Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Spankee: All
Spanks: 50
Tool: Hairbrush

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 12:05 PM   #17
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Tool: paddle
Old 08-30-2023, 12:32 PM   #18
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Spankee: Stealthy
Tool: wooden spoon

Absolutely love:
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Old 08-30-2023, 01:36 PM   #19
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Spankee: lucy
Tool: cane
Old 08-31-2023, 08:34 AM   #20
renal333

I will join as the first male spankee.

Spanking locations: ass, asshole, balls, cock head, nipples

Spanking implements: Hand- 1pt; Hairbrush- 1pt; Ruler- 2pts; clothes hanger- 2pts; Charging chord- 2pts; Belt- 3pts; Wooden Spoon- 3pts; Bristle side of hairbrush- 3pts

Reward: 50% reduction in all tasks owed

Forfeit: denied for October and a spanking task owed to each participant up to 100 spanks each.
I consent to all pictures of me being shared.
Ask me about my bully group!

Likes: Pain, CBT, humiliation, body writing, dice dares, spanking

Dislikes: oral, icyhot

Limits: Face, other people, anal, full public, information, cross dressing, mess, diaper

PM Dares
renal333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 06:05 PM   #21
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
For Stealthy, gotta help her reduce these edges
Ouch! I forsee a lot of those that will hurt my poor clit! But thank you Sir! Im excited to start spanking tomorrow and to try and win! (I do need all the help I can get with those edges, still so many! I really need to start edging more frequently)

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post:
Old 09-01-2023, 12:34 AM   #22
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Tool: Belt

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-01-2023, 08:35 AM   #23
marriedslut
getDare Sweetheart

Female Report

Hi everyone,

Thank you first for @StealthyKitten to allow slut to join her September task. As you all know, Mistress is currently looking for slut to be loaned out, so slut is kneeling all day at home, with leash tied to a hook near the main door where slut eats and drink from the bowl before being tied again in bedroom for sleep.

Yesterday night, Mistress was relatively free to make sure slut catches up all the spanks added by important Master and Mistress here. So slut's hands were tied up with rope and hook on the ceiling and legs were spread and tied to the walls, making slut bent a little. Along with this, sluts nipples were clamped and ass plugged with the biggest anal plug as Mistress got the tools, including hair brush, paddle and her leather belt.

It started slowly with the hairbrush as slut moaned but tried to not make any noise as it hit one after the other across both the ass. Slut could feel her ass heating up as Mistress went on to complete the 50 spanks, with slut counting them out loud on each hit. Without any delay, Mistress got the paddle and it landed with a loud thud on sluts ass, making her squirm and almost cry in pain. Next 9 thuds were hard split across both the ass, at which point slut was loud and already crying. So Mistress got socks from laundry worn by Master and stuffed it in sluts mouth. After than, Mistress took a small pauses in between, but kept on going with the paddle thuds across both the ass. Some were really hard and some were moderate, giving the feeling of ass on fire to the slut. It was starting to burn up and slut could feel every hit really shaking her up. Once the paddle spanks were done, sluts hands were opened up and Mistress dropped some water in the bowl for slut to lick up and get hydrated. There was some water which spilled over on the floor which really upset Mistress. She soaked up the sock in water and stuffed sluts mouth again before tying up the hands. From there, Mistress got her leather belt, which she folded in half and it landed on the ass very heavily. While it wasn't the hard thud like paddle, it was more stingy wherever it landed and there was always different place on ass where Mistress belt landed. It was more painful as Mistress kept going, slut trying to squeeze her ass, trying hard to hold onto the rope to find ways to go through the spankings. After about 1 hour on continuous belt spanking and slut really losing energy, to even stand, Mistress came forward to look at the slut. She first spat on sluts face and then ordered to stand straight. It was difficult but slut tried her best to be straight as Mistress got the hairbrush again to spank the tits. It kept on going on tits, where multiple times, it made nipple clamps come out or pulled out, making it really painful. Everytime clamp was off, Mistress would put it back on and squeeze it hard, making it even more painful. At the end, slut's tits were fully red and nipples bruised.

After the spankings were done, slut was given mashed banana mixed with milk and Mistress saliva for dinner served in a bowl and a bowl of orange juice.

Thank you for using the slut everyone.

Total completed:

1. Paddle on ass - 150
2. Belt on ass - 200
3. Hairbrush on ass - 50
4. Hairbrush on tits - 50

Thanks,
Married Slut
marriedslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 08:49 AM   #24
sissybill
Distinguished Member

kik me sissycandy2464
Spankee Join Info:
Spanking locations: my sexy/sissy bubble but/ my thighs/ my feet bottoms/ my nipples
Spanking implements: belt 3 points / extention cord 3 points/ wood paint stir stick 2 points/ metal hanger 3 points
Reward: The reward you will give yourself for winning / 50 spanks to my ass with anything im told
Forfeit: The forfeit you will do for losing / 500 spanks with anything yu choose
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2023, 11:54 AM   #25
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Spankee: Stealthy

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-01-2023, 06:48 PM   #26
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Default Report 1 (100 points gained, 100 points total)

I started by laying almost naked in bed, only a pair of panties on. Taking my hairbrush first to my left tit, 25 spanks with the bristle side. Little pinpricks of sting from where the bristles repeatedly hit. Then 25 to the right tit to get the the 50 assigned! Both tits a little sensitive from their spanking.
I then flipped over, face buried in my pillows and ass up. Yanking down my panties to expose my ass, legs spread apart. 50 spanks to my ass with the hairbrush (25 each cheek) made me feel nice and submissive. Eager for more and wanting to further warm my ass with spanks. Instead I pulled my panties up and snuggled up in bed to enjoy the nice warm submissive feelings before bed.
Pts: 100

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 08:18 AM   #27
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-02-2023, 07:19 PM   #28
Iris.xo

Sounds like something fun to get through the rest of the month so here I am.

Spanking locations: Tits, Ass, Pussy, Feet, Thighs
Spanking implements: Hand- 1pt; Hairbrush- 1pt; Ruler- 2pts; Paddle- 2pts; Wooden Spoon- 2pts; Belt- 3pts; Crop- 3pts
Reward: Buy myself a new vibrator.
Forfeit: Spanking tasks of up to 100 spanks from each person who has added spanks to the thread that wished to give me a "punishment" for losing. Denied till I finish them all.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

PM Dares | Rules
Iris.xo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 11:15 PM   #29
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Tool: Belt

Absolutely love:
Like:
Limit:
Old 09-04-2023, 05:03 AM   #30
MistressP

Tool: belt

Mistress P

If you want to reach out for details about my slave Married Slut, then you can PM me
I am not looking for any more slaves or sluts to own.

Likes: Dominating older girls, Degradation, Humiliation, Total Power Exchange

Limits: Pet, Babygirl, Diaper, Pee, Scat, Blood, Involving Family
MistressP is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spank