Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-05-2018, 03:44 AM   #271
Golden_Girl_Rach

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

being teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

anytime i wish, idk if that applies to me?

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

I suppose blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Haha I can think of so many celebs I wouldn't worshipping

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

either I guess?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

while being used as a slave what keeps me from being throat fucked for 12 hours instead of the 1?

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

tied up

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

someone elses?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

cum on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Uhmmm the first...
Golden_Girl_Rach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 06:09 AM   #272
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default humiliating choices

1: TIE SOMEONE UP
2:r you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them
5: Worship feet
Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)
8: Eat your own cum
9: snowball them?

10: tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strap ons and cocks?

Scenario 2: they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deep throat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #273
TransAubrey

Definitely tied up and teased!

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Cum any time but swallow it all

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

I would much rather be the fucktoy so I’ll get tied up and fucked without being able to stop it.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Sex with anyone but they are in control of my orgasms.

Not really into feet but I’d rather worship someone’s feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

I’d rather be throatfucked nonstop for an hour!

Absolutely would rather be tied and whipped. Not too big on pain but a little isn’t bad

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Would much rather worship a couple however they want than have to watch someone else fuck my wife...without me being involved...

Definitely someone else’s!!

I would rather lick cum off someone’s feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Hmmm, tough but I’ll go with tied spread eagle while males and females ejaculate all over me. So humiliating and slutty!!

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

I would have to go with the second one. It would probably end up with me being paraded around in public while dressed up like a true sissy slut and having to give head to 5 or more guys on the side of the road.

PM Dares
TransAubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 12:27 PM   #274
LizzieBell

this is an easy one, tied up and teased

Another easy, swallow it all, I can’t go a year without cumming..

Ehh I’d rather be tied up and fucked, I mean, they’d have to stop eventually

Someone else can control all orgasms

Easy. Worship someone’s feet

An hour nonstop is a lot.. I would rather be a slave for 12 hours

Tied and whipped, the wax is a lot for me

Worship a couple

Someone else’s, it’s much more fun

Lick cum off someone’s feet

tied and fucked, if I was spread eagle I’d want to just rub myself, it’d be a hot mess

I’d take the 2nd option, man I couldn’t watch my SO with someone else
Always down for a good time, love chatting, have some toys, always down for some fun!! I'm kinda scared of commitment, so not looking for anything too serious while here (unless of course... I have such a great time talking to you... then maybe... no promises though!)

Not gonna lie, if you see me on here I’m most likely not posting, just bored and/or horny, soooo the kik is below!
Kik is Dahliaxxxx
LizzieBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 03:34 PM   #275
sokkos

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I used to be the other one, but I love tieing up the gf and teasing her.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them , or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Limits: Scat, illegal, messy, permanent, family, bestiality, very painful, wedgie.

Not said: I would give it a try.

I'm male and in my late 30s, straight and married.
sokkos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 07:01 PM   #276
jennyishorny

Tied up and teased

Any time

Tied up and fucked

Sex with anyone I want

Have my feet worshipped

Used as a slave

Whipped

Worship a couple

Someone else's

Lick feet

Tied up spread eagle

Violate a limit, get humiliated and deepthroat 5 other guys

I'm currently looking for a dominant to control my orgasms, something including daily edging, tasks and denial to keep me horny 24/7, please PM or Kik me at jennyisreallyhorny if you are interested <3

Xoxo Jenny
jennyishorny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:32 AM   #277
jazz123

I would rather be tied up. I prefer being submissive over dominant.

I'll eat my own cum.

I'd rather be fucked, maybe tied up? That's one of my fantasies.

I'll be the slave and worship someone.

Again rather workship.

I'd rather be throat fucked.

tied and hot wax.

worship a couple.

someone else's

I've always wanted to try snowballing.

Spread Eagle.

Violate a limit and deepthroat.

