Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-25-2023, 09:23 PM   #1
Fungirl5793

Smile A wedgie nerd who needs to be punished.

Everything is on the table except public, social suicide, pics/videos, and messy wedgies. Say what the dare is and how long.

Likes: Wedgies, holding pee, slight pain, long wedgies, hidden public

Dislikes: Suspenders wedgies, dangling wedgies

Limits: Photos, hanging wedgies, full public, messy
Fungirl5793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 05:11 PM   #2
SullySanders

Default Quick Spank

Hi

I see no one replied so not sure if you are still up for it, but I love to give detailed ones they are so much more fun!

1. go to nearest bathroom or safe room
2. put your phone on record at least 5 feet away but the further the better! No reason to have to show face, show only your backside.
3. once recording walk to furthest wall away.
4. Facing wall with camera far behind you, unbutton and pull-down but leave them partially down to ankles or right below thighs. if wearing skirt or dress, pull it up and tuck it into your chest so it stays up the entire time.
5. If you already have a wedgie, pull it tighter until it hurts your pussy and asshole.
6. reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks.
7. Now give yourself 10 spankings on each cheek (as hard as possible would love to see red and/or handprints.
8. pull down your panties (if still in wedgie position), and drop them below your thighs.
9. Spread your legs far apart.
10. reach down and try to touch the ground (without showing face unless you want to )
11. now stand back up straight and do 10 jumping jacks with your ass out. allow your panties to fall all the way off if they are still on.
12. shamefully pull your pants/shorts/panties back up
13. send proof to me at KIK SullySanders

1. toilet related stuff.
2. full face (although ...I will show mouth down) If I get to know you that could change.
3. Findom - not my thing

Likes / Interests:
1. humiliation - photos poses etc. | 2. CBT | 3. custom Tributes | 4. all things femdom | 6. CFNM | 7. strip games / dares | 8. JOI 9. Ass (all things booty) 10. bdsm 11. spanking. and many more!
SullySanders is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SullySanders for this post:
Old 08-26-2023, 10:12 PM   #3
lilisass

Quote:
Originally Posted by SullySanders View Post
Hi

I see no one replied so not sure if you are still up for it, but I love to give detailed ones they are so much more fun!

1. go to nearest bathroom or safe room
2. put your phone on record at least 5 feet away but the further the better! No reason to have to show face, show only your backside.
3. once recording walk to furthest wall away.
4. Facing wall with camera far behind you, unbutton and pull-down but leave them partially down to ankles or right below thighs. if wearing skirt or dress, pull it up and tuck it into your chest so it stays up the entire time.
5. If you already have a wedgie, pull it tighter until it hurts your pussy and asshole.
6. reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks.
7. Now give yourself 10 spankings on each cheek (as hard as possible would love to see red and/or handprints.
8. pull down your panties (if still in wedgie position), and drop them below your thighs.
9. Spread your legs far apart.
10. reach down and try to touch the ground (without showing face unless you want to )
11. now stand back up straight and do 10 jumping jacks with your ass out. allow your panties to fall all the way off if they are still on.
12. shamefully pull your pants/shorts/panties back up
13. send proof to me at KIK SullySanders

Very hot dare! 10 points for creativity!

Kinks: DDlg, ABDL, and maybe a touch of BDSM.

I had a Daddy but not anymore. and i'm not looking for one, i'm just observing, maybe messing around here and there.

Limits: pics/videos/cam, blood, permanent, nipple torture, extreme pain, public, family
lilisass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2023, 10:20 PM   #4
Robert Brady

Except she said pic/video is a limit
The following user says Thank You to Robert Brady for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
wedgie dare, wedgie fun, wedgies