Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2021, 10:05 PM   #301
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darechick19 View Post
for example linearizationcannon above has some ones that I think really appealed to him. He even teased me about them! But he doesn't like torturing me (thank god) even though he enjoyed having me torture myself (boo)
Dice torture revised: Roll a die
1: My cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
2. My held spread open (possibly by tape) cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
3. My exposed clit will be tormented by my own barehanded finger flicks
4: I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler
5. I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler while it is held spread open
6. I will torment my exposed clit by beating it with a hard object like a ruler

Roll a die to determine how many times I get hit. I don't get to know the results until after this coupon is over. I'll just keep torturing myself until you tell me to stop.

1. 2 dice will be rolled and then however much they show, roll that many dice to determine total number of strikes. (so two dice, roll a 2 and 3, total is 5, roll 5 dice, get 2,4,4,3,1 = 14 strikes)
2. The total of 10 dice
3. (option 1)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
4. (option 2)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
5. until I cry
6. until I cry

Then after I'm "warmed up" we'll have sex

simply sex we'll have sex

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #302
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyDegraded View Post
How about a few truths to help inspire us.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=154961

And

Describe where you live. Apartment, house? What kind of neighborhood are you in? How many ex-boyfriends do you have? Do they live close by? Do you have any dietary restrictions?

Not that I'm working on another "no good very bad day" or anything.
- Bra Size. Usually 34C, sometimes 32D.
- Panty Size. Small
- Body Shape (Here's a Guide). Link broken.

Now let's focus on your breasts:

- Would you consider them perky or saggy?. Slightly saggy?
- Any stretch marks?. No.
- What's the diameter of your areolae?. Had to measure lol. About 2.4 inches.
- Are your breasts noticeably asymmetrical at all?. No.
- Are your nipples prominent all the time or only when aroused?. Rarely!
- What color are your nipples/areolae? Light, almost same color as my skin.

Moving down...

- Do you have a pooch?

Very slightly. I'm working on it!

Moving on...

-What is the length of your vagina (from just above your clit to where your outer labia end)? Hard to measure this lol. Had to hold the measuring tape down there and keep my thumb on it... Let's say 2.3 inches.
- What is the longest thing you've inserted while aroused? While aroused? A penis. Don't use toys much.
- Describe your pubic hair. Nonexistent at the moment due to this whole situation. Usually I barely shave except for bikini line.
- Do you wax, shave, trim, or rock the fuzz?
- How big would you consider your clit? Normal sized?
- Is your clitoris (the button) mostly visible, or mostly hidden under the clitoral hood? Mostly hidden.
- Are your inner labia long or short? Short.
- Would you consider your outer labia particularly puffy? No.
- Is your vagina more on the pink side or on the brown side? Pink.

Almost done...

- Do you have a round booty? Yes, unfortunately.
- Does your anus gape? No!?
- Do you shave or wax that area at all? No?
- Is it more on the pink side or the brown side? Pink. Had to check. ew.

Finally...

- If you could magically change anything on your body without side effects, what would it be? Smaller ass, thicker hair (on my head). I also don't love my toes.
- Are there any interesting moles or birth marks on your lady bits? Nope.

Describe where you live. Apartment, house?

Very small apartment complex. 2nd story.

What kind of neighborhood are you in?

Right across the street from regular houses and whatnot.

How many ex-boyfriends do you have?

I have had 5 serious boyfriends (not counting like, middle school crush weird things).

Do they live close by?

3 of them do. 2 of them I am friendly with (one is actually my current boyfriend!). The 3rd is a complete asshole.

Do you have any dietary restrictions?

I am a vegetarian! I also don't like spicy food, but that's not a restriction exactly.

Last edited by Darechick19; 02-11-2021 at 08:49 AM.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 08:47 AM   #303
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a thrift store with your husband. Wear old clothes. When you get there...strip in the car. If your husband is nice he can give you a towel or blanket to cover up. He donates your old clothes. He then goes inside and guys you an outfit. Which you have to wear (or go naked) for the next 24 hours.
I was surprised when he gave me this one, he usually wimps out on picking things out. We went last evening at like 8 so it was getting dark but still, I was very nervous.

We parked in the back, and I stripped in the car, freaking out worrying about who all was around. He was nice and gave me a blanket. I sat in the backseat buck naked worried he wouldn't find anything. Felt like it took FOREVER.

After all that he came back with a pale grey sundress that is a little big on me, and which I am wearing now. It's frumpy and i wish I had a bra, but otherwise it's fine
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-11-2021, 01:15 PM   #304
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Smooth and Shiney - It's been a while since I've cleaned my slutty body up. I will shave everything below my eyebrows and apply lotion.

Naked Pizza Dare - Documentation Edition, Let's see how embarrassing this is, one hour before your ready to order pizza I will strip naked and document the following on my body. I will answer the door and make sure the delivery person has a front and rear view of my entire body. I will also stand with my legs apart so they have an excellent view of my pussy. I will remain naked with the writing on me until the next morning.
  • Breast size - 34C on each tit.
  • Areolae size - I will make a mark like the measurement on a diagram on each areolae and put 2.4" above the line.
  • Pussy Length - I will make a similar vertical mark next to my vagina and place 2.3" next to it.
  • On my "pooch" - I will write "Cum Filled"
  • On my face "WH RE" with my mouth making up the O.
  • On my ass "Rear Access"
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 07:51 AM   #305
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Dice torture revised: Roll a die
1: My cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
2. My held spread open (possibly by tape) cunt will be tormented by my own barehanded spanks
3. My exposed clit will be tormented by my own barehanded finger flicks
5. I will torment my cunt by beating it with a hard object like a ruler while it is held spread open
6. I will torment my exposed clit by beating it with a hard object like a ruler

Roll a die to determine how many times I get hit. I don't get to know the results until after this coupon is over. I'll just keep torturing myself until you tell me to stop.

