Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-14-2018, 10:02 AM   #1
GayCackenOffenYom

Default D100 Ball Busting Challenge

Use random.org or similar to find a number 1 to 100 for each task. That's your x. If you quit before the end, post that you lost and tell how many tasks you got through. For that many hours, winners can challenge you (so the closer you get to winning, the greater time winners have to challenge you). If you get through all the tasks, congratulations, you've won! Your prize is that you can challenge eligible losers to do any Person Above Dare you choose (respecting their limits). You can only challenge losers for 100 hours though... after that, you must do this again (and risk losing) if you want to continue challenging eligible losers.

Don't be overwhelmed by the number of tasks. Peppered throughout are chances to take a break and let your balls rest.

1. Slap your balls x times.
2. Punch your balls x times.
3. Whip your balls with a belt x times.
4. Squeeze your balls for x seconds.
5. Put your balls in a bowl of ice for 4x seconds.
6. Spend 2x seconds massaging toothpaste into your balls.
7. BREAK!!!! You may take a break for 2x seconds, during which time you may wash the toothpaste off.
8. Punch your balls x times.
9. Squeeze your balls for x seconds.
10. Punch your balls x times.
11. Rest your balls on a table and slam a hardcover book on them x times.
12. BREAK!!!! You may take a break to go to a store at least one fourth of x miles from your home. If you do, bring with you something to get back on here (or copy down the next several tasks); you will be continuing this from that store's bathroom until the next break. If you do not, take your break by massaging toothpaste into your balls for x seconds.
13. Slam your balls in a toilet seat x times.
14. Rest your balls on a sink and slam the palm of your hand down into them x times. (If you are in a public bathroom from #12 you may take a break until the bathroom is empty, but once you start must not stop until you're done.)
15. Slam your balls in a door x times.
16. BREAK!!!! If you felt like this was rough so far, you're in luck. You may take a break for up to x minutes. If you went to a store for #12, go home; the minutes start when you get back home. The next few will be easier. Phew!
17. Slap your balls x times.
18. Flick your balls with your index finger x times each (right ball with right index, left with left).
19. Tickle your balls for x seconds.
20. Rest your balls in ice for x seconds.
21. Rest your balls in warm water for x seconds.
22. Put a bowl of water in a microwave for x seconds and then dip your balls in it.
23. Put the water back in the microwave for 5x seconds and then dip your balks in it.
24. BREAK!!!! If x is greater than 50, you may take a break for up to that many seconds. If it is from 25-49 you may take a break for up to that many minutes. If it is less than 25 then you may take a break for up to that many hours. If you take a break for less than half the time allowed, then you may put 40 in a "bank"; at a later point, you may subtract these 40 from an x to make a task easier.
25. Slap your balls 4x times.
26. Punch your balls 3x times.
27. Squeeze your balls for 2x seconds.
28. Slam your balks in a toilet seat x times.
29. BREAK!!!! Search "kick to the balls" in YouTube. Choose a video at least 10x seconds long. Jerk off as you watch it from start to end, and then continue. (You are NOT allowed to cum and lose here if you do.)
30. Place your balls on a table and slam your fist down on them x times.
31. Divide x by ten, then round up. Tie your balls up tightly for that many of the next tasks, including the next break if it would go that far.
32. Slap your balls x times.
33. Punch your balls x times.
34. Whip your balks with a belt x times.
35. BREAK!!!! If your balls are still tied up, this break lasts x minutes. If not, this break lasts 10x seconds.
36. Slap your balls x times.
37. Punch your balls x times.
38. Flick your balls with a rubber band x times.
39. Place your balks on a table and slam the palm of your hand down into them x times.
40. If your balls are still tied up, keep them tied up for the rest of the game if x is greater than 40; untie them if x is less than 40. If your balls are not still tied up, you are excused from the next 9 tasks if x is greater than 40 but have to double all numbers for the next 9 tasks if x is less than 40.
41. Put a pot of water on the stovetop on high for 6x seconds. Then pour the water over your balls.
42. Squeeze your balls for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet x times.
43. BREAK!!!! You're nearing the end. This is your last break. You may allow it to last up to x hours. If you allow it to last more than x minutes, though, then you must triple all numbers for the rest of the game.
44. Slam your balls in a toilet seat x times.
45. Punch your balls x times.
46. Fully submerge your balls in ice water for 10x seconds.
47. Massage toothpaste into your balls for x seconds.
48. Wash off the toothpaste with water as hot as the tap will give you for x seconds.
49. If x is greater than 60, repeat tasks 44-48 with a new x for each. If it is less than 60, do this for tasks 1-6.
50. THE FINAL TASK!!!! If your balls are tied up, untie them and slap them 5x times to get circulation back. You will then have won. If your balls are untied and you didn't get to skip 9 tasks, tie then up tightly for x minutes and you will then have won. If your balls are untied and you did get to skip the past 9 tasks, tie them up tightly and repeat tasks 21-29 with them tied. If you thought you were actually getting out of 9 tasks (be honest), then also do Task 49. Whether or not you thought you were actually getting out of something, redo Task 50, taking into account your balls are now tied up.
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:24 AM   #2
GayCackenOffenYom

Well, my balls are extremely sore BUT I did make it all the way through this dare I made :-)

Some details:
I choose toothpaste instead of going to the store for #12. I had to rub it in for 81 seconds. My balls burned the rest of the game! I found the ice to be more torturous when my balls were covered in toothpaste...

