Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-30-2018, 02:19 AM   #1
MarlboroGirl

Default Roommate is gone for 3 weeks! I'd love to do some diaper dares

Hey there everybody, so my roommates on vacation for three weeks. I'm looking for diaper dares, and/or sissy dares to do while he's gone. I have a prostate vibe, banannas, laxatives, and can purchase anything else necessary. I dont mind pming pics upon completion, so gimme all you got everyone!

dislikes: too public, heavy pain

Limits: blood, vomit, scat (unless messing a diaper), illegal, friends, family.

My Kik is GabbyGoodGurl
MarlboroGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 12:31 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroGirl View Post
Hey there everybody, so my roommates on vacation for three weeks. I'm looking for diaper dares, and/or sissy dares to do while he's gone. I have a prostate vibe, banannas, laxatives, and can purchase anything else necessary. I dont mind pming pics upon completion, so gimme all you got everyone!
You wear a diaper 24/7, and may only change it once a day.
Old 01-02-2019, 11:42 PM   #3
MarlboroGirl

Sorry, I didn't get a notification for some reason! I'm absolutely diapered 24/7, and alrighty only one change per day.

My Kik is GabbyGoodGurl
Old 01-03-2019, 01:19 AM   #4
LockedLemy

Here goes a long one which I expect pics and a report from.

Clean youself all outside and have a diaper ready, drink two glasses of water, relax yourself alnd put a peeled banana inside, close everything and drink another two glasses, get ready because that will be the diaper of the day, 15 minutes after putting the diaper slip in atleast 5 ice cubes and sit through it another 15 minutes.
If you managed to hold everything, the poo and pee, in all this time, put 10 more ice cubes and hold it for atleast 15 more minutes, making sure the cubes get spread in the front and back of the diaper.
If at any point in thes time you let go and you made a mess, apart from staying in the mess until you can change the diaper, you need to edge 3 times rubbing from outside the diaper.
After one of this scenarios is met and the consequence is done, keep adding 5 ice cubes every hour until you go to sleep and change the diaper the next day, to cum comeone else in this post must give you permission.

Kik : BoredCuriousSissy

Likes: Anal, crossdress, semi-messy, chastity, nipple torture, enemas, spanking, edge, pee holding, bondage, humiliation, feeling like a slave, hidden-public, diapers, pics (no face tho).

Limits: poo (but I will mess a diaper), intense pain, blood, family, permanent marks, fully public.

I have a decent assortment of clothes and toys, ask away!
LockedLemy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:15 AM   #5
MarlboroGirl

This is a great dare! I'll do this one tomorrow on my day off, and I'll pm an update.

My Kik is GabbyGoodGurl

Advertisements
Kink Talk