Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2020, 04:06 PM   #1
HMPS

Drink Girl vacation

This summer I am going on vacation with 5 girls (I am the only guy).
We will stay one week at a all inclussive hotel near to the beach and we will go clubbing every night.
We have 2 rooms, I will sleep in a room with 2 girls.

Do you people have some good dares or thasks for me to do on this vacation?
(Sorry for my bad Englisch)

Loves: feminization, sissy, socks
Limits: public,extreme pain,poop eating,pee drinking,face photos
HMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Forget an item of clothes and borrow it from the girls... or some deodorant ;-)
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadow for this post:
Old 03-30-2020, 04:19 PM   #3
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Forget an item of clothes and borrow it from the girls... or some deodorant ;-)
Thats a great idea!
What item of clothing are you thinking about?

Old 03-31-2020, 06:19 AM   #4
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

- Wear something unusual while sleeping. For instance, a girly pyjama, nothing but skimpy underwear or simply nothing at all.

- I like Shadow's idea. Perhaps pack a bit too light as well. For instance, only 4 articles of underwear and 4 pair of socks.

- If there's a moment where you don't have any clean clothes left to wear, make jokingly a comment that you're out of fresh clothing and have to borrow clothing of them (girls). You can be as serious or as jokingly as you'd like and perhaps, it'll plant a seed thought of them (girls).

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 12:41 PM   #5
Angelman410

Every night before bed, ask each the girls each give you one item of their clothing. Sleep while wearing these garments. You can only wear what the ladies give to you. Nothing else.
Angelman410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 01:58 PM   #6
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
- Wear something unusual while sleeping. For instance, a girly pyjama, nothing but skimpy underwear or simply nothing at all.

- I like Shadow's idea. Perhaps pack a bit too light as well. For instance, only 4 articles of underwear and 4 pair of socks.

- If there's a moment where you don't have any clean clothes left to wear, make jokingly a comment that you're out of fresh clothing and have to borrow clothing of them (girls). You can be as serious or as jokingly as you'd like and perhaps, it'll plant a seed thought of them (girls).

Wow, thank you for taking your time to whrite your extensive response!
Alltough it would be really funny i am not going to sleep in pyamas. The reason for that is becouse it will be just to hot to wear a pyjama. Also the the girls know i never wear pyjama's becouse we slept together pretty often. But i'm definitely going to wear skimpy undies while sleeping!
I love your second idea, i forget my stuff very often so they won't be surprised at all when i tell them im out of underwear.

If you come up with any other ideas please tell it to me!
Thanks!

Old 03-31-2020, 02:04 PM   #7
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelman410 View Post
Every night before bed, ask each the girls each give you one item of their clothing. Sleep while wearing these garments. You can only wear what the ladies give to you. Nothing else.
Thank you for your respons.
The idea of having to sleep in only what the girls give me to wear really turns me on.
But the girls don't know im a sissy and i also just dont want them to know. Im really sorry to say but im not going to do this.
If you have any other ideas please tell them.

Old 03-31-2020, 05:36 PM   #8
Pantiboi12

Frankly I think you should just forget your underwear altogether. Or just pack panties. You're a sissy slut and should dress as such. At the hotel, only a large t shirt and panties. You're just one of the girls.
Pantiboi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 06:20 PM   #9
HumiliateM3
Distinguished Member

Oink deodorant or shampoo is a must. It would be harder to forget a shirt/pants and not use a past one unless they all got ruined. Plus you could by one at any souvenir shop. Underwear is better, but you still might have a hard time convincing them especially if they only brought enough for themselves. Snort.

This slut thinks maybe give your underwear a bit of a wedgie to make it smaller/more like a thong.

Oink Maybe on your last day after you shower ask them to grab your clothes thats missing the underwear. Tell them that they didn't give him underwear and ask them for "any" underwear. Oink. Hopefully they get mischievous.

kik: slvttyslave [/B]
HumiliateM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 02:03 AM   #10
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Well, forgetting s.th. - just go with deodorant.