I got a bunch of high numbers, and then a 2 on #16 so only a 2 minute break. Then on #24 I got 58, so only a 58 second break.

My balls were still tied for the break at 35, and I rolled a 3, so it was 3 minutes with them tied. They were not tied anymore at #40, and I got an 85, which meant skipping to #50... to tie them up and repeat tasks 21-29!

When all's said and done, my balls are sore, I'm horny, and I'm smiling.

I'm glad I made this dare. It was fun. I hope others participate, too!
GayCackenOffenYom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 06:21 AM   #3
oleks
getDare Sweetheart

96 - i give up - 3'd tike over 90 and 0 times under 40 im to unlucky to do it today
11h
likes/toys
HERE

limits: permanent, family/friends, piss, poop, public, dangerous, mess, blood, x-dres, extreme pain

RESPECT LIMITS
oleks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 09:11 AM   #4
nordim

1. 26
2. 93
3. 78
4. 99
5. 11=4x11=44
6. 57x2=114
7. 33x2=66
8. 16
9. 78
10. 26
11. 25
12. 98 seconds by massaging toothpaste into my balls for 98 seconds.
13. 24
14. 7
15. 59
16. 52 goodness! I needed it!
17. 22
18. 5
19. 4
20. 99
21. 73
22. 60
23. 5x13= 65
24. 96 (I did a “bank”)
25. 4x52=108
26. 3x29=87
27. 2x48= 96
28. 17
29. ok
30. 68
31. 41=>4,1=>5=>32-36 tied
32. 47
33. 73
34. 29
35. 86
36. 41
37. 10
38. 28
39. 70
40. 39 => double
41. 6x25 = 150 x2 = 300 seconds= 6 minutes
42. 72x2=144
43. 93x2 = 186 (I just did 186 seconds)
44. 68 x 2 = 138
45. 8 x 2 = 16
46. 31x10= 310x2= 620 seconds = 10 minutes 20 seconds
47. 57x2=114
48. 14X2=28
49. 6x2=12=>1-6
1. 81
2. 30
3. 29
4. 65
5. 27x4 = 68
6. 94x2=188 = 3 minutes 8 seconds
50. 39 minutes tied!!!!!! AND I WON!!!!!!

It has been very difficult and my balls are completely destroyed. But I enjoyed it. I think you have to change 23 and 41 because they can be dangerous. I had a problem with the toilet seat. Mine has a system to lower slowly, I have changed these dares by whiping with the belt. I made some shorter rest because for me they were too long. It has been a fantastic dare !!! Congratulations!!!
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 08:22 AM   #5
QuicksilverPyro

I wrote a little html to automate this dare.
If anyone is interested, just copy the following and save it as a ".html" file. When you open it it will automatically roll for you.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>dice game</title>

<script>

// #######Class Approach#######
class Dice {
constructor(sides) {
this.sides = sides;
this.rolls = [];
}

// Getters (call without parenthises)
get roll() {
return this.roll();
}

get sum()
{
return this.sum();
}

// Methods
// pretty print multirolls
pprint()
{
return this.rolls.join("*");
}

// Sum rolls
sum()
{
// sums over all stored rolls. Outputs 0 if empty array.
return this.rolls.reduce((a,b) => a + b, 0);
}

roll() {
return Math.floor(Math.random() * this.sides) + 1;
}
// multiple rolls in one go
multiroll(times)
{
var arr = []
for (i = 0; i < times; i++)
{
arr.push(this.roll());
}
this.rolls = arr;
return arr;
}
}

function myGame() {
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML = "";

const d100 = new Dice(100);
// var x = d100.roll();
var nutsTied = false;

document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "<h1> D100 Challenge <br>\n";

var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;1. Slap your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;3. Whip your balls with a belt "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4. Squeeze your balls for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;5. Put your balls in a bowl of ice for "+ 4*x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;6. Spend "+ 2*x +" seconds massaging toothpaste into your balls.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;7. BREAK!!!! You may take a break for "+ 2*x +" seconds, during which time you may wash the toothpaste off.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;8. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;9. Squeeze your balls for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;10. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;11. Rest your balls on a table and slam a hardcover book on them "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;12. BREAK!!!! You may take a break to go to a store at least one fourth of "+ x +" miles from your home. If you do, bring with you something to get back on here (or copy down the next several tasks); you will be continuing this from that store's bathroom until the next break. If you do not, take your break by massaging toothpaste into your balls for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;13. Slam your balls in a toilet seat "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;14. Rest your balls on a sink and slam the palm of your hand down into them "+ x +" times. (If you are in a public bathroom from #12 you may take a break until the bathroom is empty, but once you start must not stop until you're done.)<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;15. Slam your balls in a door "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;16. BREAK!!!! If you felt like this was rough so far, you're in luck. You may take a break for up to "+ x +" minutes. If you went to a store for #12, go home; the minutes start when you get back home. The next few will be easier. Phew!<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;17. Slap your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;18. Flick your balls with your index finger "+ x +" times each (right ball with right index, left with left).<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;19. Tickle your balls for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;20. Rest your balls in ice for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;21. Rest your balls in warm water for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;22. Put a bowl of water in a microwave for "+ x +" seconds and then dip your balls in it.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;23. Put the water back in the microwave for "+ 5*x +" seconds and then dip your balks in it.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;24. BREAK!!!! If "+ x +" is greater than 50, you may take a break for up to that many seconds. If it is from 25-49 you may take a break for up to that many minutes. If it is less than 25 then you may take a break for up to that many hours. If you take a break for less than half the time allowed, then you may put 40 in a 'bank'; at a later point, you may subtract these 40 from an "+ x +" to make a task easier.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;25. Slap your balls "+ 4*x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;26. Punch your balls "+ 3*x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;27. Squeeze your balls for "+ 2*x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;28. Slam your balks in a toilet seat "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;29. BREAK!!!! Search 'kick to the balls' in YouTube. Choose a video at least "+ 10*x +" seconds long. Jerk off as you watch it from start to end, and then continue. (You are NOT allowed to cum and lose here if you do.)<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;30. Place your balls on a table and slam your fist down on them "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;31. Divide "+ x +" by ten, then round up. Tie your balls up tightly for that many of the next tasks, including the next break if it would go that far.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;32. Slap your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;33. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;34. Whip your balks with a belt "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;35. BREAK!!!! If your balls are still tied up, this break lasts "+ x +" minutes. If not, this break lasts "+ 10*x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;36. Slap your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;37. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;38. Flick your balls with a rubber band "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;39. Place your balks on a table and slam the palm of your hand down into them "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;40. If your balls are still tied up, keep them tied up for the rest of the game if "+ x +" is greater than 40; untie them if "+ x +" is less than 40. If your balls are not still tied up, you are excused from the next 9 tasks if "+ x +" is greater than 40 but have to double all numbers for the next 9 tasks if "+ x +" is less than 40.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;41. Put a pot of water on the stovetop on high for 6x seconds. Then pour the water over your balls.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;42. Squeeze your balls for as long as it takes you to recite the alphabet "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;43. BREAK!!!! You're nearing the end. This is your last break. You may allow it to last up to "+ x +" hours. If you allow it to last more than "+ x +" minutes, though, then you must triple all numbers for the rest of the game.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;44. Slam your balls in a toilet seat "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;45. Punch your balls "+ x +" times.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;46. Fully submerge your balls in ice water for "+ 10*x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;47. Massage toothpaste into your balls for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;48. Wash off the toothpaste with water as hot as the tap will give you for "+ x +" seconds.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;49. If "+ x +" is greater than 60, repeat tasks 44-48 with a new "+ x +" for each. If it is less than 60, do this for tasks 1-6.<br>\n";
var x = d100.roll();
document.getElementById("dareText").innerHTML += "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;50. THE FINAL TASK!!!! If your balls are tied up, untie them and slap them "+ 5*x +" times to get circulation back. You will then have won. If your balls are untied and you didn't get to skip 9 tasks, tie then up tightly for "+ x +" minutes and you will then have won. If your balls are untied and you did get to skip the past 9 tasks, tie them up tightly and repeat tasks 21-29 with them tied. If you thought you were actually getting out of 9 tasks (be honest), then also do Task 49. Whether or not you thought you were actually getting out of something, redo Task 50, taking into account your balls are now tied up.<br>\n";

}
</script>

</head>
<body>
<button type="button" onclick="myGame()">Try it</button>
<p id="dareText"></p>

</body>
</html>

Likes: bound, mild CBT/ballbusting (outgoing), dice dares, punishment games

Punishments: edging, loss of control (denial/forced), mild CBT/ballbusting (incoming), wedgie

Limits: permanent, public, diapers, social suicide

kik: pressgaytocontinue

QuicksilverPyro is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk