Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-29-2024, 04:08 PM   #1
SaraSlut21

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online only)

27/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online only)

Hi there,

I'm looking for an exclusively online Dom/Domme for a long term relationship. Please read the add carefully before choosing to message me please.

I am from Australia and I do have a busy life, but that shouldn't mean I can't also be a slave and serve someone in my free time right? I run my own business and this does keep me busy but I still have lots of free time to dedicate to becoming the best slave I can be.

I would love to find a Dom/Domme that I would be able to communicate with a few times a day, mostly through longer detailed messages and daily reports as opposed to constant back and forth communication. Someone who is also a professional with a successful life outside of being my Dom/Domme would be preferable but not necessary. I would be able to totally commit my free time to you and becoming a perfect slave, and commit to at least 2 full daily reports in the morning and evening as a minimum.

I do have lots of kinks listed below but I actually don't really enjoy any of them, my main kink is actually being controlled and forced to do these things that I actually kind of despise doing. I'm in control in my professional life and being made to do these things I hate kind of give me a sense of peace and fulfillment and make me incredibly horny. I hope that makes sense but I'm happiest while serving and doing these things I dislike. I'm you typical domanint personality in my normal life but submissive as you can get behind close doors.

My limits are pretty much set so keep this in mind before messaging me, I understand that what I'm asking might not be for you but that's fine.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Read through my profile and have a look, I'd love to talk to you to see if we would fit, and if you are not sure, message me and we can chat in more detail, happy to talk to almost anyone

Message me on here, discord or kik, with responses checked in that order of regularity

Discord: sarabdsm
Kik: saraslut21
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 03-29-2024, 05:59 PM   #2
FrostbittenSoul
Dungeon Master

Nice ad ... good luck with your journey.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 01:15 AM   #3
bholder

Very good ad

I’ll message shortly
bholder is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bholder for this post:
Old 04-17-2024, 09:34 PM   #4
SaraSlut21

Thank you for the appreciation.

This is still open but if messaging me, please make sure to do the following:

1. Read my ad in full and have a look at my profile
2. Please put some effort into you message
3. Don't expect me to instantly break my limits after messaging you for 2 minutes

Thank you again for taking the time to read this message

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post:
Old 04-18-2024, 03:41 PM   #5
GD2787

I'll get ridiculed for saying this but your ad is great except for the pics/video limit... How do I know you'll do what you say? Your answer is probably trust, but what many people fail to acknowledge is that trust works both ways.

Do not break your limits.

Good luck in your search. The ad is great. Not for me because of the above.

Last edited by GD2787; 04-18-2024 at 03:44 PM.
GD2787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 06:40 PM   #6
Amoral Desires
Baby Member

Default Trust and naivity

However fickle trust may be, the intellectual spark can be rewarding in its own self without the need for visual stimuli. After all, fantasies and imagination pave the road of creativity, something that’s dearly sought after in online domination.

I think many of the dominant personalities that frequent online know the sting of doubt and betrayal from catfishes, entangling us in their web of lies. Sadly, this is the price of admission when it comes to genuine experiences, where both victim and pursuer feels safe and trust is earned.

That said, she has a tendency of getting scared easily, albeit she does return after processing the turmoil. However naive this may sound, but scare doesn’t happen without interaction and following through on the whims of the dominant. I have to admit though, withdrawing shouldn't be a necessity but we all process emotions differently and once again, trust takes time and is earned

Give her a chance, she might surprise you
Amoral Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 04:21 AM   #7
GD2787

Cannot trust what I do not see. We see off topic now. Again great post you deserve every bump this gets you.
GD2787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk