embarrassment/humiliation

Limits/dislikes: permanent/dangerous, blood/scat/piss, face pics/social suicide/family, illegal, extreme pain, messy, moderate humiliation, moderate embarrassment, moderate public, cam/pics

I don't have any toys, but I want a chastity device.

anon06923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:51 AM   #8
wildishboy

(it's all in your head)

Sucking another guy

On this site? Nah

Amanda

(get undressed)

My avatar, friends yes, strangers nah

My little cousins cartoon briefs, I was 17 and I just wanted to wear them to look like a little kid again

Not that I know of

Undies

(show me your body)

skinny with brown hair

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance
Meh

Meh

Neighbor friend came over when I was home alone, so I was naked and he just walked in, he was like 12 I was 15

Nope

Embarrassed

Honestly I'd be shaking with fear and my face would look like a tomato

(swim with me)

pee, nah

I was like 10 at a public pool and my shorts came off when I dove in, lot of people saw, I was embarrassed

nope

(taste me)

no idea, still haven't even tried mine

no idea

No idea

bitter

no idea

Odd, hard to explain

Kik - wildishboy

Likes - Undies, edging, pics(face pics depends on my mood), wetting, outdoors(if I can), and diapers if I have any.
Dislikes (will do as punishments) - spanking, mild pain.
Limits (never do) - scat, pee drinking, public, family, heavy pain, illegal.

Anything else just ask and we will see

Last edited by wildishboy; 03-04-2015 at 02:06 AM.
wildishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:34 AM   #9
MaleChastitySlave

Getting Anally Raped

Not really

Taylor

(get undressed)

Green shirt and no

no
no
underwear

(show me your body)

Fit short blonde
alright
its good
no
My cousin she was hot i was 14 she was 19, She was most likely embarrassed and i don't really see her anymore so meh

Fine
Awkward

(swim with me)

no
my pants fell down when i got out, didn't really care about 5 people saw

when i was little i would put my ass on the Jets, i cringe now

(taste me)

Salty
Nothing really
idk
idk
idk
metalish
MaleChastitySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:18 AM   #10
Newbie!

(it's all in your head)

Rape - From both sides of the fence.
Beastiality - receiving

I'm sure many people on this site would find my fantasies weird.

Casey

(get undressed)

Probably my NRL supporter gear and no I wouldn't be ashamed.

No I havent.

No, I dont think so.

Board shorts.

(show me your body)

She looked like a model.

Improvement is needed in some areas.

I'm fairly comfortable in my body these days.

Nope.

Nope.

I'm laying in my bed using my phone so I would completely comfortable with this lol.

I would be mortified at the comments and become broken. The aelf confidence I had built up in my won appearance would he shattered.

(swim with me)

I always pee in the water when I swim. It's never a big deal to me.

Many times my shorts have been pulled down by waves in the ocean or splashing around in a pool. A few times have exposed my penis and balls. People have seen it before and i feel indifferent to it. I just pull them back up and continue on.

I've seen people have sex in a pool and thought, good for them. See them pee as well and I think that's fine.

(taste me)

Only taste my own. Its very warm and almost like honey

All cum is a little different but it has less of a strong taste as mine amd is sweet.

No idea.

It taste warm and not much else.

No idea

Blood taste like blood! I can't really compare it to anything else.
Newbie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #11
Caramarie26

Send a message via Yahoo to Caramarie26

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? Getting initiated into a gang by being raped.

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? Yes and yes.

Kari

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? My little black dress. No.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? Yes, my roommate's dirty panties. Licked them and stuffed them in my mouth while I masturbated.

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? My bra and panties while I was showering at the gym. A jealous female took them so I'd have to walk back through the place wearing just my shorts and a t shirt.

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) Bikini bottoms.

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? He was a little hairy, but fit and well endowed.

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? It's alright.

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? I don't have an issue with it.

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? Yes, people walking on the sidewalk below our 2nd floor hotel room. I was getting fucked from behind while pressed up against the window. It severely turned me on.

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? Yes, my dad when I accident walked in on him changing. It excited me and then made me embarrassed. I think he felt the same. No.

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? I would feel humiliated. I am at work.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them). It has happened before. I was embarrassed and humiliated but know I deserved it.

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? Yes, peed. Not a big deal at all.

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? Yes, lost my top when diving in. It didn't bother me too much.

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? Yes, having sex. I was turned on.

18. what does boy cum taste like? Sometimes salty, sometimes bitter or spicy. It depends on what they've eaten recently.

19. what does girl cum taste like? Depends on their diet as well.

20. what does toilet water taste like? Like water if it's clean. Like watered down pee if its not.

21. what does pee taste like? Also dependent on diet, but sometimes bland and other times bitter.

22. what does poop taste like? Don't know unless you count ATM or rimming, then it's a little bitter.

23. what does blood taste like? Slightly salty and metallic.
Caramarie26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:32 PM   #12
JoycelynChan

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? [No]

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? [No, I'm pretty brave]

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? [I can't reveal, that is breaching privacy of that person]

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? [Office wear. And no]

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? [Yes, a random neighbour's, I wore it then I threw it away]

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? [No]

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) [A skimpy top, and a mini skirt]

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? [Blue hair, slim, hot body, fair skinned]

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? [Average]

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? [??]

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? [No]

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? [No]

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? [I will feel furious because I'm a Dominant and no one is to force me]

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) [Angry]

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? [Peeing. And no]

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? [No]

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? [No]

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? [I don't know. I'm a lesbian.]

19. what does girl cum taste like? [Sometimes salty, sometimes tasteless, sometimes a bit sweet]

20. what does toilet water taste like? [I don't know. Never tasted it.]

21. what does pee taste like? [I don't know. Maybe salty? Never tasted it.]

22. what does poop taste like? [I don't know. Never tasted it.]

23. what does blood taste like? [Intellectually I'm guessing it's salty due to the sodium content of blood]
BDSM Type: Dominant
Attracts: Sapiosexuals
Hobbies: Sex, Mindfucking my submissive, smooth-talking, flirting, taking time to enjoy serenity, arcade driving (WMMT5)
Dominant of KeeperZoph
NOT accepting any more submissives, don't ask.
JoycelynChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:48 PM   #13
DevilsPlaything

(it's all in your head)

Yes. I'm against murder but I've fantasized about cannibalism and other dark things.

Yes. The cannibalism fantasy is one but im not too scared to tell.

Lexie

(get undressed)

Like this: http://store.vampirefreaks.com/product.php?pid=1055 but I don't get to wear it too much. Not every occasion calls for such a short skirt. I wouldn't be ashamed but depending on the friends I might not want to wear it around them.

Yes. I've "borrowed" my brothers underwear for a few dares before. I'm way more embarrassed to say what i did with it than admitting to my snuff fantasies above. I've worn it on my head and one time peed through it and put it in my mouth.

I'm not sure. I've lost things before.

Ignoring laws and if I was in a far away place I'd just go naked.

(show me your body)

Female. A red head, kindof short, small breasts, shaved.

I think I'm okay with it. My breasts are small but I've gotten to where I'm okay with it.

I'd do me.

Yes but it's happened so many times that I couldn't comment on any one

A few times. I guess they were embarrassed. I don't wish it had gone differently because then I wouldn't have seen them naked.

I'd be worried my parents would walk in.

Annoyed

(swim with me)

Yes I've peed in the pool

A couple times. People/friends saw. I felt embarrased.

No.

(taste me)

gunky, salty, maybe sweet depending on the guy.

It can differ too.

Kindof like water but it depends

Salty, pugnant. It depends on the person. Some can be really strong and hard to swallow.

Bitter, nasty, hard to get down.

23. what does blood taste like?[/QUOTE]
kindof sweet.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map

Last edited by DevilsPlaything; 03-03-2015 at 05:51 PM.
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:13 AM   #14
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

(it's all in your head)

1. have you ever fantasized about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it?
Yes. Kidnapping and raping some random person. The idea fascinates me.

I haven't read enough posts to know what the other people here might think. Why would I be afraid to tell? It's not like anyone here is going to find out who I am IRL.

Dana

(get undressed)

It is a PVC miniskirt. And, hell yes.

No

Not that I can recall.

