Let us know how it tastes.
peeweebruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:46 PM   #17
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweebruiser View Post
After everyone is in bed tonight, take a candy cane from the tree and masturbate with it in front of the tree. Then eat the candy cane.
I snuck over to the tree once everyone was asleep and pulled my pj bottoms down to above my knees and selected my candy cane of choice. I peeled the plastic off and gave it a few good licks to get it ready, then i slowly guided it into my holiday pussy :3 going from just the tip, to the whole cane in there, i pulled it all the way out and began to eat the candy cane. Then i felt something i wasn't expecting....my pussy started to burn! It had started to dissolve in me and left some peppermint in me. Immediately i went to the bathroom and quietly, to the best of my ability, to rinse myself out.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 12-25-2015, 11:16 PM   #18
james125
getDare Sweetheart

Default dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
Ive been looking for some more exciting outdoor dares recently. I go streaking and driving at night often, however, I kinda want to do a few more things. I work at a Target in electronics, and i go to college. I'd love to here some feedback on some things you would want me to do. Thanks so much :3 I also try to give full detail reports on here for everyone, so post your dares here please
drive nude at night fuck you pussy with a hairbrush and put 2 clothes pens on your nipple if and drive though mcdonalds
james125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:42 PM   #19
Andrewdublin
Baby Member

Default Night dare

Ok, here's something that should be fun. Go to a secluded private spot. Bring some clothes pins and string. Here's a mild pain experiment. Put the string through the clothespins with a knot on one end and start pinning the clothes pins to your body- start with four or six pins. If you have done it right, you should be able to pull the string and all the clothespins should rip off. Tie the un-knotted end to something stationary then jump away. Do this a few times.

Report if you accept.
Andrewdublin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:42 PM   #20
Arieavo

Stick as many candy canes or others Christmas items (ornaments, tree topper,etc) as you can then take a picture and post on your profile for at least a day.
Arieavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:27 PM   #21
peeweebruiser

Quote:
I snuck over to the tree once everyone was asleep and pulled my pj bottoms down to above my knees and selected my candy cane of choice. I peeled the plastic off and gave it a few good licks to get it ready, then i slowly guided it into my holiday pussy :3 going from just the tip, to the whole cane in there, i pulled it all the way out and began to eat the candy cane. Then i felt something i wasn't expecting....my pussy started to burn! It had started to dissolve in me and left some peppermint in me. Immediately i went to the bathroom and quietly, to the best of my ability, to rinse myself out.
You were on Santa's naughty list!
peeweebruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:56 PM   #22
sakurafan1217

Quote:
Wow thats hot! I would have loved for u to do that infront of my tree. I hope ur pussys ok lol
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 10:30 PM   #23
Sam72

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakurafan1217 View Post
Wow thats hot! I would have loved for u to do that infront of my tree. I hope ur pussys ok lol
Yeah the peppermint washed out pretty well, still stung a bit, but it was a fun dare all in all. Thankyou for caring

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 12-27-2015, 09:22 PM   #24
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Well this is along the lines of streaking and driving lol But drive on over to the nearest Redbox and rent a movie naked lol

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:19 PM   #25
Sam72

Envelope Nude Redbox Escapade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post
Well this is along the lines of streaking and driving lol But drive on over to the nearest Redbox and rent a movie naked lol
Gosh this dare was so much fun doing, just for the record. I stripped down at my house down to socks and vans, it is a little cold out. My closest Redbox is on the side of a Walgreen's facing a larger parkinglot that leads to a BurgerKing. I drive up to the lot, and park right infront of the Redbox to ensure the least amount of exposure. I sat in the car for a bit building my nerve and waiting for less people. Then I jump out of my car and hit the first movie I saw. It started processing and waited for my credit card....which was in my car. So i spin around and and run back to my car and reach through the window across to the passenger seat. If it wasn't bad enough already, I heard people coming by. Of course that was my luck. As I struggle with my wallet in my purse, I hear snickering and gawking behind me at my...behind. I get my card free, and get out of my car and see a man and woman walking away but craning their heads at me with very different expressions. I run back to the Redbox, and it canceled my sale. So I started it back again and got to payment and swiped my card. It felt like ages for it to approve. Once done, i got my movie and hopped back in my card and left the premises that second.

20/F/South/US
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 01-02-2016, 02:22 PM   #26
MasterO2
getDare Devil

When you return your movie do so wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the redbox you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. Then locate Ted 2 and rent it, if anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 02:46 PM   #27
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
When you return your movie do so wearing only a pair of high heels and a dog collar, when you get up to the redbox you must drop your disk to the ground and bend over to pick it up with your back to the store door. Then locate Ted 2 and rent it, if anyone sees you you must sensually wave to them before getting back into your car. If they come toward you do not leave until you have engaged them in some form of conversation.
instead of a dog collar, how about just a plastic choker?

20/F/South/US
Old 01-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #28
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
instead of a dog collar, how about just a plastic choker?
A choker will be fine as a substitution.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:00 PM   #29
Lyb
getDare Addict

Drive naked to an empty parking lot, get out of your car and masturbate on the hood of it.

On your way back ask your way to 3 different people pretexting that you're lost. Make sure to ask a lot of questions so that the explanations take a while.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #30
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Drive naked to an empty parking lot, get out of your car and masturbate on the hood of it.

On your way back ask your way to 3 different people pretexting that you're lost. Make sure to ask a lot of questions so that the explanations take a while.
I prefer to atleast wear socks and my shoes (probs vans)

20/F/South/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
caught, exhibisinism, nudity, public, streaking