Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-05-2019, 04:42 PM   #1
StevenXenoverse

Heart Break Please punish my asshole

My ass needs punishment

I've been using my ass more than I masturbate recently. Please give me dares that hurt my ass to put me off.
I've become ungrateful and take my life for granted, please ensure that I remember that things can be worse.
Normally chemical play (hot sauce, toothpaste, etc) works but any punishments are welcome.

These are some pictures of my toys:

Limits: Public, permanent, scat, pics, hot sauce, hypno
.̢̡.̨́̀ .̷̸̸̵̧̀͡ ____̧̕͜͜͢͝͠_____Toys |̬͓̟͕͖̗͓͕̼͇͕̪ PM Dares__̨_.̢̡__̶̴̶̡̡́̀_ .̢̡
bdsmtest 25/m/biPM me 'jack died needlessly in titanic' for a dare
StevenXenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 04:08 PM   #2
redass_slave

To start with you will take a phone charger cable and you will whip your asshole 50 times with it. Only direct hits on your asshole count. Then you will take your largest thickest dildo and you will cover it with the hottest sauce you have and you will ride that dildo for 10 minutes. You will fuck yourself as hard as you can. I want it to hurt. Then after the 10 minutes you will whip your asshole another 50 times. Hopefully your ass will be so sore that you will not be thinking of anal for awhile. Of course I expect a very detailed report sent to me or posted in this thread.
redass_slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, ass, enema, pain, toothpaste