Weather and laws permitting, I'd go naked

(show me your body)

5'5"-ish, curvy and just enough soft.

I need to lose some weight

See #9

yes. I was doing a 'nude walk' dare when a car turned a corner before I could hide. It was a mix of embarrassment, excitement, and turned-on.

I don't think so, no.

Embarrassed, excited, and scared.

I'd be crying from embarrassment and so turned on that I couldn't hide it, making the humiliation even greater.

(swim with me)

No, because in lakes and the ocean, no one notices.

Yes. On a dare, I pulled the 'rip cord' out of my swimsuit and stretched the elastic out to the point that I almost had to hold the shorts to keep them from falling. I went to the pool of the hotel I was staying in and dove in, swimming under water until I reached the other side. I surfaced to the sound of laughter. Looking around and acting confused, I noticed one of the ladies who had been sunning themselves pull my shorts out of the water and return to her seat. She and her friends made me walk around the pool to get them back. Everyone was a good sport, and I got some whistles and a couple of ass slaps. I was in much better shape, so looked better than I do now. I still was embarrassed at first, and turned on, which made me erect, which embarrassed me more, which turned me on more, etc, etc.

I was at a camp ground and 'walked in' on a couple having sex on the edge of the pool. I just sat and watched while I was sunning myself, enjoying the show.

(taste me)

Salty, musky, depends on what they've eaten recently and if they smoke

Sweet, slippery, again, depending on what they've eaten recently and if they smoke

No clue. Not interested in finding out

very bitter. Stronger if they haven't had enough water recently.

No clue. Not interested in finding out.

Like pennies.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:32 AM   #15
archie21
getDare Succubus

1. have you ever fantasised about anything you actually dislike or disapprove of? what was it? yes - water sports they fascinate me but no idea why.

2. do you have fantasies that you think other people on this site would think are weird or bad? are you too scared to tell? No. most of my fantasies are pretty much all done.

3. what is the first name of the most recent person you thought about fucking? thats for me to know

(get undressed)

4. what does your favourite piece of clothing look like? would you be ashamed if friends or strangers saw you in it? its a multi coloured jumper and people see me in it a lot, so no.

5. have you ever stolen someone else's clothing? whose was it? what did you do with it? ex's panties and i wore them

6. have you ever had any of your clothing stolen? what do you think happened to it? probably and no idea

7. what is the least amount of clothing that you'd be comfortable wearing in public? (ignoring laws) i go naked a lot.

(show me your body)

8. what did the most attractive person you've ever seen naked look like? she looks amazing even though she says she doesn't

9. how do you feel about your physical appearance? could lose a few pounds but summer is coming so will

10. how do you feel about being in your body in general? its what i got so its cool

11. has anyone ever seen you naked who wasn't supposed to? what happened? how did you feel about it? yep, stuff happens

12. have you ever seen anyone else naked that you weren't meant to? who was it and how did you feel about it? how do you think they felt about it? do you wish it had gone differently? she was embarrassed, then we fucked

13. how would you feel if you were forced to undress right at this moment and not allowed to move or cover yourself for an hour? i'm naked already.

14. how would you feel if a group of your friends stripped you and inspected your naked body, making extremely critical and disapproving comments about parts of you? (you'd be unable to speak or stop them) you feel small and then you get a blow job from some girl who secretly fancies you and you don't care...

(swim with me)

15. have you ever done something usually done in the toilet while swimming? was it a big deal? no big deal fish do in the sea all the time

16. have you ever had a wardrobe malfunction while swimming? did people see? how did you feel? n/a

17. have you ever caught anyone else doing something they shouldn't in a pool? what did you think about it? n/a

(taste me)

18. what does boy cum taste like? depends what they have been eating

19. what does girl cum taste like? generally very nice and sweet, much nicer than boy cum

20. what does toilet water taste like? n/a

21. what does pee taste like? n/a

22. what does poop taste like? n/a

23. what does blood taste like? interesting, i like the taste of my own blood but i never thought of it as tasting of anything other than blood.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.

Last edited by archie21; 03-04-2015 at 02:34 AM. Reason: removed a name
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, humiliation, truth