1. 2 dice will be rolled and then however much they show, roll that many dice to determine total number of strikes. (so two dice, roll a 2 and 3, total is 5, roll 5 dice, get 2,4,4,3,1 = 14 strikes)
2. The total of 10 dice
3. (option 1)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
4. (option 2)+ each strike only counts if I count it out loud and thank you
5. until I cry
6. until I cry

Then after I'm "warmed up" we'll have sex

simply sex we'll have sex

So I went into the bedroom for this and stripped naked from the waist down while he rolled the dice so I couldn’t see the 2nd roll. He really enjoyed this dice rolling dynamic and I was happy at this point, it was fun to see him enjoying himself.

He called out the first dice roll “4” so I looked that up

Less exciting!

He came back in and brought the ruler with him. I must have let the look show on my face.

Each smack was terrifying. I could control how hard, but I knew the point wasn’t to be too gentle. Anyways, my total needed was 14 but what made it all the worse was not knowing. I was just certain it was “until I cry”.

Sex after was surreal. I had just smacked myself red and then he was fucking me like it was nothing. More than that, he was really fucking me.

Anyways. Did it!
The following user says Thank You to Darechick19 for this post:
Old 02-15-2021, 07:56 AM   #306
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmhrc View Post
Spring Cleaning- you will empty
All your drawers and hole each article of clothing up. Your BF has three choices: keep (he thinks you look good/sexy in it), toss (you do not), or model. If he chooses model you’ll immediately put it on, and then he decides keep or toss. By the end of this your wardrobe should be shrunk to things he enjoys seeing you in.

Your changing and modeling might excite him. He may of course simply say “blow” and you will immediately blow him. Then your clothing purge resumes.

The clothing need not be thrown away. You may place it all in a suitcase, and lock it and give him the key. The suitcase is not to be opened until your birthday, it'll be like a big birthday surprise. Four times during the year, you may request specific clothing out of there (for a certain occasion). You will trade a blowjob for each article of clothing you take.

This took us about an hour on valentines day. What a sweet way to spend the day. He teased me about not letting me keep any of my underwear, but in the end he "let"me keep it.

About the only things I lost in the end were some of my old t-shirts and a couple of skirts. After the first "blow" he really lightened up lol.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:48 PM   #307
McMaster

I think you should do some of my dares. The pizza tip would be nice ;-)
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 02:04 PM   #308
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMaster View Post
I think you should do some of my dares. The pizza tip would be nice ;-)
I honestly cannot find anything from you about a pizza tip lol. PM it to me and I'll re-print it out.

A bunch of your other ones are about me sending naked pics to other guys. Which I'm hesitant to do, and my BF hasn't been excited about them having the pic's either.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:39 PM   #309
bmhrc
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to bmhrc

Tie It With a Bow - He sends this to you before he leaves for work. You will immediately strip, shower, shave, and put on your sexiest lingerie. You will then tie a scarf/tie around your body with a bow, and blindfold yourself. You will wait until he comes home and has his way with you.

What I Like About You - You will be blindfolded. Using a Sharpie, he will cover your body with words that highlight things that he likes about you. He will pick out an outfit from the clothing he approved of you and you will go somewhere in public. Some of the words will likely be visible.
bmhrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 01:54 PM   #310
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

chilly
Here's a fun one, wait till everybody's asleep, and then go outside and make a pair of snow angels... Naked!
Make one on your belly, and one on your back, and do try to be quiet, wouldn't want to wake anybody

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 06:55 PM   #311
amandalee

Hi,
Let him tie you to the bed or a chair, naked and blindfolded. Fix a hitachi wand or vibrator on you clit, and turn it on.
You can be released when you cum at least 3 times. He can decide how many times before hand.
He can just watch or tease you. ^^

Likes: Eroticism, sensuality, tease, orgasm control, erotic bondage

Dislike / Limits:
Pain, scat, public, social, face pictures, humiliation, degradation, chastity, urine, ...
amandalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 08:32 PM   #312
Beginnersh

Muscle memory?

Get dressed in sexy lingerie and try to perform the dance you learned at the end of last year for your boyfriend once again. You can not practice for this. For each mistake you make, you'll have to drink half a glass of pee, or be naked for 3 hours. You can mix these. (i.e. you make 3 mistakes, so you drink half a glass of pee and spend 6 hours being naked). I hope you still know how it goes!

Likes, dislikes, limits
Clothes & accessories
Beginnersh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2021, 11:49 AM   #313
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Ego Boost: I will praise all the things I find attractive about you

Lewdly Demure: For the rest of the day, instead of making eye contact I will stare at your crotch.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 09:59 PM   #314
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
chilly
Here's a fun one, wait till everybody's asleep, and then go outside and make a pair of snow angels... Naked!
Make one on your belly, and one on your back, and do try to be quiet, wouldn't want to wake anybody
sadly there is no snow here!
Old 02-20-2021, 10:00 PM   #315
Darechick19

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalee View Post
Hi,
Let him tie you to the bed or a chair, naked and blindfolded. Fix a hitachi wand or vibrator on you clit, and turn it on.
You can be released when you cum at least 3 times. He can decide how many times before hand.
He can just watch or tease you. ^^
lol sadly we also don't have anything that could be strapped to me that would make me cum. I have some vibs but I just don't get off that way!

Advertisements
Kink Talk