Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-04-2022, 10:56 AM   #1
Mali97

Default Breasts and nipple torture for a week

Hey home alone for a week so during that time I would like to requests tasks for my nipples. Have tried some already and want to try more. be creative since I only have household items. Don’t have clothes pegs but have rubber bands, chopsticks and paper binders big and small. Please give tasks that are safe and no needles. Also this is embarrassing but I am on my period so my nipples are kinda already sensitive.

Thank you

Dislike: Pee/scat play, Body writing, Needles, Blood

Limits: No Permanent Scars, no pictures or videos and absolutely no loud noises tasks

Toys: household items like paper binders (small or big clamps), rubber bands, 2 clothes pegs.
Mali97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 12:52 PM   #2
Awememe14

First strip
Wrap you tits up with rubber bands tight then
Rub your right nipple for thirty seconds till hard
Take 2 chopsticks and place one on top and one on the bottom of your hard nipple then rubber band the chopsticks together right your nipple should be squished by the sticks
Repeat for the left tit
Now it’s time for some good old exercise
Give me 50 jumping jacks
If the chopsticks fall off at any point give your nipple five hard snacks before putting it back on

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 01:23 PM   #3
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Magnet

Simple but efficient:

Make yourself a tack bra.
Wear it the whole day, and start by 20 jumping jacks facing a full size mirror in the morning wearing that bra only.

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 01:36 PM   #4
Lyb
getDare Addict

Hey!

It'd probably be a good idea to give us your cup size, for bondage tasks it can be useful.

Won't be for mine tough!

Take a whole bunch of books and kneel in front of a table. Lay your nipples on the table and pile the books on them one by one until you're at your limit. Then, if you're brave enough add one more on each nipple.

Stay like this until you edge and stand up pulling your nipples from underneath the books.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2022, 11:48 PM   #5
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awememe14 View Post
First strip
Take 2 chopsticks and place one on top and one on the bottom of your hard nipple then rubber band the chopsticks together right your nipple should be squished by the sticks
Repeat for the left tit
Give me 50 jumping jacks
If the chopsticks fall off at any point give your nipple five hard snacks before putting it back on
Thank you for this task will get it done asap

Limits: No Permanent Scars, no pictures or videos and absolutely no loud noises tasks

Toys: household items like paper binders (small or big clamps), rubber bands, 2 clothes pegs.
Old 07-04-2022, 11:49 PM   #6
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Simple but efficient:

Make yourself a tack bra.
Wear it the whole day, and start by 20 jumping jacks facing a full size mirror in the morning wearing that bra only.
I love the idea but unfortunately I don’t have any tacks at home

Old 07-04-2022, 11:51 PM   #7
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hey!

It'd probably be a good idea to give us your cup size, for bondage tasks it can be useful.

Won't be for mine tough!

Take a whole bunch of books and kneel in front of a table. Lay your nipples on the table and pile the books on them one by one until you're at your limit. Then, if you're brave enough add one more on each nipple.

Stay like this until you edge and stand up pulling your nipples from underneath the books.

Thank you will definitely complete your task. My cup size is C

Old 07-05-2022, 12:13 AM   #8
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mali97 View Post
I love the idea but unfortunately I don’t have any tacks at home
Then your first task will be to go out shopping and buy some using small paper binders on each of your tits wearing bra

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857

Last edited by NaughtyDaddy; 07-05-2022 at 12:31 AM.
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 03:43 AM   #9
Mali97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awememe14 View Post
First strip
Repeat for the left tit
Give me 50 jumping jacks
Update…just completed your task. Thank you very much I enjoyed it a lot. I used 15 rubber bands for each of my breasts then applied the chopsticks. Both of them dropped after 25 jumping jacks and received 5 snaps on each nipple. Then I put them back on and dropped on 35. After 5 more snaps I continued and my right received additional 5 more snaps after 45 and then I finally completed all 50 jumping jacks. My breasts and nipples hurt but love the feeling. Thank you very much. Your welcome giving me more tasks.