Other than that, make sure your legs are shaved. It’s not like, look, I am a sissy, but it’s something they will talk about.

Ask for a good night kiss.

Bring some condoms with you, and let them lay on your clothes, so the girls will see them. So the will know, you’re open for some fun
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:08 AM   #11
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

- Buy a small butt plug if you do not own one already and wear it during your vacation. It can serve as a constant reminder of your kinky nature, assuming you're not used to wearing a butt plug. Because if you are used to wearing that particular size butt plug, you'll forget about it because it fits too comfortable. In that case, upgrade the size.

- Before going on vacation, train your gag reflex so that you will not gag when inserting something long in your throat. When on vacation, buy or order some stick-shaped foods (cucumber, banana, fried sticks, etc) and try to eat it whole. Or if you can't simply stick it down your throat as far as possible and take it out again, after which you'll eat it normally. Do this while in the company of a few of your friends.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:04 AM   #12
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantiboi12 View Post
Frankly I think you should just forget your underwear altogether. Or just pack panties. You're a sissy slut and should dress as such. At the hotel, only a large t shirt and panties. You're just one of the girls.
Like i said before, i don't want them to know i am a sissy. I really get turned on by being able to wear panties around them and being one of the girls but i don't want to ruin my life. I'm sorry but i'm not going to do that. You may punish me for that. If you have any other ideas please tell them.
Thanks!

Old 04-02-2020, 05:12 AM   #13
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliateM3 View Post
Oink deodorant or shampoo is a must. It would be harder to forget a shirt/pants and not use a past one unless they all got ruined. Plus you could by one at any souvenir shop. Underwear is better, but you still might have a hard time convincing them especially if they only brought enough for themselves. Snort.

This slut thinks maybe give your underwear a bit of a wedgie to make it smaller/more like a thong.

Oink Maybe on your last day after you shower ask them to grab your clothes thats missing the underwear. Tell them that they didn't give him underwear and ask them for "any" underwear. Oink. Hopefully they get mischievous.
I'm in love with your reply! I will make sure i pack just not enough underwear. I will make sure my undies are tucked between my cheeks so they will feel like panties. Great idea! The idea of asking them to hand me my clothes missing the underwear is great! unfortunately i'm on the room with the less mischievous girls. But we will just see how it goes.

Like i said i'm in love with your ideas so please tell me if you come up with more great ideas!
Thanks alot!

Old 04-02-2020, 05:19 AM   #14
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Well, forgetting s.th. - just go with deodorant.

Other than that, make sure your legs are shaved. It’s not like, look, I am a sissy, but it’s something they will talk about.

Ask for a good night kiss.

Bring some condoms with you, and let them lay on your clothes, so the girls will see them. So the will know, you’re open for some fun
Thanks for repying again. I will make sure i bring girl deodorant with me. Do you have any ideas wath kind of deodorant I should buy? I will definitely get question about my shaved legs. But i think i will shave them. What do i say when they ask me about it? The goodnight kiss is a really good idea! About the condoms, i think they all know i'm not really out on sex but i will do it. If you come up with more good ideas please tell them!
Thanks!

Old 04-02-2020, 05:22 AM   #15
HMPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
- Buy a small butt plug if you do not own one already and wear it during your vacation. It can serve as a constant reminder of your kinky nature, assuming you're not used to wearing a butt plug. Because if you are used to wearing that particular size butt plug, you'll forget about it because it fits too comfortable. In that case, upgrade the size.

- Before going on vacation, train your gag reflex so that you will not gag when inserting something long in your throat. When on vacation, buy or order some stick-shaped foods (cucumber, banana, fried sticks, etc) and try to eat it whole. Or if you can't simply stick it down your throat as far as possible and take it out again, after which you'll eat it normally. Do this while in the company of a few of your friends.
Thank you for replying again. The butt plug is a really tricky one but i will think about it. I will start today with training my gag reflex. Do you have any training tips? If you come up with more great ideas please tell me!
Thank you!

The following user says Thank You to HMPS for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holidays, summer, vacation