PM Dares

like's: sissy <3 <3 <3, feminization, cum-play, sucking and fucking a dildo, anal, humiliation, toothepaste, humping, nipple play bodywriting, commando

neutral: hidden public, toilet control

dislike: family, friends, cam, pictures
sexmap
jazz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 05:57 AM   #278
Pyrkejeremy

defs rather be tied up and teased

i would 100% swallow it whenever i wanted

be blindfolded and receive oral

definitely fuck whoever i want, i would worship them easily

love worshipping feet

throat fucked

tied and whipped

worship a couple

both?

lick cum off of their feet definitely

both?

definitely the first
Old 09-22-2018, 03:37 PM   #279
Vaylex

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I like having other people in control

I cum everyday so I can't give that up. looks like I get to finish my sessions with a snack now

If I'm tied as well for the first choice then that one

I'm pretty submissive and have had numurous submissive fantasies about certain girls

Since I don't know who's doing it, I guess worshipped

At least I know what I'll be doing (being a good little cumdump) and it won't last as long

Hate both but I guess whipped

I can barely stand seeing my SO talk to other people so no

Eating my own cum is safer

I find the mouth to be really intimate so feet i guess

mmm, why not both

I could not stand watching my SO fuck someone else. I'd either escape and stop it or die trying.
Vaylex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 04:26 PM   #280
-misti

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
Definitely be tied up and teased by someone...

Cum and swallow, always preferred to anyway

Receiving oral, I can always fantasies about it being a dream crush...

Definitely have sex with one particular person and spent every minute worshipping them

Worship someone's feet.

That is a hard choice, I guess face fucked and get it over with.

Can it be both?

Worship a couple, it's somewhat of a fantasy already.

My own.

Again, can it be both? hehe

No contest, spread eagle...

Another tough choice... I'll go with watching her with someone else.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Old 09-23-2018, 04:44 AM   #281
bg23

Tie me and tease me.

Any time with swallow, definitely haha.

Both would be good. The first option would be more of a tease but the second just seems so much more extreme and the feeling of giving up control sounds so hot. So definitely 2 for me.

I want to submit, so looks like they're in control of my orgasms...

I hate feet, but at the same time I like to serve so I'd rather worship.

One of my biggest fantasies is to be kept as a slave and used for a long period of time so definitely that option. Hopefully they throat fuck me in that time as well...

I'd love both but I really want to try wax dripped on me.

WORSHIP!

Someone else's... every time haha :P

Snowball. Ew feet lol

Can I PLEASE have both? haha. But I suppose I'd pick the first, getting fucked in the ass by so many cocks could be a bit hard.

I REALLY want to be facefucked by a guy so definitely the second one. Sounds pretty extreme, but I suppose I deserve it...

LIKES: Photos, exposure/showing off, pain, nipple pain, orgasm control, degradation/humiliation.

DISLIKES: Messy, CBT, soft anal.

LIMITS: Very messy, medium/hard anal, hard CBT, friends/family/social, public, poo, blood, extreme pain, wedgies.
bg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 05:40 AM   #282
Begonia

being tied up and teased

cum and swallow it all

being tied up and and fucked but can't stop whoever it is fucking me

I can have sex with anyone I want, but they are in complete control of all my orgasms and I have to worship them

Worship feet

tied and whipped

Worship a couple

eat someone else's cum

lick cum off someone's feet

Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over me
Begonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2018, 07:45 AM   #283
alterego19456

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tie me up.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. That's easy, I usually swallow my own anyway.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Blindfolded oral.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Sex with Jennifer Lawrence in control.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? If it can't be mutual, I'll have mine worshiped.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Throatfucking

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hotwax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Couple worship.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Wow, this is a tough one. Lick cum off their feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread eagle cum shower.

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have
Deepthroat 5 other guys, OK with the humiliation, though a little concerned about what violating the limit may be.
alterego19456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:17 PM   #284
Kate92
Distinguished Member

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Not sure if this is applicable to girls?

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 09:52 AM   #285
tiger777

I would love both.

Anytime and swallow.

I suppose blindfolded.

Sex with anyone and they are in control.

No of them are my thing but I could worship are cute girls feet.

while being used as a slave what keeps me from being throat fucked for 12 hours instead of the 1?

whipped i guess but don't really matters

I'm single but there is one girl that I really like and I would not want to see her with anyone so it must be the first.

I have been doing my own many times, so that one.

snowball.

I would maybe do a combined one

I would never cheated, and if I did I would do anything to make her happy.
Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, gross scat play(diaper is OK), public nudity, family & friends, work dares (other than 100% discrete), Permanent Dares, pics with face exposed and very Public, blood
tiger777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth