Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2015, 05:53 AM   #1
mistressofkinks

Female Taking the sub role

I've decided to introduce my boyfriend into the wonderful world of kinks! So, we'll be swapping roles until we find out which suits us more. This time, I'll be taking the sub role. I'll surprise him by being tied up doggy style, gagged and blindfolded, to the bed in a garter belt, stockings, and little else. I'm going to ask him to spank me for being such a bad, bad girl. So if you have any dares for things we could do this night or suggestions on how many spankings I get, that'd be great!
(Vaginal penetration is a no, even though he could wear a condom, I'm not on birth control and like to be doubly certain I did all I could)
Limits: scat, full public/illegal, immediate family
Curious about: vomit, piss, nipple torture, clit torture, blood play, cutting
Toys: 5 speed wired egg vibe, rabbit vibe, Mood Naughty large anal plug, 6" suction cup dong, mascara wand clit vibe that can be discreet dildo, bobby pins/hair clips, pink medium anal plug used as discreet dildo
mistressofkinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:27 AM   #2
painbringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressofkinks View Post
I've decided to introduce my boyfriend into the wonderful world of kinks! So, we'll be swapping roles until we find out which suits us more. This time, I'll be taking the sub role. I'll surprise him by being tied up doggy style, gagged and blindfolded, to the bed in a garter belt, stockings, and little else. I'm going to ask him to spank me for being such a bad, bad girl. So if you have any dares for things we could do this night or suggestions on how many spankings I get, that'd be great!
(Vaginal penetration is a no, even though he could wear a condom, I'm not on birth control and like to be doubly certain I did all I could)
He should insert your largest buttplug before your spanking. Then he should spank your naughy ass with his hand until both cheeks are a bright pink. Thhen he should pull your plug in and out until you beg to be spanked again. Now the real spanking begins. Using his belt he will whip your ass slowly but hard. until you beg for him to shove his cock down your throat. You will attempt to deepthroat for at least 5 minutes or you will beg him to punish you again.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #3
femboisterous

Well, seeing as vaginal penetration isn't on the cards...
He should spend his time edging you while you're tied (you may need to be re-tied into a different position). While I do enjoy gags he may need to remove it for you to do the below... or if it's something like a ballgag you'll be able to do it in a rough enough manner so that he understands.
The first time you cave and beg to cum, then 5 minutes of anal penetration with the 6" dong (after you've been warmed up sufficiently, of course). Then he will resume edging.
The second time you cave and beg to cum, then you get the large plug inserted. Then he goes back to edging again.
The third time you beg to cum, he's allowed to penetrate you anally.

The fun thing is that he'll have a vested interest in getting you to beg him to cum three times... so he'll be doing everything he can to drive you to breaking point *grins evilly*
femboisterous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, fun, self bondage, spankings, submissive