Old 07-05-2022, 04:04 AM   #10
Mali97

Quote:
Hey!

Won't be for mine tough!

Thank you for this challenge. I loved it very much. I used 14 medium thickness books and 2 very very thick one. I got on my knees in front of the table and started piling up books on top of my nipples. I admit I tried it at least 3 times without my shifting a lot. My nipples were soo squished that my hands were shaking so badly. Regardless I continued and was able to make it to 7 both nipples and only then I added a very thick textbook each which hurt soo much but felt soo good too. I skipped edging since I am wearing pads currently 🙈 and started to pull back watching my nipples slowly sliding out of the stack. Thank you and will be waiting for new tasks.

Old 07-05-2022, 04:18 AM   #11
Lyb
getDare Addict

Quote:
Thank you for this challenge. I loved it very much. I used 14 medium thickness books and 2 very very thick one. I got on my knees in front of the table and started piling up books on top of my nipples. I admit I tried it at least 3 times without my shifting a lot. My nipples were soo squished that my hands were shaking so badly. Regardless I continued and was able to make it to 7 both nipples and only then I added a very thick textbook each which hurt soo much but felt soo good too. I skipped edging since I am wearing pads currently 🙈 and started to pull back watching my nipples slowly sliding out of the stack. Thank you and will be waiting for new tasks.

Glad you had fun

Next time instead of slowly pulling out do it again but standing up at once you'll love to hate it

I have another dare for you.

Put a binder clip on each nipple and tie a plastic bag on each. Fill it with water until it falls or you can't take it anymore.

Do you have a skirt hanger?

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 05:05 AM   #12
Mali97

Quote:
Glad you had fun

Next time instead of slowly pulling out do it again but standing up at once you'll love to hate it

Put a binder clip on each nipple and tie a plastic bag on each. Fill it with water until it falls or you can't take it anymore.

Got it! Will get them done later tonight and sadly no skirt hangers 😞 thank you for the tasks keep them going cuz I would love to challenge myself while I have time. My nipples are soo sore right now

Old 07-05-2022, 07:04 AM   #13
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyDaddy View Post
Then your first task will be to go out shopping and buy some using small paper binders on each of your tits wearing bra
And also get a padlock so the tack bra (ideally one size too small) can be locked at the back and need someone else to unlock and remove when the week's up.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:11 AM   #14
Awememe14

Quote:
Update…just completed your task. Thank you very much I enjoyed it a lot. I used 15 rubber bands for each of my breasts then applied the chopsticks. Both of them dropped after 25 jumping jacks and received 5 snaps on each nipple. Then I put them back on and dropped on 35. After 5 more snaps I continued and my right received additional 5 more snaps after 45 and then I finally completed all 50 jumping jacks. My breasts and nipples hurt but love the feeling. Thank you very much. Your welcome giving me more tasks.
I’m glad you enjoyed it and such a lovely report! Let’s mix it up again strip and bind your tits with rubber bands again except this time use the binder clips now I want you to take a shoe lace or string and tie the clips together they should be taught so they are constantly tugging together, now I want 20 burpees and 50 jumping jacks if they fall off at any point you are to smack each nipple 5 times hard with a chop stick enjoy!

My dirty code: https://dirtycode.io/8DO8P
Kik: Awememe13

Intrested in exploring: pet play, anything
21 F
Awememe14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2022, 09:25 AM   #15
Mali97

Quote:
Glad you had fun

I did the once with the books again and fuck I loved it. Then after couple of minutes did the one with binder clips. I used the big binders and one medium sized plastic bag. Tied one size of the bag to one binder and then the other binder. Since I was doing it in the kitchen I went over a sink. To make sure the bag doesn’t touch the bottom I got up on the chair over a sink and extended the shower head. When I was in a right position I started the water and watched how the binders slowly pulled my nipples down and after couple of minutes it fell off. It hurt sooo much but it was worth it. I loved it so much that I did it three times. Now my poor nipples hurt after all the challenges and sore. Thank you will be waiting for more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple, nipple dares, nipple pain, nipple punishment