Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2018, 03:46 AM   #1
JustHereForYou

Default And today's specials ...

Hello community!

I'm looking for sub-appropriate, disgusting, not tasty, humiliating things to eat. I have two days time and want to try a new get dare inspired diet.

Therefore I really need your help! Please tell me what I should eat. My mistress was responsible for today's lunch (tuna, banana, oatmeal, cream, pee, a raw egg all mixed) but believes I would get great ideas here. I'm not allowed to eat anything except what's posted here. As I should not get fat, it is only lunch and dinner for Wednesday and Thursday.

I will send you a pic and write a report how it tasted. Limits: nothing that makes you sick, no shit, no pet food.

So far my only rule is that I can't use my hands and need to eat everything out of a bowl.

Toys: Three dildos (medium, large, xl), various plugs in different sizes, panties, chastity cage, cane, paddle, hand cuffs, ring gag, spider gag, mask

Not allowed to cum - in chastity

25 - m - bi-curious
JustHereForYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 09:19 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You should get something real to eat so boil spaghetti for 1 hour so it's really well done

Mean while: mix 2 cups of coffee, 1 garlic, 2 raw eggs, 1 tablespoon of tabasco and 1 tablespoon of cornmeal.

When the pasta is ready, wash it with cold water then mix it with the sauce. Then put the dish in to fridge for 30 minutes. After that it's ready to eat.

Bon appetit
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterW for this post:
Old 09-18-2018, 10:07 AM   #3
ryanlloyd1185

Puree 1 can of anchovies/mackerel (remove the brine), one tablespoon of mayo, one raw egg, and sandwich it between two piece of bread soaked in vinegar bath. Enjoy it with some nice hot coffee mixed with piss
ryanlloyd1185 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ryanlloyd1185 for this post:
Old 09-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #4
JustHereForYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
You should get something real to eat so boil spaghetti for 1 hour so it's really well done

Mean while: mix 2 cups of coffee, 1 garlic, 2 raw eggs, 1 tablespoon of tabasco and 1 tablespoon of cornmeal.

When the pasta is ready, wash it with cold water then mix it with the sauce. Then put the dish in to fridge for 30 minutes. After that it's ready to eat.

Bon appetit
Sounds disgusting. Exactly what I was looking for. I'll do the shopping now and that will be my lunch. I'll report back!

Toys: Three dildos (medium, large, xl), various plugs in different sizes, panties, chastity cage, cane, paddle, hand cuffs, ring gag, spider gag, mask

25 - m - bi-curious
Old 09-18-2018, 11:01 PM   #5
JustHereForYou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanlloyd1185 View Post
Puree 1 can of anchovies/mackerel (remove the brine), one tablespoon of mayo, one raw egg, and sandwich it between two piece of bread soaked in vinegar bath. Enjoy it with some nice hot coffee mixed with piss
Thank you! That will be today's lunch (thank's that I can remove the brine )

25 - m - bi-curious

Advertisements
Kink Talk